2 week challenge anyone starting 8th may?

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

So glad its going good! see dark nights lead to brighter days! and well done on the weight loss!!! you total star!!! I am v.jealous!!!:jelous::jelous:

Family is good, we went through a rough patch recently but have come out of it better for it, Michelle has a new job which she loves so that is making a huge difference and I have an interview on weds... who knows... I might get it!!! and now the big one... DEVEN STARTS SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY!!!! actual proper school with a uniform and everything... I am a bloody wreck and he is totally cool about it!!!

how are the furbabies??? and where in America are you going???

Love love xxxx

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

So glad its going good! see dark nights lead to brighter days! and well done on the weight loss!!! you total star!!! I am v.jealous!!!:jelous::jelous:

Family is good, we went through a rough patch recently but have come out of it better for it, Michelle has a new job which she loves so that is making a huge difference and I have an interview on weds... who knows... I might get it!!! and now the big one... DEVEN STARTS SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY!!!! actual proper school with a uniform and everything... I am a bloody wreck and he is totally cool about it!!!

how are the furbabies??? and where in America are you going???

Love love xxxx

Im glad u and Michelle are back on track now chick, you are a lovely family :) Aw bless lil Deven is gonna look so cute though :D you need to make sure u got batteries for your camera!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed on wednesday for you and send you good luck vibes hun, i know how much it would mean to you to get a job and especially now Deven is going to be gone for the day-its gonna be a big change for you.

Fearless x x x

Last edited:
Hi Guys, (if you are lurking, come back!)

This week has been a very hard one for me :( i went to my exes mums to cat sit for a few days and she has like the most amount of food uve ever seen at all times, her biscuit cupboard is more packed than asda''s shelves. i decided to give myself a day off, then one day turned into 9 :eek: the main reason was ide stopped tkin my mental meds and my thyroids and just went off the boil, ive been taking tabs again a few days now and gettin there but not as good as i was. im so angry at myself or coming off tablets, especialy as ive been doing so well- felt the best i had in ages but for the most part im thinking i sabotaged myself on purpose, things had been going so well ive been just waiting for the whatever it is they say to drop, bomb aint it? or ball. okay well the **** to hitteth the fanneth then :8855: im bit spacd out atm on meds so try not to take me too serious, im talking a load of codswallop. but my mission if i choose to accept it is a family wedding reception 2 weeks today, need to get weight off for it, please god if ur listening i wil give up pepsi max for a whole week :eek: okay so i shall be back tomorrow with my action plan.

Fearless x x x

Okay so the plan......... i have no idea. part of me wants to get back on start cdiet get weight off obv ideally get to goal and maintain and the other part of me is so goddm sick of being on a diet, ive been on a diet every week since i was 14ish thats nearly 11 yrs of it-im so sick, part of me thinks why not just embrace my body, this is who i am, why fight it, my body has never wanted to be skinny, has aways fought it- so why should i. then i think isnt that just giving me free reign to eat what i like, do what i want and end up where-piling all the weight back on??? i hate i let me weight control me and my life, i just want to be FREE fom it- is that ever possible??? i apoogise if anyone is actually reading this dribble. I have have so much going on right now im all over the place i really am. gah okay gonna sign out for now.

Fearless x x x

Hey hun, just checked back in after a horrendous few diet weeks and a massive weight gain!! hope you can find some peace and make a decision thats good for you soon, I'm moving over to weight watchers, started today, think i'll be totally fine for a couple of weeks but then after that I fear I may lose the will and the concentration but this side of xmas we just can't afford for me to do CD at all.

Hope you are well xx

Hey hun, just checked back in after a horrendous few diet weeks and a massive weight gain!! hope you can find some peace and make a decision thats good for you soon, I'm moving over to weight watchers, started today, think i'll be totally fine for a couple of weeks but then after that I fear I may lose the will and the concentration but this side of xmas we just can't afford for me to do CD at all.

Hope you are well xx

hi emma, ive kinda stalled with diet, back on plan today. hows weightwatchers goin?

fearless xxx

Fearless said:
its all gone wrong :( i feel so lost guys xx

What's the matter? Tell us what's going on.

What's the matter? Tell us what's going on.

everything in life is going wrong hun, and its driving me bingeing out of control, i cant get a hold of it- i dont know how to get out of this.... im losing the control ive had and i dont know how to keep it in sight.

do you think it would help to set a date, in a week or so, when you will restart, and until then work on eating normally and not binging? i wonder if maybe it will be easier to start from an unstressed place in your relationship with food, than trying to do something so extreme while you are in food turmoil.

good luck. xx

do you think it would help to set a date, in a week or so, when you will restart, and until then work on eating normally and not binging? i wonder if maybe it will be easier to start from an unstressed place in your relationship with food, than trying to do something so extreme while you are in food turmoil.

good luck. xx

Hi Spangles,

Thanks for reply- i think i was just letting everything get on top of me, the only coping mechanism i had ever known was binging as sad as that is and ive come along way with it and felt so lost with what to do and then i fell back into it, after everything ive done to get away fom it i just felt so angry with myself and let down. im starting afresh today, i have to do this, ive come so far to just go backwards and end up back where i was. Sorry for such a downer post yesterday, im feeling alot more positive today.

Thanks for your support hun.

Fearless xx

So ive been doing better this week, havent been sticking to diet but havent been bingeing either so thats positive thing. Today is officially day one of restart, im off to gym today- nervous but excited also. ive some mini aims along the way-in 3 weeks im at an event and i am planning on getting my tattoos on my sides when i compete three weeks on diet, then five weekish it is my 25th birthday, then xmas is my official goal date :D

Fearless x

Back