2 Week 100% Challenge!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Morning ladies! (and Gents)

Having been doing 'ok' on slim fast, I have decided to up my game and really give it my all for 2 weeks solid. :D

Don't get me wrong, I have been sticking to slimfast, but not entirely counting all my evening meals, :eek: e.g. calories in sauce, or a bit of gravy...
I've also being lacking in the gym department :rolleyes: (need to take tips from wishbird007)

I've been reading some of the diaries on here and you're all doing so well! :eek: :clap: Having lost 1lb in my first week, and then (after a sneaky peak) 1.5lbs in my second... from tomorrow I will commence on my own 2 week 100% sf challenge.

Following the 3,2,1 plan.

3 (100 calories or less) snacks
2 Shakes
1 500 - 600 calorie meal.

8 glasses of water per day
30 minutes of exercise per day

Who's with me?!!! :bunnydance: :bunnydance: bunnydance:

All aboard the weight loss train, ahaha! xx

I've been doing sf and sticking to it really well so I'm hoping to see a good loss (hope) lol.. go you woo woo !!

Am with u hunnies x thanks for wanting to take tips from me, I hope I can inspire myself to carry on with it!! Weigh day tomoz ahhh!! X

Yay! We can do it girls!!

WB - yes I do! And you can start this mini challenge after your weigh in tomoz :p
Boots were out of SF - damn the offer! So gonna get some tomorrow! Will post meals in here x

Hi girls
Will b defo joining thus challenge, have lost just a pound so I need to up my game for sure!
Come on!!!!
X

Morning team :wave: (haha!) have decided I’m going to write my ‘plan’ for the day out each morning.. and then stick to it! Hopefully this will help :D

2 Week Challenge – Day 1!

Plan for the day!

Breakfast: Chocolate shake (230)
Snack: Muller light (99)
Lunch: Chocolate Shake (230)
Snack: banana (80)
Dinner: Char grilled Chicken x 2 (170 calories each), Stir fried veggies (104), muller light. (99) (Total = 543 cals)
Snack: No snack today, milk in my tea throughout the day (100)

Total : 1282.

+ 8 Glasses of water
+ 3 cups of tea
+ Body Attack

I’m trying to cut my tea consumption down, and up my water intake. :rolleyes:
Day 1 of the challenge should go great if I stick to the above plan! Decided to write these down in the mornings and then stick to the mini plans I make. :flirt2:

Also – a small question, I’ve noticed on here people tend to stick to ‘1200’ calories, but mine have obviously gone over (how do you stick to 1200 if having 500 – 600 evening meals?:confused:) Should I skip a snack to make it 1182?

WB – I also lost a 1lb! Deary me, the reason I came off slimming world is because I was only losing a pound! (and I was eating MUCH more) time to up the game! We can do it!!

:vibes: Na na na na na come on :bunnydance:

Ela ine said:
Morning team :wave: (haha!) have decided I’m going to write my ‘plan’ for the day out each morning.. and then stick to it! Hopefully this will help :D

2 Week Challenge – Day 1!

Plan for the day!

Breakfast: Chocolate shake (230)
Snack: Muller light (99)
Lunch: Chocolate Shake (230)
Snack: banana (80)
Dinner: Char grilled Chicken x 2 (170 calories each), Stir fried veggies (104), muller light. (99) (Total = 543 cals)
Snack: No snack today, milk in my tea throughout the day (100)

Total : 1282.

+ 8 Glasses of water
+ 3 cups of tea
+ Body Attack

I’m trying to cut my tea consumption down, and up my water intake. :rolleyes:
Day 1 of the challenge should go great if I stick to the above plan! Decided to write these down in the mornings and then stick to the mini plans I make. :flirt2:

Also – a small question, I’ve noticed on here people tend to stick to ‘1200’ calories, but mine have obviously gone over (how do you stick to 1200 if having 500 – 600 evening meals?:confused:) Should I skip a snack to make it 1182?

WB – I also lost a 1lb! Deary me, the reason I came off slimming world is because I was only losing a pound! (and I was eating MUCH more) time to up the game! We can do it!!

