2.5 stone to lose club

Hi ya, wow size 12! I can't wait to be a size 12!! Still in a 16 but comfy now ;) yes I saw your pic on another thread! Looking great!!! Just be good when you can and get back to it after your hols...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely - good advice. Have got 3 days this week to be good and get my head in a positive space.

Good luck for the week ahead :)

xx

Hi there. Well done soon-to-be-slim you have had a great day and miss corset am sure your hols will keep you on track. It'll be great, you'll be going just as the weather turns ugly again. Another good day for me though tried to eat a little more and spending a few syns having a curly wurly and options with my hexa milk (saved all my milk by having magic porridge this morning). Am now off to catch up on some telly in bed. Bliss! Night all :)

Night peacelilly, enjoy your syns :))

Morning! Another day, another dollar! Up and getting ready for work :)

Have a good one today.

Hey, sorry I havent been about - had a fun filled but also drink and food filled weekend! :eek: finding it hard to get back on track, im craving sugar!
x

Hey nellylou, sounds like you had fun though ;) lucky you... Feeling close to buckling today and binging! Really want crisps and dips and wine and choccy too!! Ahhhh why is this so bloody hard!!!

Gosh I keep totally neglecting this tread! Im almost a stone through now and really feel like I can do it. I've just started a training plan for to run a half marathon which takes me up to xmas and hoping to get the last 1.5 st off by then too.

This week was set to be a 100% week but Im getting the coil put in tomorrow and in the mean time my Dr put me on the pill which is making me a moody and very snacky little person. Not happy at all! I quite literally find it impossible to stop myself lol. Luckily Im still running and going for walks which should even thing out as it's on today I've gone off plan. Back on it tomorrow as I'll be very busy and won't have time to snack!

How did everyone's weekend go?

Hi there all. Been a stressful day for me as was driving my OH around whilst he had work to do. Honestly I need a chauffeurs cap. He is the absolute worst back seat driver in the world and I wanted to swear most of the time. Anyway took food with me which was excellent planning cos he came out of a meeting and straight to McDonald's. Can you see my halo? Hope you've managed to get through the cravings soon-to-be-slim. Nellylou hope it was a fab weekend and you have managed to conquer those munches. Also good to hear things been going well meliososo but know what you mean about feeling so hungry on those hormones. You'll feel so much better once you've had the coil they're great. I just never managed to keep them in sadly. Have a good night all. :)

Have those of you with sweet cravings ever tried the half syn roulade? It's been my lifesaver today. Here's a pic of a slice of mine, let me know if you want the recepie

image-1456278815.jpg

X

Final WI before going off on my travels for 3 weeks and annoyingly (but not surprisingly) STS. Still super-happy with my 10.7 and being back in size 12s so it's not a bad position to have got to. I'm thinking I'll probably put approx 6lbs on over the next 3 weeks so that'll put me with 15lbs to lose by Christmas. Going to really get focused and back on it when I'm back and not let anything derail me. Haven't got any big events in particular which will pull me off plan (except maybe an overnight work trip to Cannes at the end of October) so hopefully it'll be a fairly quick journey down to the 9s. Or at least I hope so!

Nellylou - that roulade looks amazing! Would love the recipe for that when I'm back from hols please :) xx

Hi everyone! Well I got through the evening... Made some magic muffins and jelly.... Did pour some wine drank half the glass and chucked the rest down the sink... Wasn't as nice as I had imagined!!

Nelly that roulade looks nice :)

Well done peacelily you did great!

Yes please nellylou can you post the recipe. When do you go miss corset? Bet you can't wait. Have a good day all :)

Hi Peacelily,

Well done on resisting golden arches! You did so well! :) I'm off to South Africa with work on Thursday, returning next Wednedsay then 24 hours later we fly to Cuba for 2 weeks holiday. Absolutely can't wait! Am packing my trainers for Cuba with the intention of being as active as possible (there are tennis and basketball courts at the hotel plus lots of lovely places to walk to. And snorkelling of course!) so that I don't have to worry too much about what I'm eating/drinking. Who knows what the scales will say when I get back but I've been waiting for this holiday for months so I'm almost not fussed! lol.

xx

Miss_Corset said:
Final WI before going off on my travels for 3 weeks and annoyingly (but not surprisingly) STS. Still super-happy with my 10.7 and being back in size 12s so it's not a bad position to have got to. I'm thinking I'll probably put approx 6lbs on over the next 3 weeks so that'll put me with 15lbs to lose by Christmas. Going to really get focused and back on it when I'm back and not let anything derail me. Haven't got any big events in particular which will pull me off plan (except maybe an overnight work trip to Cannes at the end of October) so hopefully it'll be a fairly quick journey down to the 9s. Or at least I hope so!

Nellylou - that roulade looks amazing! Would love the recipe for that when I'm back from hols please :) xx

Have a fab time away! Cant wait to hear all about it!!! Just try and be as careful as you can :)

Oh miss corset I am so jealous. Cuba is on my list of places to go.
I'm the same with alcohol soon-to-be-slim. It just doesn't appeal though I didn't drink thatuch before. Would rather eat my sins than drink them. Half off for me this week which I was pleased about cos been poorly and can feel that things have slowed down. Am happy with any loss at this point but only 1.5 to get into the 9's and proving elusive. If I have a good week I could do it for next week. :)

Can I join you ladies pls I'm Clare have 2 kids and have 2.5 stone to loose .. I've lost 1.5 stone in the last 11 weeks and want to get another 2.5 stone off to get to 9st3lb I've done sw Cambridge and ww and find sw rhe best defiantly x

peacelily said:
Oh miss corset I am so jealous. Cuba is on my list of places to go.
I'm the same with alcohol soon-to-be-slim. It just doesn't appeal though I didn't drink thatuch before. Would rather eat my sins than drink them. Half off for me this week which I was pleased about cos been poorly and can feel that things have slowed down. Am happy with any loss at this point but only 1.5 to get into the 9's and proving elusive. If I have a good week I could do it for next week. :)

Fantastic well done on the loss peacelily :) how exciting getting into the 9's!! Your right your could do it :)

I just went out with OH for lunch and Sooo nearly buckled .... Really wanted fish hand cut chips and mushy peas but rethought and had the chicken and veg... It was yuck! :( made me really grumpy... My poor bloke... I did nick one of his chips and synned it... I feel so miserable today.... :(

Abbysmom said:
Can I join you ladies pls I'm Clare have 2 kids and have 2.5 stone to loose .. I've lost 1.5 stone in the last 11 weeks and want to get another 2.5 stone off to get to 9st3lb I've done sw Cambridge and ww and find sw rhe best defiantly x

Hi Clare, I'm kat, welcome on board :)

Thanks Kat xx

Back