2009 Monday weekly weigh-in

Have been soo naughty and been on the scales again :scale: :479: but glad I did as FINALLY am showing as -2lb.

:bliss:

:D

Cool! :D But you knew it was gonna happen little Miss Impatient lol When is your 'official' weigh in?

Lol! If I start getting impatient at my stage my head will explode!!!!! Better not to think about it and just get on with it! So why am I HERE and not doing other stuff on a friday night! DANG!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Because you're obsessed like the rest of us :p haha!!

Am waiting for my lovely chicken to cook, then I am going to watch a film and try and stay off t'internet for rest of night. It's so easy though, especially since I had my netbook, it just sits there on the arm of the sofa saying "go on, go online, you know you want to obsess about calories"!!!

:8855:

OK You've convinced me! :busted: I'm going to watch Lost - Season 4 and I am SOOOO not coming back here tonight.

I mean it!!!

:wave_cry:

well done pree, all that work has paid off.
and another welldone to Nat and cuddlepaws for actually not coming back last night. lol......i had bets on that ud be back in an hour. haha.
Have a nice weekend ladies. xx

Haha!! Dani, you soo could have been right! I had to restrain myself by watching The Chronicles of Narnia - it wasn't that great so I was tempted, but I held out :D Glad you did too Carla!

Oh and well done Pree!!! :whacky068:it's paying off now eh?! Nice one!

How has everyone's weekends been so far? I had a good'ish day today. I was in town at 9am for an eye test (and I need glasses :grumble: ) and didn't get back until after lunch. So although it was naughty going all that time with no food, it meant I could have an extra special lunch! :p I was planning on a bowl of cereal but made the mistake of ringing hubby to tell him I was popping into Asda and he decided he wanted a chicken and bacon roll as he has been extra good all week. So if course it would have been to much effort to cook all that for him alone, so I had one too! :D

About to make a pork bolognese to have with tagliatele (sp?). I am not counting today, I don't think I have done that bad. I only had a small roll, with no mayo and gridled chick/bacon. I prob won't be able to resist a large helping of pasta though, so I am writing today off. Just hoping I don't put my 2lbs back on :sigh: lol

Hope you've all been good(ish) :angeldevil:

Nat
xx

My way in is a friday but i am going make it Monday..
so 5lb loss this week............whoooooooooooooooohooooooooooo
been Blinking eating zilch for the last week compared to my norm foods..
eating when hungry and i mean really hungry only and execrising lots too
great i am actually at a clear stone so 3 more stone to go then MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's brilliant Queen - well done!!! :clap:I am going to wake up tomorrow morning, weigh straight away, and I would have lost another 3lb to make it 5lb like you :thinking2:.....yeah, right!!!! I wish :sigh:

Do you re-calc your cals when you've lost a couple of pounds? Does it make a difference? Just wondering if I should try eating a few less this week...

thanks gals.. & i used to be instructor/teacher then was very ill and has taken 2 years to pile on this weight nearly 5 stone!..when on hrt & steriods the weight just piled on....hubby always said only eat when hungry so when you feel hungry wait twenty mins...have a drink ie water as you can stimulate fullness by water!!!!
What the BLEEP....never worked for me...
but i am giving it a try and it has worked this week...water water water...true the more you have it the more you seem to want!
(only applies to water with my lovely body)

Results from Wales for week 1..............................

3lb :D

Not bad, not bad at all. Especially considering I treated myself yesterday to an Italian pizza and fries!!! I did share with hubby though, so was under half a portion. But yes, like someone else mentioned, I was paranoid that I would put the 2lbs back on :confused:

We should have more faith!!! Hope everyone else is happy with what the scales are saying after week 1 :fingerscrossed:

Nat
xx

Well i just stepped on the scales for my 1st weigh in....and......................... ive lost 6lbs!!!!!!!

woohooo..i am so extremly happy.it doesnt feel like ive dieted at all. x

Good luck to you all ladies. xx

Wooooooooooo go Nat and Dani!!
:talk017:

Any loss is a success! Even staying the same is better too than putting weight on. You both did fantastic this week. Keep it up!! xx

Well done Dani!! :wow: 6lbs, that's excellent!! How did you do it?!! Lol I may revise what I am eating this week. I find it hard to vary as I don't do veg or salad. I may start having a big bowl of cereal and a protein shake for dinner, try it for a week. I would love to lose more than 2/3lb a week, although I know 2lb is sensible. I am just impatient :ashamed0005: !!

Carla - when did you say your weigh-in day is?

Back