2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Right ...... Here goes I've been dipping in and out of this site after seeing posts on twitter. You are all so motivated and I think just what I need to get me back on track .
I was doing Ww last year and lost nearly 3 stone from June - Nov
Then had my 25 th wedding anniversary my OH 50th birthday .... 2week AL carribean holiday ... Christmas etc etc
Then in Jan had surgery to foot and have been non wt bearing for 6 weeks ( I know ... Excuses excuses )
Result = 1 stone back on
I'm determined now I am mobile again to get back in the swing of healthy eating
I felt too restricted with Ww so am going to give SW a go
Thanks for all the brilliant tips/ advice posted . You all make it a little less scary
Glasgow Girl x

Another newbie?! Yep, that's me! :)

Hey everyone. First post here and I just wanted to say hi to all.

My name is Hans and i currently live in oak harbor, wa with my wife and son. I have 4 children all together and we want one more. Right now we have 2 boys and 2 girls. We really want one more little girl, but if it's a boy that's ok too.

The reason i'm here on the forum is I want to lose body fat. I have always been a powerlifter and I never went in for cardio and I was able to eat without regards. I have been unable to weight train the last few months and have jumped up to 23% body fat. I am going to remedy that. My wife and I start our new workouts together later this morning. I am soooooo looking forward to working out with her.

I really want to get to know as many of you as possible, so please, write me back and introduce yourself, the more support the better!

I look forward to meeting with you and hope you have a great workout!

Hi all!
I am Mel and I started on SW 6 weeks ago. I have lost 8.5lb so far and want to lose another 2 stone x

Hey, I am a complete newbie to this site but I am learning lots of new and interesting things! I have just began the SW diet and was wondering if anyone had any tips or experiences with it.
Thanks xx :D

Hi,

My baby girl is 9 months old now so it's time to sort out the weight. Christmas didn't help! I was told if I breastfed I'd lose loads of baby weight but all I've done for the last 9 months is eat. My hubbie lost loads of weight while I was pregnant and I was in danger of being heavier than him if I carried on gaining so it's time!

Hi I'm Emma :)

Started SW from home 2 weeks ago to try and get under my 12 stone plateau...! Doing it from home with a friends books as I'm a student so money is tight. I'm a veggie, whole food, and organic and local where possible eater... hoping that this lovely place can help me get below 12 stone... I'm on a mission!!

Happy Friday :) x

Hi Emma, I try to eat organic when I can too. How are you at sprouting beans? We do loads now - super healthy and fat free!!!

Yeaaa, sprouting beans is great! I use organic mung beans, so cheap and easy and stir-fry's are amazing... got a jar just about ready on my windowsill at the mo. Just started growing Peppermint, Basil and Coriander from seed too, loads o fun!

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi all, just finished day four on LLT. im so glad there is a site like this to talk to like minded people and be able to receive and give advice and encouragement!

good luck everyone! x x

neww member

Hello everyone i am a new member but have been following lots of your threads i have been doin slimming world for two years i lost two stone and put it all back on so have been losin again since january and have lost one stone four pounds and i want to loss another one and half stone so hope i can keep motivated with all your help:):):):):)

I'm new today too , tried WW pro points and lost 11.5 lbs but I have rejoined SW as I was struggling with WW ...looking froward to learning lots from all the great theads on this forum :)

Hi everyone I'm doing sw as well!! I have decided to plant lots of veggies as cheaper Than buying fresh all the time I have baskets of strawberries and pots with spuds and beans etc! Also dug up some lawn for courgette etc and have peppers in my sun room!! Worth trying!

Hi everyone. I'm Annya. New to the forum today and starting SW in earnest.

I gave up smoking 7 years ago and put on a massive three stones which I just cannot shift... my weight is up and down like a fiddler's elbow but now having almost hit my dreaded all time highest weight of over 13 stone yet again :sigh: I am determined to do something about it!

I used xenical a few years ago but it didnt work out for me - the tablets work, dont get me wrong,it was me - i dont think i was really in the zone at the time. Good luck with it though and you might want to avoid pringles, i seem to remember diasterous affects when i ate a box on xenical lol.

KatieM - mykids are teens i was still using them as an excuse. But all that has changed now :) I have started Lipotrim and after 14wks, im now lighter than i have been in a decade! Im feeling fab and motivated to continue till i get that beach bod for my hols in August :)

HI all i am hoping to start Lipotrim in a few weeks and am hoping to lose 10 stone fingers crossed

Hi I started JUDDD 2 weeks ago.. So far so good. Lots of great ideas on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back