2.5 stone to lose club

How's it all been? I have had a good day, but starting to feel picky.... Gonna try an apple and big glass pop..... I hate having to fight so hard with my binge demons!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
How's it all been? I have had a good day, but starting to feel picky.... Gonna try an apple and big glass pop..... I hate having to fight so hard with my binge demons!

Just got home from swimming, am quite hungry but don't want to eat to late plus do bloated! Will have a hot choc and a couple of slices of ham and watch celeb juice :)
Did you manage to not pick or did you use your syns on something? X

Soon-to-be-slim are you cat woman now? I hate the munchies too. It's so unfair when you're trying to be good. Well done going swimming nellylou. It gets harder and harder to get into exercise when the weather gets worse. I just wrote a long moany post which I've just deleted before sending and am just going to say good night all. Hoping for a good day tomorrow. :)

You are good nellylou! I can never exercise on the evening, always soo tired!!! I am bloated too, all this darn fruit!!

Yes found cat woman and I like her! Lol... I am Kat so I thought it was apt ;)

We I just had an apple and some crab sticks then went to bed :) got a day out today with my mother. So might be a bit tricky today to be 100%.... I had a cheeky look on scales and they have budged at little, not a lot but lost my gain at least....will weigh in properly Sunday.

Peacelily, hope your feeling a bit better today.. Remember if you need to moan were here to listen and it's a way to vent.. :)

Have a lovely day everyone :)

Lost 2lbs this week, very pleased! :D
have drinks this evening and just going to keep to the green day I have planned and keep food within syns and drink spirits with diet mixers and should hopefully be fine.

Peacelilly hope you feel better today, anything you we can help with? Good luck for Sunday Soon to be slim. x

Well done nellylou great loss :)

Not a good day today food wise..... But will get straight back to it tomorrow.... Feel like its one step forward the one back sometimes! I sooo wanna do it but sometimes it's so hard!!!

First 3 drinks have been wine, slippery slope alert :(

Nellylou said:
First 3 drinks have been wine, slippery slope alert :(

Oh must be the change in weather making us all vunerable today :( I did pour a glass of wine but had a few sips and chucked it... Then had a 0% Bravia and some syn free mince I had cooked instead of the crisps which were calling me!!

Nellylou hope you can keep control ;)

Oh dear girls not sounding like the best day but tomorrow is another.

I haven't eaten very well today but just from the point of view that I'm feeling so awful at the mo that I can't be bothered cooking so not eating enough though am still on plan. Even made a scan bran cake to try and tempt myself but don't like the taste of sweetener.

Headaches are crippling me and I've been throwing up or feeling nauseous. Anyway have booked an appointment with the doc but it's not till next Friday! I have to sort this out this latest headache is into its 8th day!

Anyway heres to a better tomorrow for us all. :)

peacelily said:
Headaches are crippling me and I've been throwing up or feeling nauseous. Anyway have booked an appointment with the doc but it's not till next Friday! I have to sort this out this latest headache is into its 8th day!

Hope it will pass soon... That's a long time to feel poorly for :(

Well like you say peacelily today is a new day..... So I WILL be good... I know what did it for me.... My little look at the scales was disappointing and I just felt a bit like well what the hell yesterday..... But i have a mini break with hubby booked for 29th nov so need to focus on that... I wanna be 12.7 for then......

Have a great day all

Have woken up this morning and miraculously headache gone!! Whether it stays gone is another matter but nice to have pounding behind my eyes.

Yes soon-to-be-slim hope today is better though going to visit my father in law who lives at the seaside so it'll be fish, no batter and mushy peas for me. I find this hard cos the batters the best bit in my opinion. Then going to a friends tonight for her daughters 18th and they're doing cocktails but after the week I've just had I do not want another headache so will have to stick to soft drinks.

Hope you have a better day and you get your head on for that mini break. The scales can be a nightmare. I weigh every day but don't allow them to change how I feel just what I do. Not easy but they do help me stay in control.

Nellylou hope the wine didn't slip down too easily so that you have hurty head!

Have a good day girls :)

Yay glad your feeling better :)

So far so good.... Just had dry roast new potatoes with chicken and veg yummy!!

Hope everyone's doing ok x

weighed in today and lost the gain from last week..... 1.25lbs off for me :) not bad considering......

Have a lovely Sunday all.....

How are things going nelly? All back on track?

Well done on the loss STBS! :)

Glad you're feeling better again peacelily. It didn't sound very nice :(

I've actually been avoiding minimins because I had a gain on Wednesday. I knew it was coming (had a dominos the night before and then for breakfast AND fish and chips for lunch before WI) and expected more but I was surprised at how I felt. I keep tellin myself there's no shame in a gain.

Since WI I've decided to have 2 weeks being 100%. I did my quarter marathon yesterday and decided not to follow the plan and do calorie counting instead (which wasn't a problem seeing as I burnt alot off during the run!). I'll still be.counting this as being 100% though as it was planned. Here's hoping to get that 2lb off this week!

Morning, hope you all had a good weekend... Had a quiet one here yesterday just did a big sw roast :))......

Melio well done in your half marathon and getting back on track....... You can do it :)

Have a good day all....

Morning all. Sounds like a good weekend for all. Well done on your loss soon-to-be-slim. Must feel good to get that off. Meliososo you put me to shame with your 1/4 marathon. That was fab and sounds like you were sorted with your nutrition.

I had a quiet day pottering yesterday which was nice as have a busy week again. I only work part time now but wondered how I managed to do 5days a week! Hope you all have a good day. :)

Hey everyone.... Hope you have had a nice day, the weather has been pants! Sooooo tired today despite my early night! Still got soo much to do :(

Morning all. It's p'ing it down here again and blowing a gale. Ah how I love British weather. Hope you are all well. I have weigh in this morning and hoping for 1.5 to get into next stone but think it may just be 1 but I'll take anything. Have a good day all. :)

Hey all, sorry I've not been around. Drinks Friday took their toll and been off plan since. Been feeling a bit off due to certain things but can see this eating thing getting out of control so 100% day from me today.
Hope your all okay, will have a read back through thread now.

Good luck for weigh in peacelilly!! :)

Back