2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Yeah, it's hard though! :( thanks beanboy, how's its all going with you?

Brekkie: shake @ 9am
Lunch: shake and wotsits @ 12.30pm

Dinner will probs be pasta and chicken bake

WOO HOO A POUND DOWN :D :D :D :D

Well done your moving the right way.

Just a quick update - this week is going quite well! Not really good and not really bad. Haven't really done any exercise but the food side hasnt been too bad. Next weigh in is Saturday and cannot wait :)

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while!! Been a busy few weeks! Didn't weigh that sat I last updated, weighed the week after and had lost 5 pounds in those 2 weeks and this week I have stayed the same. Finally losing some weight!! done 8 pounds all together woooo and knocked that 17 stone barrier! :D :D

Lost an awesome 3 pounds this week :) didn;t have the best week but did have about 4 really good days so think that helped! Off to buy dance central 2 today as looks fab, can't wait :)

It's been a bad week! Been off work ill, ended up eating naughty foods as feeling sorry for myself ha ha and no exercise at all this week as suffering with bad back :( Finally purchased dance central 2 today and can't wait to jump on it and play it woooooo

My 3 pound gain shows how bad my week has been. Got dance central 2 yesterday and must say I love it very very much! In process of perfecting 2 songs at moment. Hoping to do at least some of the game each day :) have to fight hubby for xbox though haha.

Ohmygod, Dance Central is sooo much fun but hard work! Love it, wish I had bought it sooner. I'm shattered from it lol. Today at work, I managed to spend 2 hours on the soft play playing hide and seek and tag (I luckily work above a soft play centre woop woop) and also done about half hour on DC2. Worn out now :( Lol. I want to lose those 3 pounds again and maybe more...

Hi,
Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss :) Stay focused hun and the pounds will drop off xxx

Thankyou LinzLinz, hope you have a fantastic christmas too! 2012 will be our weight loss year! :D

Yep that's right Beanboy! Didn't weigh last saturday as the idea of pushing through the xmas shoppers seemed like my idea of hell. Should be weighing as normal this saturday and hopefully xmas food hasn't done too much damage.

Bad thing about xmas is all the nice treats and choccies left for days and days afterwards ahhh! I now 2012 is going to be my year to lose weight as I am already 8 pounds towards my weight loss goal :)

That's right Linz, we sure can.

Had a fab NYE, although did drink some alcohol which is very rare for me and did eat some buffet food and just seemed starving hungry last night ahhh bad times.

Still on the measure up shakes and not finding them a problem when I am at work but at home they are as still want to eat in between. So don't do them when at home which is weekends only and bankholidays so not too bad.

2012 will be my year! This time next year I want to be at my goal weight of 11 stone. I am writing it on here so I can look back in 12 months time and throughout the year to remind myself of the promise I made to myself here on the 1st January 2012 :)

Hope you all had a super NYE and here's to the best year in weight loss ever!

Haven't weighed since 17th December as couldn't face town on Xmas eve! Staying the same would be fantastic as usually gain at least half a stone throughout December and tbh I wasn't trying, just think I generally eat less without thinking about it now.

So today's food plan - well I didn't get up early enough for brekkie as still recovering from NYE lol and lunch undecided :/ then probably something small for dinner later on. I'm rubbish at pre-planning as you can tell lol.

With 5 stone and 12 pounds to go till my target of 11 stone - I know this is realistically doable by this time next year :)

Back