2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

I think its great to take this one step at a time, because its when we start thinking of this over a much longer period it becomes intimidating. Lets do this 2 weeks, and then consider another 2 weeks :)

Okay, sounds like a plan.... So I survived my first work day on the challenge :D Bl00dy relieved it's over to be honest! I'm shattered!!

Hot bath, brow beat my son into more revision, then bed me thinks. Forgive me, but I've just got to do this now:

Honk!!!!!!! :character00182:

That's it, s'all I've got lol. Night night challengers xx:zz:

Peased to be here

HONK HONK
day one done which makes me very happy - that is the first day of the rest of my life as they say

HONK! Food, Fluid and Fitness!!! :D

Honk for day 2. Got a bit hairy around 3pm but a lovely new shake flavour for dinner sorted me out. Not hungry but an early bath for me too.

Which one? I had the Mango and really liked it. Gutted I'd ordered before I tried it. :(

Honk! x

Honk! Everyone is doing so well :)

Beverley75 - 14st 13lbs
CrazyDiamond - 11st 7.4lbs
MinnieMel 12st 4lbs
Lou_G 11'9.6''
Ni79 12.1 st
Jo1989 12st 12lb
Clinquant 14st 9lb
Aaliegha - 15st 9lb
Frau frau 15st 5
Slim-Kat 10st 1lb
Beelishy - 15st 7.8lb
Bettiesrevenge - 14st 6lbs
Halebob - 13st 3lbs

Hi all. I want to join in on this. About to start day8. Had weigh in today. So I'm going to add my weight next mon.

And.....
HONK!!! feeling good today with a 7lb loss

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone!

Day 3 here we come!

Hi can I join please :) I'm going on holiday 3 weeks today so I'm aiming for at least 2 weeks 100% but hoping for 3 weeks (that's when I go away!)

My start weight is 11 stone 11 xxx

Hi girl :wavey:

Beverley75 - 14st 13lbs
CrazyDiamond - 11st 7.4lbs
MinnieMel 12st 4lbs
Lou_G 11'9.6''
Ni79 12.1 st
Jo1989 12st 12lb
Clinquant 14st 9lb
Aaliegha - 15st 9lb
Frau frau 15st 5
Slim-Kat 10st 1lb
Beelishy - 15st 7.8lb
Bettiesrevenge - 14st 6lbs
Halebob - 13st 3lbs

Hi all. I want to join in on this. About to start day8. Had weigh in today. So I'm going to add my weight next mon.

And.....
HONK!!! feeling good today with a 7lb loss

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow! 1/2a stone! Fabulous! Go you!

HONK! Food, Fluid and Fitness!!! :D

Which one? I had the Mango and really liked it. Gutted I'd ordered before I tried it. :(

It was the lemon yoghurt. Definitely a favourite. I didn't order a mango and orange one - think it was my mother telling me that orange juice and milk curdled in my stomach. Wonder why it's so hard to change habits when the little voices from 40 years ago are dictating our choices.

It was the lemon yoghurt. Definitely a favourite. I didn't order a mango and orange one - think it was my mother telling me that orange juice and milk curdled in my stomach. Wonder why it's so hard to change habits when the little voices from 40 years ago are dictating our choices.

Yes . . . "Clear your plate, there are children in this world who are starving."

"Do you know how grateful we would have been for this . . . When I was your age?"

"... finish it ALL or no afters for you! ...." - yes, we've heard them all haven't we? And the agonising HOURS I spent stuck sitting at the dinning table long after everyone had left trying to swallow down unpalatable foodstuffs (sprouts should be illegal!) ugh *shudder* Lol

Well done Halebob! That really fires my motivation ... although having said that I quite virtuously resisted mucho peer pressure to go to a restaurant with my team for a birthday lunch :D. I wanted to succeed at this challenge more! ... and beyond! I can suddenly breathe while wearing my work trousers today whoohoooo

How's a week SS treated you then Ria? Good I hope. Couldn't fail to be good - you're a week lighter!

How's everyone doing? xx

"... finish it ALL or no afters for you! ...." - yes, we've heard them all haven't we? And the agonising HOURS I spent stuck sitting at the dinning table long after everyone had left trying to swallow down unpalatable foodstuffs (sprouts should be illegal!) ugh *shudder* Lol

Well done Halebob! That really fires my motivation ... although having said that I quite virtuously resisted mucho peer pressure to go to a restaurant with my team for a birthday lunch :D. I wanted to succeed at this challenge more! ... and beyond! I can suddenly breathe while wearing my work trousers today whoohoooo

How's a week SS treated you then Ria? Good I hope. Couldn't fail to be good - you're a week lighter!

How's everyone doing? xx

...a week and 10.4lbs (the .4 really counts) lighter! :)

Back