2.5 stone to lose club

Nellylou said:
Going to drag Boyf out for a walk after dinner, will aim for 40 mins :)

Walking is great well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning, hope you a had a nice night and nelly you enjoyed your walk... When out with OH to a party and went off plan slightly! Ended up having about 50syns.... It coulda been much worse but tried to control it :) declined the cake and lots of alcohol just had a few glasses champagne..... Still not up to drinking after wedneday night!!

So back to it today.... I will weigh in a min... Fear it's not good though!

Just weighed in, 13st 1.2lbs.... So up 1.2lbs this week! Oh pigs bum! Gonna have a good week this week! I wanna be 12 something!!!!!!

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Just weighed in, 13st 1.2lbs.... So up 1.2lbs this week! Oh pigs bum! Gonna have a good week this week! I wanna be 12 something!!!!!!

Don't you find that it's like that when you are aiming for a goal? Seem to race to it then the final pound just takes FOREVERRRRR to get off. We must mentally sabotage. I am 100 freakin % the whole time and it is crawling along! Don't think I'm sabotaging and still writing everything that passes my lips, down. I'm going to start recording fluid now. Oh yes and should get off my bum, been very lazy lately.

Hope you had a nice night. I love champagne, it just hates me! 1.2lbs is hardly anything in the big scheme of things. Have a good day :)

Yeh 1.2 could just be a bit of a bloat from the alcohol you could have that off tmrw. :)
I'm feeling blah today if that makes any kind of sense :/ tired and a bit miserable for no real reason. Prob just need to get out doors.

Hope you all have a good day x

Soon to be slim you'll get that off in no time. Have a 100% week and you could be in the 12s in a week :)

I've almost finished my first week on my half marathon training now. I've loved it! Its goes Mon- dvd workout, Tues- run, Wed- walk, Thurs- run, Fri- rest, Sat- run, Sun- bike ride. So I've not long got back from a 6.7mile bike ride. I've got to say I haven't been 100% on plan since WI on Wednesday. Really struggled to get into it but have been having free meals but over synning by a bit. Really want a 1lb loss this week so I'm hoping to be on plan for the next few days!

Hope youve all had a lovely weekend!

Thanks all, don't know how I would get through without you all :)

Had a good on plan day so far :)

Had a lush peri peri burger with huge goats cheese and olive salad....

Eatin mess made with... Strawberries, merengue, I coconut muller, 1/2 snack flake, squirt of anchor light :) AMAZING!!

Feeling very satisfied :)

Nellylou I feel just like that today... I am soo tired though....

Melio that's a huge amount of training! You must be shattered!!!

Off out to a concert tonight to see George Michael.. So another late one..... Work tomorrow.... Need some early nights!!

Wow meliososo you I feel very guilty at how little exercise I'm doing when I hear what you've been doing. That's good going! I keep getting the 30ds up on my iPad and sticking the kettle on instead. There's nothing magic about my body at the moment!!! It's a bit like the eating, my head has to be in the right place and then I know I'll just go for it. At least that's how it has worked in the past.

Ooh food sounds fab soon-to-be-slim and a fab concert too. You have been burning the candle at both ends recently, lucky girl ;-). I've just bought some of the nandos peri peri rub and the chip sprinkle and my potato chipper came from amazon so am quite excited to make some tasty chips tonight, that's the extent of my fun heehee. However OH still away till tomorrow night so apart from a trip to a&e with my daughter last night (broken toe!) things been very quiet and I have really enjoyed him being away for a bit. He is lovely but very highly strung and very demanding of my time.

Having a lazy afternoon which will be lovely. Enjoy your day girls :)

Ps nellylou hope you're feeling a bit better. It's rubbish when you just feel yucky for no reason.

Peacelilly, ouch! Hope it heals quick :) yes candle feels like going out let alone going out again!

Its bliss when OH goes away on business :) bed all to myself, my OH sound like yours ;) they are demanding!!

I was shocked that the peri peri garlic sauce is only .5 syn per tbsp!! It gives such a delicious taste! Let me know what the shake I like.., I have a chipper too from Lakeland... But the chips are small and the only potatoe is a tiny one which fits in!!! I tend to just cut them now....

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Peacelilly, ouch! Hope it heals quick :) yes candle feels like going out let alone going out again!