:vibes: Na na na na na come on :bunnydance:

Hi love
Yes it's a loss but it is defo a disappointment! I reckon next wk will b better for us plus we only just started using skimmed milk haven't we, I reckon it wil 2lb nxt wk! We can do this defo must try harder! Not giving up!
X

I forgot to comment on the cals, I stick to 1200 cals on MFP n any exercise I do helps out with them I seem to manage it ok, have u got the app? X

No I haven't, what's the app? Waiting 'till one to have my lunch.. feeling the hunger now! haha x

The app is myfitnesspal it's calculates ur calls n exercise love xx
I waited for my shake today too x

I also use my fitness pal I have it on my laptop and my iphone so whenever I enter anything it's on both... it's brilliant it works out how many calories you should be eating and you can put in what you are eating throughout the day... what I tend to do now is have a slim fast shake for brekky and a low cal soup (cup a soup) for lunch with maybe a packet of french fries if i'm particularly hungry..for dinner I try to go below 600 cals, my fitness pal is great for that because you can create recipes and find each items calorific value because their data base is huge so you know exactly how many cals you are getting, also if I feel like a particular ingredient is high in my meal I try to substitute for something lower fat i.e I made pasta the other night and instead of using bacon with it I used ham :)

You should try it out hun you would probably find it really useful

www.myfitnesspal.com

Is it an iphone app? Will get it now if so!
Juat having my (watered down) chocolate shake now :p How's your day going so far? What excerise plans have you got for today Mrs. Motivator :D

Thanks Awcarly..and great idea about the evening meal.. have already got mushy pea curry in mind for tomorrow ( ahahha)

Have either of you tried 30 day shred? I did once before but gave up.. thinking of giving it a whizz again :D x

yes you can get it on your iphone but also online, the online version but syncs with your iphone so it will have the same info/updates.. i use both because there's more detail and more things you can change on the website than the iphone, so it depends where you are as to what's easier to use, the iphone app is great if you go out for a meal because the database is huge as I said and it contains a lot of restaurants and menu choices so you never get stuck somewhere not knowing what to have... I went out on Saturday and we went to the pub at lunchtime with my oh's dad and I just swapped my meals around.. I had a warm bacon and chicken salad which was huge and really nice for 462 cals (it was listed on myfitnesspal) and just had my low cal soup for dinner and whatever snacks I was still allowed. It's fab and really helps avoid those sticky situations lol.

Breakfast, snack, lunch

Attachments

• image-1025260971.jpg
    image-1025260971.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 90
  • image-454765220.jpg
    image-454765220.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3574662732.jpg
    image-3574662732.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 87
looking good Elaine!!! how do you feel after you have your lunch time shake, i got too hungry just having shakes at lunch time and I didn't like the idea of something sweet at that time either (i'm more savoury lol) so switched to cup a soups/cup a pasta which are between 100-200 cals x

Lol... after looking at those pictures I feel slighly acomplished that I ate ad *enjoyed* an out of date muller light.... ha ha ha!

Do you have the cup a soup/pasta n soup instead of your shake? Or as your snack and then swap the snack for a shake?

Remember wishbird saying something about soups for 100 cals (or less) and did manage to get some ww soup yesterday (80 cals a tin!)
so may try that next time i get hungry... or just bring it to work incase I can't help myself, ahahah! x

yeah i have cup a pasta to replace the lunch time shake as it has pasta pieces in it's more filling and nice and warm/convenient as you've only got to add boiling water and voila! I tend to have the pasta because it's 200 cals and keeps you going for longer than the cup a soups which are like 80-100cals depending on what type you get but they are good as snacks as they can be under 100cals.

Ooh so you just have a lunch for 200 cals?! I see!

I'm about to finish work now ladies.. plan is:

- Pop to boots - HELLO (!) slim fast caramel
- Pop to Asda - for stir fry veggies
- Cook food. Consume 6 more glasses of water :p
- Body Attack
- Maybe some cleaning, burn some more cals!

I find SF easy to stick to at work.. but when I get home (AAAAH!) xx

yep 200cals or there abouts for lunch so just replaces the shake :) sounds good, i've fallen off the wagon a bit tonight but not majorly so hope i'll be ok eek xx

Hi all,

I will be joining the 2 week 100% challenge.

I will be getting weighed tonight, but had a really bad weekend, so not expecting miracles, a STS would be fantastic.

I will post a daily diary in the usual place.

Good luck all xxxx

Back