2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Princess-Jader

I am a very unhappy 20, nearly 21, year old weighing in at a massive 17 stone 7 pounds!!

I have tried....and succeeded many times to then have a bad week and think 'what is the god damn point?!' and then go back to how I was before... eating takeaways and everything else for that matter!

I just want to be happy with myself....buying, choosing and wearing clothes is the biggest nightmare ever, clothes shopping should be fun. And should I feel ashamed sat in a takeaway or carrying my large salted popcorn into the cinema...NOT REALLY!

RANT OVER. :) I need to do this for myself...

Last edited:
I think many of us can relate to your post...I know I can..but I'm 47 and if you can set your mind to do something about it now all the better. I wish you all the best:)

Thank you very much, that means alot! Can I ask what diet are you going at the moment?

I just started last week on a made up plan which is based around SW and a general healthy eating, low fat, increase activity plan.I have been yo-yo dieting for years and I am fed up with it so I need something that works but that is also flexible and will fit in with my lifestyle:)

Sounds like a good idea to me! And I know the feeling, I've tried everything...even the atkins diet which made me really ill!!

Snap! I am basing mine around SW but not attending the meetings. GOOD LUCK! :)

Part way through Day 1 - today is going okay so far, although still got the dreaded evening to come lol! I had a lusssh lie in till half 11 so decided to skip brekkie and have a 'brunch' later on. I ended up going into town with my friend and having lunch in a bagette bar. I had a cheese bagette, sounds bad but isn't considering there were loads of yummy cakes etc on display, and a diet coke. I must admit, I am very proud. It is now 5.40pm and that is all I have had today. I am starting to feel hungry so will be having dinner very soon. Thinking pasta and something... yummmmm

Part way through Day 1 - today is going okay so far, although still got the dreaded evening to come lol! I had a lusssh lie in till half 11 so decided to skip brekkie and have a 'brunch' later on. I ended up going into town with my friend and having lunch in a bagette bar. I had a cheese bagette, sounds bad but isn't considering there were loads of yummy cakes etc on display, and a diet coke. I must admit, I am very proud. It is now 5.40pm and that is all I have had today. I am starting to feel hungry so will be having dinner very soon. Thinking pasta and something... yummmmm

You've started:D Enjoy your evening meal:)

Just enjoyed some pasta and chicken in a white sauce all mixed up together. Was lovely but now completely stuffed! It's coming up to the dreaded time, when the munchies begin really badly... ahhhhh AVOID :D

So far so good.... and not even tempted!!

Hey thats great you are well on the way now! i think the cravings get better as the nights/weeks go on. ;)

and if not, drink a big glass of water or mby have some cracker breads at home to snack on, hardly any cals and they are yummy! :D

Thank you for the advice, I used to eat crackerbread allll the time so think I might invest in some more :) I did end up having a pack of supernoodles but loads better than biscuits, crisps and choc bars which is what I usually have lol!

Hey no probs :)

Oh yeah i know, me too. oh and dont forget the cola to wash it all down with! :eek: im so happy im not doing that anymore! :)

Yep WE WILL get there!! we just gota keep going :cool:

Bye for now. x

Yes we will!!

Day 2 (Tues 26th July) - today has been ok. I woke up early for a parcel which I dread because it means the more hours I'm awake, the more hours I have to resist food making it a million times harder! So had some cereal and low fat milk for brekkie about 10am, by half 11 I was hungry AGAIN, but waited till 1.30pm to have smiles and 2 cheese and ham chicken kievs (naughty oops!!) then at 5.30pm I had chicken and bacon pasta bake. Annnnnd.... no snacks in between!!! I am sooooo proud of myself. Worked today and just got home but think at least one song on zumba fitness needs to be done!Can't it be Monday morning so I can weighhhh ahhhh

Had a terrible DAY 2 yesterday and just ate everything and anything lol bad times. Today has been better but not great so far, just want to be weigh in day, the week is going soooo slow :(

After a really bad few days, I done a sneaky weigh in today after 5 days and have lost a pound!! ONE POUND! I am really pleased because I have had the worst few days eating wise. Official weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed :)

DAY 7 - today has been ok, not great and not bad! Due to my friend who I go to weigh with in boots can't meet tomorrow now, I am usually that sneaky saturday weigh in as my weight loss for this week as Monday is my usual weigh in! I have also made some adjustments to my statistics because went by my non digital scales with were a bit out on my usual weigh in at boots.

SO YAY 1 POUNDS DOWN FOR WEEK ONE :)

Good Luck Hun!

I started at 18 stone 11 and thought I'd never get under 18!!!

You can do it!!!! :bunnydance: xxx

Thank you so much for your lovely words! You have done amazingly well so far, keep at the good work :)

Thank you so much for your lovely words! You have done amazingly well so far, keep at the good work :)

Thanks hun!

Good on you for the 1lb loss!! :bunnydance:

What's the plan for today/this week.

Happy Monday!! x

Thank yoooou :) I am really pleased with it. Nothing today actually ha day off so chilling and maybe some housework in there too! Then just work rest of week, how about you? Oh yes happy Monday hahaha x

Back