2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

where is everyone?
i feel like this thread has just faded away and is on the brink of dieing altogether :cry:.
such a shame as i felt there was a special bond between us as a group even if we ended up all doing different diets, i just felt as though we kinda clicked. :(
perhaps i read too much into it. guess i tend to get attached easily to a group of friends.
hope all are well and dealing with the stresses and strains of life.

cherylxx said:
where is everyone?
i feel like this thread has just faded away and is on the brink of dieing altogether :cry:.
such a shame as i felt there was a special bond between us as a group even if we ended up all doing different diets, i just felt as though we kinda clicked. :(
perhaps i read too much into it. guess i tend to get attached easily to a group of friends.
hope all are well and dealing with the stresses and strains of life.

Hey Cheryl
I'm here :)
Have been busy with work and been away for wkd.
I did check on the thread and caught up with what everyone has been up too.
Glad you had a good birthday and am loving the cake :) have you had a WI yet? How are you doing with slimming world??

How's the appeal going? How are you feeling? How's the plans for the new house?

I have lost 2 1/2 stone and 15 inches :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done vik! And Cheryl I'm here I promise! You so don't read too much into things! I wouldn't survive without you ladies! Life has been somewhat turned upside down, I've been I'll and stressed, the OH has been ill, Deven has been a nightmare at school and I've had my mum and dad visiting! So all in all I've been seriously busy!!!

I started Exante total solutions today... Same as sole source and so far today I've been 100% feel like if I can crack three days then I'll be back on it and be ok!!!

Missing you ladies! Xxx

Emma1904 said:
Well done vik! And Cheryl I'm here I promise! You so don't read too much into things! I wouldn't survive without you ladies! Life has been somewhat turned upside down, I've been I'll and stressed, the OH has been ill, Deven has been a nightmare at school and I've had my mum and dad visiting! So all in all I've been seriously busy!!!

I started Exante total solutions today... Same as sole source and so far today I've been 100% feel like if I can crack three days then I'll be back on it and be ok!!!

Missing you ladies! Xxx

Thanks Emma am really seeing results am in clothes I have not been in for years :)

I have seen your updates your not having op on Sunday then???

Fingers crossed you do well on exante and I hope your chilling out and not so stressed? How's the OH??

She's ok thanks, she's got a back problem and every so often it really really kicks up and she can barely walk which isn't good as she is a traffic warden!

No surgery on Sunday :-( they cancelled it due to not having an anesatist (sp) so have got to wait until the Sunday after now :-( x

That's bloody pants! You need the surgery so why are they delaying it, it's always the ones that need the operations never get it

Am glad your OH is feeling better but not so good she is suffering at times xx

Hello ladies, I'm here, got a bit lonely for a while, but rest assured I'm always checking the the thread for new posts.

Actually just got back from my weigh in and I've lost another 4.5 lb, so that's 37lb in 7 weeks. I've dropped to fortnightly weigh ins now, which I think I prefer.

Like you Vickie, I'm hoiking things out of the wardrobe that haven't seen the light of day for years. Actually sorted some bigger stuff - a pile to be binned, a pile for the charity shop and a pile to go in the back of the wardrobe. It's such a good feeling. I'm wearing shorts today :eek: that are actually too big for me :D and I haven't been able to get into for 3 years. It's been so hot and stormy here the last two days.

Sorry to hear your op got postponed, but I'm impressed that they're operating on Sundays now. Hope you won't av to wait too much longer. It must be tough with your OH suffering. I'm not surprised that Deven is playing up tbh, there has been so much going on in his little life at the moment. I've found in the past that whilst my son was being an angel at school, he was being an absolute little s***t at home and vice versa. Thankfully he's (almost;)) grown out of it now.

Cheryl, hope you're back on track with SW, let us know how it's going. Thanks for your messages of support re DD and school. It's not bullying related (we had that with DS), but crass incompetence on the part of the head. The aftershocks are still ongoing and am 99% sure that DD's best friend will be leaving at the end of term as a result - she's going to a private school for a taster day tomorrow. DD is very upset, understandably, and that will leave only 2 girls in her year.

