2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Yes...I'm a Slimming World bod but thanks for the welcome and the invite.
Much love
Iambe

Hi Neaady, thanks for your post I am in a similar sitution. I've done SW before and kept on joining and rejoining and have ended up heavier than i was when i first joined. I am considering joining WW as I think having a new plan to concentrate on will help me stick to it. After reading you positive comments I am determined to join and hope to sign up next week. Thanks x

Hi Claire, thanks for your comment!! :)
The new WW plan is brilliant!! i find it so easy to follow compared to the old plans and this new plan allows you to break out for a night out during the week with the extra 49 weekly points on top of your daily points which is a complete lifesaver for me! ;) plus all your fruit and veg are 0 points so i tend to bulk up my meals with them to fill me up. Before some fruit and veg were pointed which was a pain! anyways best of luck with it Claire - trust me, if i can stick to it anyone can!.. :)

Hi all Newbie WW's

If you would like to join a weekly weigh in team that gives lots of support to each other, you set your goal for the month and each week you let us know how you get along.. but in the mean time.. if you have any questions, problems... you can ask in the thread! Then all you need to do is click on the sparkly MONTHLY WEIGH IN TEAM writing below and it will take you directly there! :D

Just let us know... who you are... how much you want to shed that month and away we go...

YOU CAN START ANY TIME DURING THE MONTH TO!!

So come along and join in the fun and get to know other fellow WW losers, we do it together and also get a chance to win a little gift at the end of each month!!

:grouphugg:

Hi all, I am Kim and I am new. I am using the old WW points system as I had success with it last time and I did not really enjoy the new system. I will be weighing in weekly on Thursday's and this month I would like to loose 6 kg. Looking forward to my first weigh in. :)

Welcome hollzypops :) good luck with your journey

hello...

Hi I've just discovered this website today - it looks ace! I've tried so many times to lose weigth (too many to count) & I always get to the same weight then give up! Don't ask me why. I am now trying again & am determined to get further than I have before. Hope you all willing to help a typical yo-yo dieter!! :sigh:

Hi I've just discovered this website today - it looks ace! I've tried so many times to lose weigth (too many to count) & I always get to the same weight then give up! Don't ask me why. I am now trying again & am determined to get further than I have before. Hope you all willing to help a typical yo-yo dieter!! :sigh:

Welcome! im doing slimming world online too, hope it goes well for you

Hi I am new - joined Slimming World a couple of weeks ago and am trying Extra Easy this time round .. my whole family is doing it with me for the first time so I hope I may have more luck this time. I am really glad to find this forum ... fab :)

Hi,
Thought I would say hello and to say well done to me for joining this forum and everyone else who has joined.
Always struggled with weight, lifestyle thing for me and only I can change it. I have tried slimfast, worked first time round but not second time?? Tried slimming world etc and that was no good either! The only diet that really suited me was the atkins so here I am again on the Atkins diet. You miss the bread and chips at first (well I did) but once you get into the swing of things and find a few recipes other have used it gets easier to manage. Even harder to lose weight, for me anyway, is to keep the weight off and not slip into bad habits. Joined here because I did a search on Atkins bars and came across this site and noticed that people were posting Atkins recipes, variety is the spice of life so will make notes and try some.
Waffle over (ooh did I say waffle...Mmmm) thanks to everyone running site and helping people like me...cheers.

Just saying hi!

Hi, just stopped by to say, well erm, HI!! Just joined literally 5 minutes ago, so my profile isn't filled in properly yet etc.
I'm starting Atkins (for the second time) on Thursday with my partner. I want to lose around 3 to 4 stone in total if possible. I'm currently a size 14 and would like to try for a 10 or even an 8! My partner needs to lose a lot more- at least 6 stone I would say as he's currently 21 stone! We're hoping Atkins will help us (him in particular) to shift a lot of weight quite quickly to give us both a boost, although particulalrly him as he has virtually no patience and obviously needs to shift a lot of weight. I hope we can do it!!!

Just joined the site. Kick started diet last week with week on cabbage soup diet and lost 11lb, started atkins today

Hello, I joined the site yesterday afternoon and have to say that Im already hooked! Just reading everyones highs and lows of weight helps me feel like Im not in this alone! I wish everyone the best of luck on each of their weight loss journeys x

Welcome x

Hi everyone

I've just joined, really don't know what next. Over the last 20 years I've yo-yo dieted and am now 6stone heavier than when I started (and I was overweight then!).

Off to have a look around the site for some inspiration.

Hey all, I am a newbie on the site. and I started doing Curves on Friday. Not following the weight management plan yet, but I've been going to the sessions (30 mins x 3 times a week) and although I've only done it twice I feel great!! I am already so excited about going tomorrow. I have all my sessions planned out already for the next few weeks. Started on the 6 week summer deal -£39 for 6 weeks, no joing fee. Its great and its on the way to my stations so I got no more excuses not to go. I pop in before or after work. Its goes quick and you really get a fantastic work ut. I have alot to lose so I am looking for some support. Wish me luck please :)

Last edited:
Good Luck Tigertoes! Just like the other girls here, I know you will also do good. Always track your activities so you'd know what went wrong and what went well on your weigh in day.

lmost 3 years ago I lost 84lb (6 st) with WW. I was determined that it wasn't going back on but over last 12 month have put 2 st back on ! Decided to give Slimming world a go but after 13 weeks and hardly any loss, here I am back with old faithful WW. Been good since Thursday and wooo hooo I've lost 2 1/2 lb. Should have gone back on WW plan straight away instead of messing about ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back