2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Well if you've still lost inches you know the lb loss isn't properly reflective :) You've got a great attitude to it so I bet you'll continue to do really well.

Yes yes yes!! Shifted 3.5 inches even though only a pound in weight, so it MUST be working! Thank you girls!! Xx

Yes yes yes!! Shifted 3.5 inches even though only a pound in weight, so it MUST be working! Thank you girls!! Xx

yes if the inches are going there is definitely more weight loss underlying. I think weighing at night gives more variables too in terms of water etc.

Well done both of you on the losses today and everyone else for staying on track. Honk for me!

Honk. We're now 9 days down of the 14 days ladies, and I'm so glad the time has passed with us on plan rather than us wishing we were!

HONNNNNK :D

Ha! Finally able to use the Internet! Fantastic losses in inches and Pounds everyone! :clap::clap::clap: xx

Honk (and for yesterday too)!

I'll weigh at the end of the 2 weeks, concentrating on the 100% until the end! :)

Honk 10 days down, 4 to go!!!

Honk for today. But only just. Been wanting to eat all day.
But my options are to either lose more weight or put some on. I can't stay the same because I tried some jeans on today and I'm in between sizes. Bigger size are massive on the waist but fit the butt and hips. The smaller ones fit the waist but are too tight on the butt and hips. Oh the problems :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honk for today. But only just. Been wanting to eat all day.
But my options are to either lose more weight or put some on. I can't stay the same because I tried some jeans on today and I'm in between sizes. Bigger size are massive on the waist but fit the butt and hips. The smaller ones fit the waist but are too tight on the butt and hips. Oh the problems :p

There is no such thing as 'only just' - you were 100% and thats all that matters :)

Thanks jo. Very true. Wanting to eat the contents of the kitchen has now passed. I have a planned meal tomorrow night so looking forward to that. But going to be sensible and have a chicken salad.

16 days down. 18 to go.

Honk!

Honk! You'll be fine halebob, enjoy reaching your half way point! You're doing amazing.

Back