2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new today Doing pro points. Finding it tough in my second day. I hear the first week is the worst. Feel hungry and want to feel full lol. want to fit into my size 14 clothes and then maybe loose a bit more, see how i feel :eek:)

Hi,

Been lurking on this forum, think its about time I get involved and say hello. Have been doing Slimming World for just over a month and enjoying it so far.

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I started the Lipotrim diet 2day eeekk! :D

Im currently 13st 8lbs and im hoping to get down to the 10st point. I had a little girl in december so i know im carrying a lot of baby weight, but before that i was always slim and active, whereas now i just dont have the energy, and my weight just gets me down.

Im joining this site as I have read a lot of inspirational things from other people, and although I have full support from family and friends, I just need somewhere to talk to people in the same boat. :)

So happy to be starting this, it will be some experience! :D
Love and luck to everyone in their weight loss goals! ;)
xx

Hello :)

Im new today, going to attempt a new thread, already posted one but no idea where it is! Oh dear, gong to take me a while to suss this out! Im on Weight watchers, been dieting for years and this is def the diet for me, the only one ive ever stuck too :)

Lisa

Hello Yummy Mummy Dee,

I too am a newbie and am trying to find my way around, Im on the weight watcher pro points diet and am finding it great!
Although we are following different diets our goals are the same, im trying to get off weight from having childen, only difference is mines been hanging around for 11 years! hahaha

Just wanted to say Hello :)

Hello Sam,
Im new too! Just noticed our goal dates are the same :)
Im a bit lost on here, theres such a lot to take in!

Lisa

Hi everyone my name is jay

Started the biggest loser vlcd yesterday the shakes taste great and i'm going ok so far... weight is 15st and i want to get to 10 stone a nice size 14 will be great..wish you all good luck with your diets and with working this site out.

Hi im new on the slimming world diet, was just wondering am i right in thinking two small slices of white warburtons bread is six sins?without butter? thanks x

cathyg1969 said:
Hi im new on the slimming world diet, was just wondering am i right in thinking two small slices of white warburtons bread is six sins?without butter? thanks x

Cathy this is just a general thread. You'll need to post in the SW Syns section for that

hi, im still finding my way round the site still but dont see anywhere for people that are not on a particular diet, im healthy eating and using slim fast occasionally and weight watcher main meals occasionally while eathing healthy the other times. its working but as i kind of made it a calorie counting diet i guess plus watching the amount of fat that is in everything too, where do i post stuff :( p.s im doing great on my diet so far :)

hi everyone, just login on for the first time. I'm in my second week on SW and would enjoy discussing the adventure, not now though as it's time for bed, too hungry to stay up, hope to chat soon
Andrew

Hi,

Im new to MiniMins, started my new life the beginning of May, have lost 5kg so far a lot more to lose!

I joined this site for extra encouragement and to share stories.

hi im joanna and im new, i started at slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 9.5ib so far so good my story is i joined bacause i am giving up smoking (day 28) and dont want to put lots of weight on, im really enjoying the plan so far.

Last edited:
hi im joanna and im new, i started at slimming world 4 weeks ago and have lost 9.5ib so far so good my story is i joined bacause i am giving up smoking (day 28) and dont want to put lots of weight on, im really enjoying the plan so far.

You have gave me great hope! I am starting it officially on Monday (so its a new week and new weigh) I just hope i can stick to it........

Hi, I'm new. I started Slimming World this week and am hoping for a decent loss at WI next week. Look forward to sharing tips and stories here :)

Hiya All new to this, new to forum's (full stop ):eek: anyway thought this would be a great place to catch up with ppl on the same journey as myself. Started lipotrim 6 days ago, got weighed a day early as have a really busy day tomorrow, I lost 11lb, I am delighted, but I do find it sooooo hard, still having days were I have abs no energy:cry:does this go? please say yes!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back