Its bliss when OH goes away on business :) bed all to myself, my OH sound like yours ;) they are demanding!!

I was shocked that the peri peri garlic sauce is only .5 syn per tbsp!! It gives such a delicious taste! Let me know what the shake I like.., I have a chipper too from Lakeland... But the chips are small and the only potatoe is a tiny one which fits in!!! I tend to just cut them now....

Oooh my chipper is brill. Very sturdy and sharp. Made short work of chips and carrot sticks. Will be great for dips. I love it as I hate cutting chips. Two sizes of cutter. Used the thicker one for thick chips. Very pleased. I do love a gadget :)

Morning, peacelilly that chopper sounds good... What make is it?

Concert was good last night, just shattered today! Off to work soon.....

Have a great day all :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Morning, peacelilly that chopper sounds good... What make is it?

Concert was good last night, just shattered today! Off to work soon.....

Have a great day all :)

Hi there. It's the kitchen craft chopper with stainless steel blade and it's £14.96 on amazon (the first one that comes up on my list). Recommended by someone on here- britmum I think. Cos I pay got amazon prime, I ordered it at 9pm on Friday and it came on Saturday morning. Beware though cos the chops came out lovely and crispy and I'm a pound up today!!!! Could be the scan bran I had yesterday though as they haven't worked yet if you know what I mean. Hope you are feeling ok and your concert was brill. Have a good day :)

peacelily said:
Could be the scan bran I had yesterday though as they haven't worked yet if you know what I mean. Hope you are feeling ok and your concert was brill. Have a good day :)

You know what since starting this plan I am so bunged up in that area... I don't go for days! God knows where the food goes I put in lol!!!!

Getting through work :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
You know what since starting this plan I am so bunged up in that area... I don't go for days! God knows where the food goes I put in lol!!!!

Getting through work :)

Yes I know what you're saying. It's either one way or the other with me!!! Hope your day didn't feel too long!

How was everyone's day? Had a good one here :) red day :) lots of meat :))

Night all :)

Hey everyone, have a fantastic day today... We have sunshine here... Makes everything look so much better :) another red day for me today... Got lovely chicken with rosemary and garlic for dinner with salad... Yummy! Going to have sardines on toast for lunch.... Had eggs and bacon in a wholemeal roll for breakfast! You gotta love this plan!!

You're so good and on plan! Ive really struggled to get into it this week and not had one day on plan...whoops! Still doing my exercise (not long going for a 4.5 mile run) but not been keeping track of food :/ Hoping for a sts or 1lb off this week. Really really want 1lb off.

Whens your WI day Soon-to-be and peacelily? Mines tomorrow so Ive got 2 days to turn it around lol. Not much if Im honest! Want a 100% weeks next week though as I want my 1st sticker at group. Oh should be getting my silver body magic this week too!

Really loving the sunshine too. Theres a few sneaky grey clouds around but it's still lovely. Went to west midlands safari yesterday and the weather was perfect. Got to see the difference in size as well between the last time I went as it was the photo I had taken there that made me realise how big Id got so got a lovely comparison now :)

Meliososo said:
You're so good and on plan! Ive really struggled to get into it this week and not had one day on plan...whoops! Still doing my exercise (not long going for a 4.5 mile run) but not been keeping track of food :/ Hoping for a sts or 1lb off this week. Really really want 1lb off.

Whens your WI day Soon-to-be and peacelily? Mines tomorrow so Ive got 2 days to turn it around lol. Not much if Im honest! Want a 100% weeks next week though as I want my 1st sticker at group. Oh should be getting my silver body magic this week too!

Really loving the sunshine too. Theres a few sneaky grey clouds around but it's still lovely. Went to west midlands safari yesterday and the weather was perfect. Got to see the difference in size as well between the last time I went as it was the photo I had taken there that made me realise how big Id got so got a lovely comparison now :)

Do you know what melio,, If I exercise I just feel more hungry and I don't lose weight! Maybe stop exercising as hard for a few weeks and see what happens.... :) ........ Just try to keep water up too that's the big key :)

Last edited:
I think its the pill. I've been uber picky since I started it so I've stopped now.

Decided to make peri-peri burgers with wedges tonight nom nom.

Back