2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newbie here, hello!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!!!
I'm new today too.....eeekkk!
I've started SW today on the extra easy plan after never dieting before so i'm totally hoping its as it says ... extra easy!

Any tips would be great and good luck to everyone else that has joined today.

Cx

rookster49

Well here goes. Tried every diet in the book. Always lost weight, but yes, it always comes back to visit and stay for a while. Had a heart attack when I was 34, now 49 and ok but too heavy. 18 stone 7 lbs and a man by the way lol. Got an 18 month old baby boy Elliot and want to be fit for him, as he is running me ragged lol. Always succeed in losing weight but will keep it off now hopefully. Looking forward to it with trepidation as the most I drink is a quarter cup water a day, so this is big, but here goes. :wave_cry:

Hi Everyone,
Im new to this site, took me ages to get to this page to type something haha. I started ww propoints 29/05/11 i was 14st 4lb, lost 6lb in my 1st week, 3 last week. Hopefully i'll keep it up! I don't go to the meetings but i got the books and calculator and decided to do it myself (working so far). Just finding it a little hard with temptation! Good job I got the 49 extra points a week.
Anyways i hope i can manage round this site.
Good Luck everyone :D

xx

New Start :)

Hi all well its been 3 and a half years since I tried my hand at the cambridge diet, Am now back and as of tomorrow will be starting the exante diet. I'm not 100% certain of my weight until tomorrow but know its around 20st so only about 7ish stone to lose grrr only lol, Im really hoping that im going to be able to stick to this i badly need to lose the weight and hope that with all the support from here that my dreams will slowly start to come true.

Good luck everyone we are all in this together x:)

Hi another new one here :)

I'm starting back on the SW plan. Used to go to classes but cannot spare the cash at the moment. I'm hoping there is enough information out there to do this at home alone.

I have a massive journey ahead of me and I know sometimes it will be difficult and testing. The embarrassment I am feeling right now of how I look and just how big I am is overwhelming and it's "time to sort it out!"

Hey everyone! Recently joined this website to mainly get inspiration when i'm feeling like there's no point and to lift moral. I hope i can get tips and guidence off you guys :) x

Start weight: 240 lbs
Current weight: 222 lbs
Goal weight: 155 lbs

I'm 19yrs old and 5'7

HI,
I joined the forum today officially, though i have been visiting for a few days since i began the Lipotrim TFR plan on 16th June 2011.
I am only 4 days in to my new routine and slowly its easing up :). I found the first two days really tough, but i am adamant to try my best. I have found that reading other peoples stories and advice on here have spurred me on (i could have easily crumbled on day 1).
Can someone clarify for me the amount fluids i can have on this diet? Is it ok to have fruit flavoured tea?

Anyway i have a long long way to go, and so far i feel that i can get there

Gd luck and well done everyone so far in their weight loss journey..We'll all get there in the end! :D keep up the hard work..

x

Hi All, Im Sheila, i just joined today. I was going to try the Xenical but i have been reading up on some of the thingsa lot as i am a really fusy eater, i don't like a lot of the things that are good for me so it makes it even harder for me.
Any advice would be appreciated on what sort of diet would suit me best.
i have started swimmind and walking, and also have a trampet which i use indoors so i have the exercise part sorted out, i just need help with the diet part lol
Thank you in advance :)

Welcome Sheila

I'm on the weight watchers pro points, i'm finding it ok.

You can still choose what you want to eat but you can't go over your points (the portions will be alot smaller) depending on the food

Look into it :D

And good luck for you journey

x

Hi All, Im Sheila, i just joined today. I was going to try the Xenical but i have been reading up on some of the thingsa lot as i am a really fusy eater, i don't like a lot of the things that are good for me so it makes it even harder for me.
Any advice would be appreciated on what sort of diet would suit me best.
i have started swimmind and walking, and also have a trampet which i use indoors so i have the exercise part sorted out, i just need help with the diet part lol
Thank you in advance :)

Hi welcome Sheila

Hope that you enjoy WW ... you will get to meet some great peeps here!

We do a weekly monthly goal weigh in team if you are interested in joining.

Press the glitter link below this will take you to the thread... just leave your name (doh lol) and how much you want to lose this month... this month is almost over.. but even a few lbs is something.

We will then be restarting it again start of July... looking forward to seeing you.

Newbie to MiniMins

Hi Everyone,
I am new to MiniMins, i joined today :D What a fantastic website!

I started on SW last week, and am very happy that i lost 5lb! in my first week

I'm not going to group, as i cant afford it at the moment and i just don't have the time :sigh:. So we set up a group at work, we WI on a Monday lunch time and the support is great :)

I am the heaviest i have ever been, and i always struggle with loosing weight. But, i am determined that this time it is coming off!!!

Hi Everyone

Just joined this today - have browsed this site a few times and found some very useful information so thought it was about time i joined up and contribute a bit myself.

for the last 10 years i've been joining weightwatchers and leaving it again, loosing 2 stone and putting on 3 and so on and basically just going around in circles. after going on holidays last year and looking back on the photos with my boyfriend i thought, this is it, no more!!! had enough of looking at the fat photos - time i done something about it. so joined Weightwatchers again last August 2010 weighing a misserable 17st 4lb :(

Today i can proudly say i am the lightest i've ever been in the last 10 years or more! With the support and motivation of my fantastic boyfriend and the joy of being able to throw out i think 4 bags of size 18/20 clothes over the last 6 months, now im getting into size 14/16 - something i haven't been able to do since my school days! so i'm well on track to reaching my goal!! :-D

I find Weightwatchers is brilliant if you stick to it, track and plan your day and get out walking. before i would only half follow the programme which meant after a few months i'd start putting the weight back on but im determined this time to reach my goal.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

- Neaady

Joined MiniMins today :)

Hey, im Kirsty and im 20 years old. i find it hard to loose weight as i am in a wheelchair, but i started a Slimming World diet a few weeks ago and have lost nearly a stone so far! really chuffed. this website looks really good for support :) i wish you all the best of luck!
xxx

Hi Neaady, thanks for your post I am in a similar sitution. I've done SW before and kept on joining and rejoining and have ended up heavier than i was when i first joined. I am considering joining WW as I think having a new plan to concentrate on will help me stick to it. After reading you positive comments I am determined to join and hope to sign up next week. Thanks x

pinkmonster said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to MiniMins, i joined today :D What a fantastic website!

I started on SW last week, and am very happy that i lost 5lb! in my first week

I'm not going to group, as i cant afford it at the moment and i just don't have the time :sigh:. So we set up a group at work, we WI on a Monday lunch time and the support is great :)

I am the heaviest i have ever been, and i always struggle with loosing weight. But, i am determined that this time it is coming off!!!

Welcome to MM!!

I am on WW this time and enjoying it so far....I have done SW and lost 4 stone so stick at it.....Find new ways of motivation is a good thing to keep the team going.....good luck x

Hi everyone
Joined Minimins today. Really great to know that I'm in good motivated company! This website is a fantastic resource and I love it!
Iambe

Hi everyone
Joined Minimins today. Really great to know that I'm in good motivated company! This website is a fantastic resource and I love it!
Iambe

Hello Iambe

What are you following... I forgot to look silly me... welcome to the mad boards haha... full of nutters... but happy nutters!

Happy slimming. If you are doing WW then why not join us for a weekly weigh in at our monthly weigh in .. just click the link below..pink glittery one will take you there and let us know your day of weigh in and how much you want to loose! We are starting a new one for July soon.

Think thin x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back