1st week success!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Helenjtc, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Helenjtc

Helenjtc Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow! I can't believe that week 1 is done & dusted! Had my first weigh in today and had 1 stone off!!!! 14lb loss in the 1st week, can't believe it ?
    It definitely hasn't been easy but It's not as hard as I imagined. I don't even feel hungry anymore! One things for certain, this plan is already making me re-evaluate my relationship with food. Let's hope next week is another good news story ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    "! One things for certain, this plan is already making me re-evaluate my relationship with food. Let's hope next week is another good news story ?[/QUOTE]"

Well done on you great result for week one loss of 14lbs. It is so important that anyone on TFR does re evaluate their relationship with food. If we don't do that then the pounds will pile back on after the diet. TFR is only the beginning of the journey.
    Old and bad food habits need to be examined. We need to ask why we eat what we eat. Trigger foods need to be identified. Doing these things will help us keep the weight off once we get to maintenance.

4. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    Wow what a fantastic start, well done :) x

5. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    Helen that's a brilliant start - well done and keep up the good work this week!

6. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    What an amazing boost, Helen. I'm thrilled for you! :D

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thats a fantastic loss well done you and heres to another week (holding up a glass of water) cheers !!!

8. Helenjtc

Helenjtc Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone, it's so nice to have such fab supporters out there who know exactly what you're going through!
    Enjoy this lovely sunny Sunday :) :) x

9. Eileen59

Eileen59 Full Member

That's an amazing result, another glass of water being raised to you here! Just to appreciate the awesomeness, go look at a stone of spuds and imagine this time last week you carried that with you wherever you went!!! Well done ;-)

10. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Helen that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:girlpower::girlpower:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.