20 Day challenge anyone?

Kimmiejaytee

Hi guys n gals!

I go on holiday in 21 days exactly and really really need to get another 16 lbs off before! Did ss lost one stone in 2 weeks then for past 3 weeks been up and down. Really need to power through next few weeks, make it count. Anyone in same boat or just want to motivate each other through a few weeks?

Hiya hunny. I'll join you - I'm 7 days down, hope I can lose a stone in a fortnight - jeepers!!

Hi guys count me in I'm on day 7 of restart first WI today lost 8 lb i'l go for a push for 20 days gonna try n increase exercise n see if I can boost this fat loss!

6lbs so far, in 6 days... Next weigh in next Wed - want to drop it asap!! x

I have 30 days until my holiday in which time I need to get off another 15lbs(that is my holiday target to get me to 12st 12lbs!)I need need need it so badly!Im now on day 19,im on ss and have been 100%!
xx

Hey all.

I'd love to join, I have 21 days till I go on holiday and want to get to 9.7, and am just 10 lbs away from that. But that usually when I get complacent and cave!!

Not this time! Let's do this!! X

I'm in. It's my bday in 16 days and I would
love to loose 1 stone. Starting weight 16stone. Good luck everyone!!!

I want to lose a stone by hols so we all have similar goals! Well about to get in bed so that's day 1 down for me! Doing ss+ this week and then just 3 packs a day until hol!

I'm alternating between SS and SS+ - depending on if it's a hungry day! The first few days were chronic but settling in well now. I'd love to be losing 6lbs a week but realistically don't see it happening, cos obviously the less of you there is, the less of you there is to lose!!
My goal is basically for the rest of my life... Ha!! Not as deep as it sounds!! Fed up of being overweight and want to look my best really. Also, brother's wedding in October and those photos are going to follow me for the rest of my life... :)
I'm sure that as long as well all support eachother we will get there. I'm 11st and want to lose at least 2st - maybe another 7lbs - depends what I look like when I get to target.
It's my first time on CDC and so far I'm pretty impressed with the results, I have tried LL Lite and lost 1st 7lbs a couple of years ago and kept the bulk of the weight off until ending a rel'ship, xmas and any other excuse to drink/eat really.
Now though, I see the error of my ways and want to get slim, get back on the market and enjoy the rest of my life :) :) :)
I reckon if I keep this up, and lose 4lbs a week (ha! I hope!:hmm:) I'll get there in no time...

Sauce xx
PS - GIRL POWER!! :party0023:

I'm the same, I'm 11 stone 2 lbs at the moment and want to get to 10 stone, then possibly another 7 lbs depending on what I look/feel like, I did get down to 10 st 2 lbs a couple of years ago, but felt like I could lose a few more lbs. I kept the weight off for about a year then I returned to my old eating habits and slowly the weight crept back on. So this time once I get to goal, there will be no going back to my old habits.

Hi guys,
I'm 11 stone 8lbs and have 1 stone left to lose in the next three weeks before going on holiday. I lost 1 and half stone a few months ago and kept it off but need to start ss+ again today to shift this last stone.
Good luck everyone xx

How is everyone doing today. Day 1/20 for me and so far doing ok on ss, had 2 shakes and 2.5 l of water so far

hi girls count me in, im on day 9 and had 8 100% days but today slipped up and had a packet of monster munch crisps, and i feel ever so guilty:(, so i want to be 100% and lose 2 stone in the 21 days :D

Hello girlies, I'm on day 10... SS/SS+ and no cheating at all (why cheat myself?) today I'm feeling pretty darn good, would love to lose 20lbs in 20 days :D :D
Had 2 shakes, both lush and will have one later tonight - no protein for me today. Drunk about 2 coke zeros and 3 pints of water, and the day is young. Every little helps doesn't it. Want to lose at least another 8lbs in the next 2 weeks. My next WI is next Weds@ 1.
Sauce x

Back