2009 Monday weekly weigh-in

Capirossi

Thought I would start a thread seen as a load of us are starting our plans tomorrow!

I know there won't be any losses to record just yet, but how about starting off with a guess/hope of what we will be saying next week?!!

This time next week I will be over the moon to have lost anything, but am playing it safe and aiming for 2lbs. I would have stuck to my diet all week :angeldevil: and done at least 40 mins exercise for 5 days. :blahblah: :8855:

Hope this post doesn't come back to bite me on the bum!!! :bolt:

Hey,

I'm new here - and am also starting my CC plan tomorrow.

I'm going to play it safe and say I'm hoping to lose 1lbs in my first week - I'm taking the attitude that any loss is positive (although I have joined the Valentines Day Challenge and am aiming to lose 10lbs by then... gulp!).

Good luck to anyone out there who's starting tomorrow! :)

LittleMissG x

Last edited:
:)

hi :)
ive started a diet a few of times.
first time was october last year, i was 11st and got down to 10.
I then split up with my long term partner and due to this, put on 2 stone!
I then got back together with my bf, lol, and may last year i lost weight and got to 11 stone.
Then in September i went on another diet and got to 10.5.
Due to christmas etc, i am now 11.12!
I'm determined to get to 10 stone, but by february i want to get to 10.12.
a stone in almost 8 weeks? I really hope i can do that!
I'm so determined, but need support, so felt about joining this and work at it with others.
So far today i have had a sunday dinner and a go ahead bar.
I'm thinking about 900/1000 calories, as i had mash potato, gravy and yorkshire. Wouldn't normally have them, but my boyfriend's mom cooked it so felt bad!
I aim to eat 1000 or max, 1200 calories a day, which should be 2 pounds a week!
What are everybody else's plans ?

xx

ok ill join u, im hoping to have lost 2lbs, 1300 cals a day and cardio of half hour 4 times this week. also hope to be hitting 10,000 steps on my pedometer!

:)

arghh! 10000 steps. wow. i'd be lucky to get half that! lol.
well.. got on the scales this morning n i am 11.11.
1 pound weight loss since thursday ?
suppose thats okay!
a loss is a loss!
xx

Well i weighed in this morning at 11st 8lbs, and id like to get down to 10st by 28/03/09.
So thats just under 12 weeks, so id like to lose 1-2lbs a week (if i lose more id be sooo happy though. hehe)

My plan is to kickstart off with 1300 calories daily and some exercise. i cant do too much exercise as ive just opened a cafe, so im busy busy busy, but then again i am walking soooo much now so that should help.

Good luck to everyone. x

Hi all

I lost most of my weight with CD almost a year ago now, and have been kind of treading water ever since, when really I want to shift this last 11lbs. So, to formalise things and motivate myself some more - I'll sign up to aiming for 1lb a week off. I've got a sunshine/bikini holiday booked for Easter, so I want to be at goal then.

Good luck to everyone xx

hello again : )
think ive been quite good today!
had a bowl of crunchy but for brekkie..
and then two jumbo snack a jacks mid morning.
I then ate 4 crackers + a go ahead bar for lunch.
For tea i had nimble bread + ham, and a big salad.
oh and a packet of french fries :/
about 1000/ 1100?

cant seem to stay off the scales!
i wanted to weigh myself once a week, but seem to be on them everyday! :/
lol!

xxx

weighed myself yesterday and i had gained nearly 5lb...Boo HOO...did lots of exercise so hubby assures me its muscle comming.. not sure...gutted and no time of month had a total Hyst 2 years ago..so defo not that...want to loose anything really i just CANT Gain anymore please god!

Im weighing myself on Thursday, and i'll do it only once a week for a true reading. I'm hoping it'll be anywhere between 3-5lbs since its my first week and the loss is usually higher because of water retention. I lost 7lb in the first week of a diet before so its not asking a lot and I've been good :) But i'll be happy with a 1-2lb loss every week after that. I hate staying the same, feels like you struggled for nothing even though in practice that is not true! Come the dreaded totm and the scales usually go up for me as I get bloated :(

arghh !
what a day...
was fine until 5oclock came :(
today ive had
a bowl of special k
2 snackajacks
4 crackers
a go ahead bar
and then from 5 onwards! :(
2 highlights yoghurts
some peanuts
tomato + basil chicken, new potatoes, veg and bread.
really REALLY didn't need the yogs + peanuts.
feel really bad now, but i suppose in comparison of what i COULD of eaten its okay.
finding this quite hard to get used to this time round! :/

how have all your days been ?

ill post tomoz when i get on the scales ! :/

xxx

well the scales haven't said ive put anything on!
11.8 today! lost 5 pounds this week :)
soo pleased about that, normally even my first week i only lose two pounds.
i'll be happy now to lose 1/2 pounds a week.

how is everyone else getting on and when are youre weighing days ?
xxxx

Nice one Stacey, that's fab! :bliss:

I will 'officially' weigh on Monday (although will have a sneaky one before then probably!) :busted:

I'm hoping for 4-6lbs this first week, then 2-3 a week after that! Doing 1200-1500 cals a day, have set a target of 35lbs by 30th April!

I had a sneaky weigh last night :giveup:nothing so far :rant2: lol

Can't see me losing any over the weekend, unless I refuse any nice food Sat night. :feedtroll: Argh!!

Have been coming in under target all week. Not impressed :cry:

Nat, you've been exercising alot too, you know that sometimes it doesn't come off so quick because muscle is heavier than fat? It used to happen to me and then all of sudden i'd lose 5-6 lbs in one go! weird but that's the way things can happen! DON'T GiVE UP, you've come this far... you don't wanna be worrying about having to lose double that in a few months down the line! You're a winner girl, you go for it! xxx

hey nat,
cuddles is right, because you are exercising along with dieting you will see more results on the tape measure rather than the scales for the first few weeks.
The reason behind this is because you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle does not weigh more than fat, but muscle comes on more rapidly, and fat loss is slower, so you may notice that you might even gain a few pounds on the scale, yet lose an inch or two on your body.

Give yourself a few weeks and you will see the scales drop along with your body measurments.
youve been doing so so well, i have read alot of your posts and your are very inspiring and encouraging.

Keep at it. xx

Aww, thank you girlies! :gen126: Sorry, was having a negative hour there :ashamed0005:

I think I was so disappointed because I feel so much trimmer than I did last week, I expected to at least see a pound off before the week was up! But you're both right, I am just being silly. My stomach bloating has gone down considerably, and my clothes are feeling better. So what if it's not showing on the scales yet eh?!! I didn't take any measurements, but I think I will now, that's a good point.

It's my own fault anyway, I shouldn't have had a sneaky weigh :whoopass: hehe.

I am going to be a very good girl this weekend anyway, maybe my scales would have caught up with my brain by Monday morning!!

Thanks for the kick up the aris again girls, much appreciated! :copon:

xx

Last edited:
Back