2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

Hi all

I had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs :)

Still got 6 stone to loose but hopefully the journey will be better especially with this forum :)

well done chick :happy096::talk017::party0011: whats your goal for next week?

Wow! The weightloss in this group is on a roll!

Well done us!

Love the new hair Emma! Looks brill!

JK - am I allowed to call you that? Well done on your fantastic loss. Great motivation for next week.

Welcome Chalky and Vikiet - nice to have you on board.

Cheryl - I'm so pleased you've managed to stick with it today with so many temptations, you must be really chuffed with yourself.

Emma - I lurve your cut, it looks great, wish I could carry off a look like that. I've just gone for a tidy up - I have a shortish, layered bob.

Fearless - how has your day been? Fingers crossed it's been a good one.

My physio appt got cancelled as the chap I was supposed to see became a daddy over the weekend (aaaaah) and has taken the week off (understandably), they've managed to fit me in tomorrow with a lady physio instead.

Kids had a friend home from school today for tea and I managed to stop myself popping a chip in my mouth or having a squirt of cream on my finger. :party0011:

However, a couple of days I have had a piece of sugar free chewing gum to get rid of a horrid taste in my mouth which I have noticed particularly after a savoury meal. The only reason I can find not to chew gum is because it can make you hungry. Does anyone else have gum?

Hope your evenings are going well.

C x

Hello.

Yes JK is fine or JLK.

I have sugar free fun all the time. I know its officially not allowed, bit I seem to be doing ok!

JK - am I allowed to call you that? Well done on your fantastic loss. Great motivation for next week.

Welcome Chalky and Vikiet - nice to have you on board.

Cheryl - I'm so pleased you've managed to stick with it today with so many temptations, you must be really chuffed with yourself.

Emma - I lurve your cut, it looks great, wish I could carry off a look like that. I've just gone for a tidy up - I have a shortish, layered bob.

Fearless - how has your day been? Fingers crossed it's been a good one.

My physio appt got cancelled as the chap I was supposed to see became a daddy over the weekend (aaaaah) and has taken the week off (understandably), they've managed to fit me in tomorrow with a lady physio instead.

Kids had a friend home from school today for tea and I managed to stop myself popping a chip in my mouth or having a squirt of cream on my finger. :party0011:

However, a couple of days I have had a piece of sugar free chewing gum to get rid of a horrid taste in my mouth which I have noticed particularly after a savoury meal. The only reason I can find not to chew gum is because it can make you hungry. Does anyone else have gum?

Hope your evenings are going well.

C x

hi hun, ive had a good day thanks :Dalthough really craving bread and butter lol.

well done on resisting the chip! had a dream i was out for a meal last night it felt so realistic i actually felt guilty haha.

Fearless said:
ahem where is your amiguette banner missy:slap:

Ooh. Let me go on the computer and try and work it out.

(Ive got the makeover fever - so have been dying ny hair tonight! )

Ooh. Let me go on the computer and try and work it out.

(Ive got the makeover fever - so have been dying ny hair tonight! )

ooh what colour? i only done my makeup an hour ago, why when its not long til bedtime and i aint going nowhere- no idea lol. guess its nice to feel nice lol

Hello.

Yes JK is fine or JLK.

I have sugar free fun all the time. I know its officially not allowed, bit I seem to be doing ok!

Didn't think of JLK - I'll use that one from now on. :)

"sugar free fun" - is that a euphemism for something else, or just a typo? ;)

I have a question - does anyone put vanilla shake in coffee? I am really struggling with hot drinks. I can't do black tea or coffee, or sweetners (bleugh). I've been drinking peppermint and peppermint and nettle but am getting bored with those. If you do use vanilla shake in coffee, is it in addition to your daily packs (I'm on SS) or taken out of it?

C x

Didn't think of JLK - I'll use that one from now on. :)

"sugar free fun" - is that a euphemism for something else, or just a typo? ;)

I have a question - does anyone put vanilla shake in coffee? I am really struggling with hot drinks. I can't do black tea or coffee, or sweetners (bleugh). I've been drinking peppermint and peppermint and nettle but am getting bored with those. If you do use vanilla shake in coffee, is it in addition to your daily packs (I'm on SS) or taken out of it?

C x

i tried it and included it in me daily amount, but cant say i was keen tbh! but then i really like my lattes and capuccinos so no replacement for the real thing for me :cry:do you have 3 or 4 sachets a day hun?

i tried it and included it in me daily amount, but cant say i was keen tbh! but then i really like my lattes and capuccinos so no replacement for the real thing for me :cry:do you have 3 or 4 sachets a day hun?

I'm on 3 - how do you make your lattes and cappuccinos?

C x

Ahhh, I love real lattes too. My treat used to be a costa skinny latte with a shot of hazelnut syrup while my children were at swim club. The peppermint tea just doesn't do it for me. :(

I tried the cappuccino but it was too sickly. I even added a teaspoon of coffee to combat the sweetness, but it still didn't work for me. :(:(

Ahhh, I love real lattes too. My treat used to be a costa skinny latte with a shot of hazelnut syrup while my children were at swim club. The peppermint tea just doesn't do it for me. :(

I tried the cappuccino but it was too sickly. I even added a teaspoon of coffee to combat the sweetness, but it still didn't work for me. :(:(

im tea and coffee total on this im afraid just cannot have tea without milk and coffee without milk and sugar! as a treat (im not really a hot chocolate person) but the costa mocha with whipped cream and choc syrup is yum yum. water is pants, makes me feel more hungry cos it tastes of nothing lol

i allow myself the 150mls skimmed milk for my cups of tea although i usually only have around 80-100mls.
if i were to do ss+ i would be allowed the milk allowance anyway so just doing a version of ss with a tiny bit of +.
at least that way i get a few nice hot drinks in the day.
i also chew sugarfree gum and on occasion do have a can of coke zero too ( i know how to spoil myself ;) )

I have my badge!!! It won't sparkle though :-( Anyone know what I've gone wrong? It's sparkley on the website - but not on minimins

Morning ladies, I did try the spoonful of vanilla in coffee yesterday (mixed it in a litte cold water first) and it was OK, not great, but ok. I'll keep the rest of the pack for later and maybe have another coffee or use the rest as one of my meals.

JLK - my sparklee didn't come out quite as on the sparklee site either, but battled for ages with it and then gave up. Your's looks great as it is.

Well, I've got my rescheduled physio today. I shall work 3 hours out of my four hours beforehand, rest for a couple of hours before the school run and add the hour of work I've missed onto tomorrow.

Other than that it's a quiet day, no after school activities to ferry the children too. OH prepared supper for them all last night, so minimal temptation for me today - yay.

Have a good day and catch you all later.

C x

Back