2.5stone gone and this time its for good

Wow Amm, you're doing so well! Practically on the home straight now! Diary makes great reading, hope the op goes well, sure you'll be at target by then!

Thanks Bren, Onmyway.... aiming for another three weeks, think I am going to go by scales rather than CDC's....

Yeah a good idea. Remember just to take the week's loss though and not get put off by mid week fluctuations.

I feel that even in 2 weeks time if you are feeling hungry and still positive, but perhaps boring of SS then switch. You will still do really well on 790.

Way to go to on your exercise. I'm going to join you on this regime now for 3 weeks and then again when I return from my 2 weeks off.

xx

GO BREN.... I know you can do it!

Well you must be a good influence on me, I have been to the gym yesterday and tonight 40 mins and 30 mins.

Also a little loss for week 2 .....200gm (0.5lbs). Still it's something and was a suprise! I dropped 400gm since Friday when i braved the scale so feeling that I might be in the zone.

Oh and my naughty nibbling kicked me out of Ketosis but I appear tonight to be back in the first shade of pink.
xx

Whoo hoo, glad I am influencing you!!! Don't forget to check your measurements too.... we get too hung up on the scales and our bodies react so differently to fluid intake etc.... measurements are a much better guide.... can't say it enough!!!

Just a tad worried that my scales are 4lb lighter and I don't want to do any damage! However mum was on mine and mine weigh lighter than hers..... lets see how I feel in 2/3 weeks! lol

Must remember to do my measurements in the morning (Tues)! I agree with you on that I completely forgot.

Cannot say enough how well you are doing, and have done with CD hun. You are nearly at the end. That food and moving up the plans is exciting and you are doing this!!

Bren
X

Cheers Bren.... you have really helped me through this!

Well its bank holiday Monday, I am being totally boring and not going out anywhere - well except the gym lol. I am about to go do some yoga, maybe some zumba then off to read Alan Carr's quit smoking book.... time to get rid of the weed. Maybe fit a shake in there somewhere. Hoping for a great week and some good losses!

hey there - glad ur having a good day... it's me, nagging again !!! I know I've told you already but just be careful with all that aerobic exercise (esp Spinning) .....not recommended on SS....:(

your body needs carbs to fuel aerobic exercise, can't convert fat quickly enough and you may burn lean muscle mass...not good........

nag over.....

Debz xx

Debz, if you knew my spin class you wouldn't be concerned!!!! LOL its a gossip session, half an hour, I do it as mainly resistance its all good!

hope you had a great 'weed-free' day :D

lookin forward to catchin up tomoro.....

Debz x

Great first 24 hours without the weed..... no patches no gum no nothing!!!! Just good old fashionned determination!

Looking forward to seeing you tomoro Debz.... reckoning on a 6lb loss.... whoo hoo.... can't wait to see measurements more importantly.

Gotta go continue reading easyway... supposed to read it in one day I haven't oops

I am NO QUITTER lol!!! I have just chosen an alternative lifestyle pmsl!!!!!

Hope you are having a good day today xx

I am NO QUITTER lol!!! I have just chosen an alternative lifestyle

I like this quote ;)

well done on another great loss today hun !

Debz xx

Thanks Debz... I hear the other crew did really really well!!!!

Bren, I have 8 off! and 3 inches whoo hoo!

Back