2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Whooo g'wan girl :bunnydance:

Housework is always a workout for me... Hahah I am literally a self assigned Cinderella! Teehee!

How have you got on with food today? I have struggled an amazing amount - but keen to get back on the slimming world plan tomorrow :-D x

Hehe! Oh I have had a horrendous day!! Wanting to eat anything and everything in the house, this is what happens when I have days off, would rather be at work keeping busy lol x

Past few days have been okay-ish!! Done zumba on xbox kinect last night for about half hour and really enjoyed it! Although, I have suffered weak calf muscles since around 11 years old as I pulled it and it's been ever since, and obviously went too hard on zumba last night as stretched at 7am this morning and pulled it!! It's the worst pain ever, I do lots of swearing when it happens lol! So might have to give zumba a miss tonight as it still hurts and driving a pain.

Congrats on the loss!! Keep it up hun :D

Don't let the bad days throw you off track, you've already seen that you can have a bad day and still lose on weigh in day!

I've always done a similar thing to you (and so has everyone else I think) where you can succeed for a while then have a bad week and have that "whats the point" moment, then you go back to old ways and put more on, and that's how I ended up at my biggest size ever, just under 24st at 21 years old is NOT a fun place to be!! But if I can change it around anyone can lol, of course we will all still have those bad days, but getting back up and recovering from them is the biggest challenge and once you've conquered that I think it's plain sailing

Keep up the good work and good luck with everything!!!

I could have written that myself Sarahkins!!

That is soooo true. That's when I mess up my diet, have bad week where I gain or STS or few weeks so give up thinking what is the point? Then put it all back on and more. I am the heaviest I have ever been right now. I remember being like oh I will never be 12 stone, then 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.... well it's time to change! Keep up the good work Sarahkins, wish you all the best for your weight loss journey! :)

Things seem to be going from bad to worse this week, had days where I just want to eat everything in the whole house!! Weigh in day tomorrow but honestly don't have any hope for loss, can only dream of STS instead of a gain. Will update tomorrow :)

Week 2 weigh in - STS!! :(

Better than a gain though I guess and I had some really bad binges. I don't know what happens, I just feel like I can eat and eat and don't even feel full, it's so bad and needs to stop!

I had to come on here, feeling like I want to eat the whole house again!! Not good at all!! Although, stepping on the scales this morning were showing a good result so far as I am very confused after the most binging few days of my life lol. I am hungry.com, bad times. I've heard quorn is better calorie wise etc, is this correct? I love the sausages and chicken nuggets - just like eating the real thing so if they are better for me, I would rather have them

Had the worst day ever yesterday :( which, for once, meant I ate less because I felt sick to my stomach with worry and spent day crying. I would usually comfort eat but this was not a nice situation. Looking forward to weighing in on Monday, I would be very happy with even a one pound loss!

Well since my 'bad day', eating doesn't seem to be my priority as not thinking about it constantly. It's hard time for me at moment but determined not to let it make me comfort eat. Looking forward to weigh in on Monday but not hoping for much lol x

This forum just seems to be me chatting away to myself lol, where have all the people gone?!

Had a long, tiring day at work so unfortunetly the biscuits came out when I got home :( not good. Another rubbish day of work tomorrow too :( . I am awaiting a reply back about a job interview I went to on Tuesday, I will find out Monday afternoon - I really want/need this job so if I don't get it, I will probs be a mess for a few days lol x

Good luck for the job hope you get it!! Nothing like a bit of stress to kick start the weight loss!!

Thanks pepshouse and congrats on your great weight loss so far!! :) I see your doing slimming world and hypno band, have you had 'hypno band' done now? Has it worked?

WEEK 3 WEIGH IN - STS again!! Better than a gain though, much better! Time to step things up once and for all!

Wow, just had some fantastic news!! I applied for pre school manager position, got shortlisted, went to interview and had a nervous 5 day wait. I didn't get Manager position but it was a hard decision and I done such a strong interview that I got offered DEPUTY MANAGER :) omg I can't express how happy I am with this yaaaaay :D xx

Princess-Jader said:
Wow, just had some fantastic news!! I applied for pre school manager position, got shortlisted, went to interview and had a nervous 5 day wait. I didn't get Manager position but it was a hard decision and I done such a strong interview that I got offered DEPUTY MANAGER :) omg I can't express how happy I am with this yaaaaay :D xx

Big congratulations!! And well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you!!! Still buzzing from the phonecall haha!

That's completely true beanboy, I feel like my whole life has fallen into place so hoping that affects my weight loss is great ways :)

Great news on the job!! well done! when do you start??
Im off for my hypno band tomorrow! its the first session so band not being fitted (hypno) just the consultation and cbt!
Im really keen tho and quite excited to change my feelings towards food!!
I am a preschool manager, I love it! and doing my degree too!!

Thanks! I start 10th October as it doesn't open till the end of October as it's new :) Aw cool, you will have to let me know how it goes etc. Aw wow, sounds great, I can't wait to get into it! I've already done a degree in teaching but couldnt find teaching job. x

Haven't been on here properly in some time, just been so busy with work, 21st birthday celebrations! and also meant that on Monday I have a whopping 3 pound gain, I was shocked!! Mind you, I had soo much chocolate for my birthday ha! Getting back on track :)

Back