2 weeks 100% and only 2lbs lost?

lala85

Ok so I posted a week ago about my disappointment about only losing 2lbs in my first week. We came to the conclusion that it was because I was doing too much exercise. I have taken it easy this week and done pretty much no exercise, Ive also increased my water intake to 4 litres but I have not lost any more weight. Can someone please tell me what Im doing wrong as it doosn't seem right that I have only lost 2lbs in two weeks of very little calories.
Feels like im wasting my time and money

Oh bless you, I really feel for you. Lots of questions though, are you ts or ws? How much do you need to lose? Are you due on? Are you constipated? Please don't give up I am sure you'll see bigger results soon .

Im on total solution, I need to lose a stone, im not constipated and I'm not due on. Its a mystery!

The small weight loss could be attributed to not having much to lose, it always slows down as you get close to target, my first stone went in 2 weeks, this next one is gonna take longer. Dunno chick, keep chipping away x

Like frenchie said, because you only have a stone to lose you're not going to get big numbers like other people are. A lot of people on this diet want to lose way more than a stone, so naturally the numbers will be bigger when they weigh in. Normally the closer you are to your target the harder it is to get those pounds to budge.

Hi lala!

Has it been 2 full weeks of dieting? And with full total solution no added extras? Are you taking any meds or supplements or anything?? We're you dieting before hand??

Sorry can't offer any advice/solutions but just wanted to send you a hug. I would be gutted putting in all that effort too and not feeling like you're getting the results you want. Still your 4lb down and only 10lb to go :)

Hi Lala
Maybe because you haven't got much to lose you should try adding the 200calorie meal?
I have found jn the past (when slimmer and losing weight before) I had better losses when I actually ate more.
:)

Are you aware that with only a stone to lose you're not atually supposed to be on Total Solution? It's meant for people who are seriously obese, not for those with a small amount of weight to lose. That in itself may be why you've not lost much. I know everyone thinks it's a quick fix but that's not what it's supposed to be. You may lose more by actually having more calories. Try doing Working Solution or Simple Solution for a week and see if that kickstarts your weight loss.

Ahh yes that makes sense, I lost 3 and a half stone last year on Exante and I have come back to it forgetting that I was a lot heavier then. I feel a bit silly now for wasting so much money thinking I was going to lose my last stone this way!

By the way yes Its been two full weeks without any cheats and Ive only lost 2lbs in the 2 weeks. No dieting for 10 months beforehand

Keep having the packs, just add protein and other low carb food on top, you should get rid of that last stone :)

I now have a stone to go and eat no/low carb food most days and I lose 3lb a week still so think you'll be fine with a bit of food. I do circuits and run a couple of times and have lots of energy for it.

Back