2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE (Start: 11/05/14)

Honk!

Oh my goodness Ni79!!!!! That's AMAZING! Bravo :D

Very pleased to register my 'Honk' for last night!

Thank u ladies. I started Cambridge in January. Stopping breastfeeding my baby in an attempt to lose my weight. I started at 13.3. In 5 months I only managed to get down to 12.8. I was constantly cheating and convincing myself food was far more important than feeling and looking healthy. Two weeks I decided it's make or break. No more abusing this diet but or giving in to my addiction of junk food. I'm so proud of myself. I really want to lose another two stones. So ladies I need your support xxx

Ni79 you should be proud of yourself! Once you're committed to the plan it does fall into place but that doesn't mean we don't overcome daily difficulties and emotional urges.

The fact you're here and doing so well is all that matters, looking forward to hearing about your successful completion of the plan!

Honk day 12 of challenge :D Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Honk!

Ladies, a bit if advice needed. I had had all of my products for the day and suddenly developed quite a bad stomach ache. It's totm so I thought nothing of it, drank some water and took two paracetamol. After about an hour and a half I felt no better, then all of a sudden knew I was going to be sick. I ended up being sick and am pretty sure I am now completely empty. Will this upset the pattern as I won't have had my full allowance or is it that I shouldn't have had painkillers while in ketosis? Any advice would be much appreciated! Xx

Ladies, a bit if advice needed. I had had all of my products for the day and suddenly developed quite a bad stomach ache. It's totm so I thought nothing of it, drank some water and took two paracetamol. After about an hour and a half I felt no better, then all of a sudden knew I was going to be sick. I ended up being sick and am pretty sure I am now completely empty. Will this upset the pattern as I won't have had my full allowance or is it that I shouldn't have had painkillers while in ketosis? Any advice would be much appreciated! Xx

I wouldn't worry too much at this point. I had an incredibly upset stomach yesterday and its so easy to think its the plan, but it could be a 24 hour bug too! I'd stay on track today, maybe have an extra pack if you feel you really need it, and pop to your GP if it continues today and tomorrow. Would also say, any painkiller on an empty stomach tends to make me want to vomit too, so may be a bit of that.

Hope you're feeling better today.

One day isn't going up hurt you - think of times when our been ill in the past a went without food for a few days. But stay hydrated - and I hope you feel better soon.

Honk!

hope you feel better soon FF. As Mel said keep hydrated and don't worry about not having full days nutrients for one day or it won't make a difference. But try and take painkillers with a pack not on empty stomach especially if it's ibuprofen or naproxen. Paracemtoml is ok without food.

Thank you ladies! Feel as right as rain this morning. Phew! Mushed up chewed up malt toffee bar is not half as pleasant as it is on the way down!! Xx

Thank you ladies! Feel as right as rain this morning. Phew! Mushed up chewed up malt toffee bar is not half as pleasant as it is on the way down!! Xx

I can imagine.

Hi ladies.

Late check in for me as I went to see the lion king last night. So was a late one.
Had tea out with my friend and had a chicken salad. Was really strange cause there was so much anticipation and I really wasn't that bothered by the food. The tomatoes tasted great though.

Other than that on plan. Back on products today

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back