2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

well today hasn't been tooooooo bad. Ha ha I did have some cheesy chips for lunch but that is all I've eaten all day so far. Going to have sausages, mash, peas and gravy yummmmy :D

Well done on the weight loss!!!

Hi LinzLinz,

Not bad thankyou! Although this intention of upping my exercise hasn't really happened... saying that, I work in a preschool/holiday club so spend day in the soft play centre downstairs, playing football etc so getting some exercise. having some more shakes delivered on fri evening so I can get back into them properly as hard with work etc.

How's it going with you?

x

Hi LinzLinz,

Not bad thankyou! Although this intention of upping my exercise hasn't really happened... saying that, I work in a preschool/holiday club so spend day in the soft play centre downstairs, playing football etc so getting some exercise. having some more shakes delivered on fri evening so I can get back into them properly as hard with work etc.

How's it going with you?

x

good to hear you're doing ok, as for the exercise... at least you're getting some... better than nothing eh? I can't get into exercise as much just yet, I need a kick up the bum! You enjoying the shakes? And i'm doing good thanks :D
X

I need a kick up the bum too lol! Well it's weigh in day tomorrow ahhh nervous but excited. Any loss would be fab but haven't had the best of weeks as ran out of shakes last sat and haven't been able to get more but had 12 delivered today yay! So as of Monday, I am doing 6 days proper on the shakes :D

Thanks Beanboy! How's it going for you? Can't believe how much you have lost already!! AMAZING! I commented on your diary but the weird conversations going on in there scared me a little LOL!

Yeah, sounds like you really have the hang of it and have completely changed your lifestyle!

I stayed the same this week, not bad though considering!!! ha ha! Also today has been 4 whole weeks without any sort of coke! yay go me

Been an okay day - enjoyed a lovely roast beef dinner but didn't have large amounts as wasn't too hungry! Definitely looking forward to getting back onto the shakes good and proper tomorrow yay! Also planning to do at least 15 mins a day on just dance or zumba every single day as really wanna lose 3 pounds this week to get under the 17 stone barrier and also hit half a stone loss woooo!

have a good week everyone!! :)

Cheers Beanboy, how is week going so far?! What day of the week do you do your weekly weigh in?

Today has been okay! Had chocolate shake for brekkie then vanilla shake plus a cheese roll for lunch (as not allowed to eat at any other time at work so use 300 calories of snacks to go with lunch shake so I get through till hometime lol!) Then had naughty Mc donalds for dinner (medium though, not my mammoth meal and no coke yay go meeeee!!) so pretty pleased with today I guess. It's half 9 and only just got home but I will fit in at least 15 mins of zumba on kinect as made a promise to myself i would do this daily

Omg what an horrendous couple of days. I have just wanted to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat!! Don't know what's wrong with me! Nothing makes me full or satisfied anymore :(

Got put on a 3 day first aid course last minute on tues to start weds so havent been to proper work for couple of days, dunno if it's the change of routine, day etc, maybe?

The exercise hasn't been happening but went to look round and chat to manager at a gym right opposite work and its 24 hour :) really loved the gym, the layout, the fab studio for dance classes and its only 24 pounds a month!! Once payday is here, I will most likely be joining!

Hope everyone's week is going gooooood :D x

Today is weigh in day!! Don't think it's going to be good though, been stressful week with changing routines etc! A stay the same would be great, just not a gain :( Will update later x

Thanks Beanboy, wish I could share good news but its very bad!!

Gained 2 pounds :( :( so so so so so so so angry with myself!!!

Thanks Linz, means alot. It is hard to pick yourself back up but I am determined to pick myself up and have a great loss next week! :)

Well I think the anger and disappointment of gaining 2 pounds have made me lose my appetite lol. Skipped brekkie cos of weigh in, had quite big lunch with gammon steak and chips with cheesy garlic bread. That was at 1pm and havent eaten since, just feeling rubbish and disappointed with myself at moment lol.

just realised it's been 5 weeks with no coke!!!! :)

Breakfast (12pm) - vanilla shake
Lunch/dinner (4.30pm) - massive roast dinner!!

Sounds bad but that's all I've had and will have for today so pretty pleased with that tbh, could have been worse! Really want dance central 2 for kinect, looks sooooo good but can't afford it at the moment :( money is really tight. I need to step up the exercise this week, got no excuse considering I am free from 6pm onwards this week except thursday. Hope everyone is doing well x

URGH feel soooo hungry :( bad times! Had shake for lunch, cheese baguette for lunch (little naughty) and that's all so far. Planning to have sausages, mash, peas and gravy for dinner but will be late one as hubby on late shift. Things aren't made better by my weighing partner texting me saying she's lost 6 pounds since saturday?! is that even possible?!

What a good day I've had today :D

Breakfast - none, didn't have time
Lunch - vanilla shake and wotsits
Dinner - few smiles and few chicken dippers
Snack - 2 babybels

I can't believe I managed to just have shake and wotsits until 7.30pm when I finally got home from work :) an didn't buy rubbish for lunch, was good and had my shake :D yay bring on saturday's weigh in woooo

Back