2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

In one week? Down from 11st 7.4lbs? That's PHENOMENAL! Well done Ria :happy096:

In a week :) starting weight 12st2.8 - oh where did I get .4 from? (cambridge brain!) 10.8lbs lost- actually the scales did waver between .8 and 0 so we could say 11lbs.... the 11.7.4 is for the start of this challenge :)

That's an amazing loss for someone so light! Congrats!

So glad you're feeling positive Bev, and that's a huge triumph to resist lunch, especially as it would be so easy to say that your colleagues insisted and you had to go.

After today we're pretty much a quarter of the way through the challenge, woop!

Hi everyone, would love to join your challenge as I've had so many false start... Just made my weight balloon even more. I figure if I can get 2 weeks SS done I'll be in a good place... I just wanna cry I got so big!!

Beverley75 - 14st 13lbs
CrazyDiamond - 11st 7.4lbs
MinnieMel 12st 4lbs
Lou_G 11'9.6''
Ni79 12.1 st
Jo1989 12st 12lb
Clinquant 14st 9lb
Aaliegha - 15st 9lb
Frau frau 15st 5
Slim-Kat 10st 1lb
Beelishy - 15st 7.8lb
Bettiesrevenge - 14st 6lbs
Halebob - 13st 3lbs
Enlightenme2 - 17st 8.5lbs

Welcome and good luck. Two weeks 100% should make a big difference for all of us. Definitely keeping me on track. HONK HONK for day 3. I can smell ketosis now. :)

Thanks, I am on day 2 so I'll say Honk honk. Not in ketosis, not really hungry but I've had my 4th product and water. All is well if only I wasn't so nauseated!

Honkety honk! Day 6 over and done! 9 pounds down. Gone from 12.8 to 11.13 in 6 days. Very pleased! Xxx

Honk for day 3 of the challenge!

Honkety honk! Day 6 over and done! 9 pounds down. Gone from 12.8 to 11.13 in 6 days. Very pleased! Xxx

Congrats! Great losses!

HONK!!! (I was asleep then needed a wee . . . No surprise there!)

Lost count of days...think this is day 17 as Monday was weigh in and week 2. I've decide not to weigh in Sunday as I want to keep my weigh in day Monday. I am trying hard to last as long as I can without daily weighing.....it's hard so that may not last!

Completed days are all that count. That's my mantra for now! hope you all have a fab day.

Back