Fearless - I hope you're doing OK.

C x

Only 2 girls in her year! Her school must be tiny!!

It is crappy about the op, just feel unwell most of the time to be honest! But hopefully it'll just get done and get sorted! Deven is just being a little s**t at the moment but when he's asleep he looks like my little angel!

Claz well done on the loss you are doing so very well!

Cheryl how is SW? X

Hi Emma, meant to say earlier that I love your avatar piccy.

Yes, the school's very small, only 9 in her year (shortly to be 8), 11 in DS's and 83 in the whole school.

C x

Clazzac so glad to hear from you :)
Yup I have the same pile for the bin, pile to recycle & pile to sell on eBay
I tried a dress on today and it didn't look too bad!
I'm having a pampering wkd treating myself for the hard work over the last two months ;-)

Sorry to hear about the hassle you have been having, hope it gets sorted soon :)

Emma bless not good feeling unwell all the time fingers crossed you get your op soon xx

hey ladies,
i have news. for many it would never be seen as good news but for me , im ecstatic.....
after almost 3 and a half years of waiting....... i finally started my period :D
i know it seems such a weird thing to celebrate but since we have been trying to conceive for 13 years and my periods stopped altogether.... i now feel like im a 'woman' again.
im pretty sure losing weight has been responsible for the reappearance of my cycle and i may not have another period for months and months but at least i know i am still a 'working woman' even if slightly malfunctioning.
SW is going well.
however, according to my scales i have gained 1.5lbs this week and up until today i was wondering what the hell was going on but lets face it, my body is bound to be retaining water after whats just happened.
we pick up the keys for the house on monday so next week is going to be busy busy busy.

Cheryl that's so cool!!! Never will a woman have been so happy to see her period!!! I'm really pleased for you it must be a lovely feeling knowing that things are still working! Stick with SW through TOTM it will so be worth it in the end! Xxx

omg :(. so not feeling good.
been forced to stay on the sofa by hubby. other option was to go to bed.
i know i was feeling rather chuffed for finally seeing the arrival of my long missing period but damnn, ive never been like this before.
i wont go into too much detail through respect of people with sensitive tummies but this is far more than i bargained for.
had to pop to tesco for a few bits earlier and was only there for about 10 minutes when i started to feel really floaty and weird. then i went really faint and hubby had to physically support me for a while.
im a little worried to be honest.
the 'loss' is worse than i even had after childbirth and every time i move i feel really lightheaded.
i hope this settles a little quickly. i have loads of packing to do. dont have time to sit around doing nothing and just barking orders to everyone else. :sigh:

No chance you could have been pregnant Cheryl? It sounds awfully like it :-( if you bleed too long or too hard then contact a doctor, hope you feel better soon xxx

ok sorry if i end up being a little too graphic here but am trying not to.
having had no period for so long i had given up trying to conceive although we obviously dont use contraception as we still live in hope, albeit small hope.
all i can say is it is VERY heavy. dont want to be too graphic but it is bright in colour and (sorry if tmi) have been losing a lot of clots. :eek:
almost doubled over in pain which comes in waves and brings tears to my eyes.
taken some cocodamol and ibrufen but not touched it at all.

Don't worry about being graphic. If you're still bleeding like this and it hits 24 hours then contact a doctor it could just be that it has been so long that your body is kicking up because of the bloodloss. In the meantime get some iron rich foods down you, spinach or beans are good as if you loose too much you're going to faint again. Make sure you take care of yourself sweetie xxx

Cheryl, great news re return of the blob! :D:D:D, but sorry to hear you're feeling rough with it. I second Emma in that if it doesn't ease up, perhaps you ought to see your doctor. Excessive blood loss is not good.

Really excited for you re move next week, you won't know yourself with all that space!

We had some good news today as well. Against all the odds, we were successful in our appeal for our son to go to a grammar school which is across the border in Kent. My hands were shaking so much when I was opening the envelope that I dropped it twice. It is such a relief, I'd convinced myself it was never going to happen.

Hope everyone's OK.

C x

Back