2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Wait. Why am I still awake? What's that smell? .... Is that ketosis? :eek: lol. I wish - although to be perfectly honest, I'm strangely not too bothered! Just excited for Sunday's WI numbers for all of us :D

Lovely Bev, where are you??

Aww no whats up? Diet or life related?!

Just completely drained, I've got a worse commute now than when I was last on it and it's taken it out of me, thankfully going to start working from home one way a week in a couple of weeks time :) but oh my, by 8pm last night I was gonna bite anyone's head of who dare even to breath in my direction!

Just completely drained, I've got a worse commute now than when I was last on it and it's taken it out of me, thankfully going to start working from home one way a week in a couple of weeks time :) but oh my, by 8pm last night I was gonna bite anyone's head of who dare even to breath in my direction!

Aww not good, glad there's some light at the end of the tunnel for you though!

And actually, you know if you stay strong, once you're through the hardest week, your body and mind will feel better and stronger so its worth it!

Lovely Bev, where are you??

Battling with my Internet :mad: FUMING! And THEN it took me two days to log back in on here! It's like a conspiracy :sigh:.

Anywhooooo... Honk for day 4 (and day 3 - did I Honk for that already?!? :cool:). Still hanging in there - actually doing pretty well! Yes, I'm surprised lol

I hope everyone's doing great xx

Ps: I've been having the weirdest nightmares - random beasts blocking me from hiding in the loo in a haunted house :D I've been waking up in agony, hobbling to the loo, clutching my tummy, with my eyes stilll closed lol. Am I the only person that has rediscovered that childhood gift of navigating to the bog, flushing, washing AND drying hands, and back to bed with my eyes still shut so I can go straight back to sleep? :8855: Thank goodness I'm single, hey? :)

Battling with my Internet :mad: FUMING! And THEN it took me two days to log back in on here! It's like a conspiracy :sigh:.

Anywhooooo... Honk for day 4 (and day 3 - did I Honk for that already?!? :cool:). Still hanging in there - actually doing pretty well! Yes, I'm surprised lol

I hope everyone's doing great xx

Ps: I've been having the weirdest nightmares - random beasts blocking me from hiding in the loo in a haunted house :D I've been waking up in agony, hobbling to the loo, clutching my tummy, with my eyes stilll closed lol. Am I the only person that has rediscovered that childhood gift of navigating to the bog, flushing, washing AND drying hands, and back to bed with my eyes still shut so I can go straight back to sleep? :8855: Thank goodness I'm single, hey? :)

Yay welcome back (for now lol)

I know how you feel on the nightmare front - last night I went to the wrong place for work - then had to try to explain it to my boss, then almost missed a cruise with my friend and forgot to pack - all in one night! eek, no wonder I still wake up feeling tired!

I had such bad going into ketosis insomnia and nightmares after Christmas I took melatonin. And yes I do the loo sleep walk too but have occasionally walked into an open wardrobe door. Fortunately no black eyes yet.

Glad you are still doing OK. Was a bit worried about you last night. Got my choir tonight so will be honking late after I've navigated the mid session digestives and fig rolls!! I will navigate them don't fear.

I had such bad going into ketosis insomnia and nightmares after Christmas I took melatonin. And yes I do the loo sleep walk too but have occasionally walked into an open wardrobe door. Fortunately no black eyes yet.

Glad you are still doing OK. Was a bit worried about you last night. Got my choir tonight so will be honking late after I've navigated the mid session digestives and fig rolls!! I will navigate them don't fear.

Amazing isnt it, that Every. Single. Flipping. Event. comes with the addition of food. It's one thing avoiding going for dinner and work lunches etc as you'd expect that, but having to be strong at choir practice is a joke!

Work meetings, the train, the cinema, pub quizzes.. The list is endless! And now I can add choir to it!

Honk!

Honk :)

Oops! Honk for yesterday! :rolleyes: Going strong today too, be back later!

Honk for today too! :)

Back