2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Thanks for the lovely good luck messages. Unfortunately, weigh in has been moved to tomorrow as my car woudln't start yday and I drive 15 minutes to another town to use boots scales. It's so annoying as was counting down the days till weigh in lol. Will update you tomorrow :D x

What a week!! Ended up having to work my spare day once the car was fixed. I have been ill with horrible bug so didn't eat too much those couple of days. I am weighing tomorrow, about 2 weeks after last weigh in and really hoping for any sort of loss. Will update tomorrow afternoon!! :)

WI 7 - lost 1 pound wooooooooooooo :)

Thanks Beanboy, and yea car all sorted thank god! Was lost without it lol

Thank you Tim, means alot :)

Also changed stats and signature because haven;t been doing it properly so started fresh on 3rd September. Fingers crossed for this time round

What a horrible day! Had the worst thing that could happen to a fat person today and spent hours crying about it :(

Basically my partner's brother in front of my partner's family was like 'you've gained loads of weight recently, how heavy are you?' it was very hurtful but managed to laugh it off, joke about his not so small but not massive weight. However, even about half hour later he was still bringing it up randomly and often. I finally reached a point where I couldn't be in the room as felt everyone was staring at my horrible body and thinking the same so quickly made a quick exit to the upstairs and cried for about half hour. Even when I had thought I had finished, the tears kept coming back for hours after.

Have seriously never felt ugly, fat and humiliated before in my life. How do people cope with these sorts of comments?! :( :( :(

AND THEN made me weigh in front of him :( was the worst experience ever. Doesn't he think I know how fat and horrid I look?! He is not the one who has to live with it everyday, every time I look in the mirror, everytime I get dressed... GRRRR

Thanks Beanboy, it's so true! I just couldn't believe it, I would never say about people's weight to their face etc people don't understand how much that hurts an overweight person!! I am weighing in today yay, don't have high hopes.

I am thinking of starting asda's own shakes....ready made at only 88p a bottle!! Going to have 2 a day plus one healthy meal... also giving up my diet coke completely. I am on holiday next week, but Monday 4th October I will be starting this, can't wait :) and start gym following week yay!

Sorry it's been a while, I have managed to get away to the seaside for a few days! Back home now though. Last Saturday I stayed the same! Not really surprised. Going shopping saturday for my new shakes before starting fresh, also cutting out the diet coke because its not good for me at all :(

You can do it,be strong,i need to lose weight so started on a diet for the first time in my life.I am a lot older than you and when i was your age i was overweight to,when you are young you tend to put it off but if you can loose weight you will benefit greatly in years to come,so go for it.

Thanks Brads, I think I have reach the point where I really want it 100%.

Just got back from shopping for my shakes and instead of starting Monday, I have decided to start again fresh using these shakes as a turning point tomorrow. I have to do this this time. Watch this space :)

Can't help but feel tomorrow is the start of the rest of my life! Yippeee :)

And ohmgod, just got my determination dress out of the wardrobe for first time in months and forgot how lush it is, I will fit into that on mine and partner's 6 year anniversary meal in disneyland!!

Good luck!

Well it's 12.10pm on the first day of the ASDA Measure Up shakes. Had my first shake at 11.30am (although took half hour to drink lol). It was the chocolate flavour which is very sweet which is fine for me but has an odd after taste.... but bearable! Have work at 2pm so will have second shake at 1pm before work but must be honest - I don't think I will need it then. Might have to take to work as feeling really satisfied. For dinner (at work) I am planning to buy a macaroni microwave meal which I think is about 400 calories. Meant to have 600 for dinner to hit 1200 calorie target so might have something else later on. So... So far so good :)

DAY 1 - 2nd October 2011

I felt I had a really good day yesterday :) I didn't feel hungry and actually struggled to have my lunchtime shake! The scales didn't look good this morning though (although I do have non digital ones and are hard to tell lol)

Breakfast 11.30am - shake
Snack 1pm - snack 106 calories
Dinner - 2 chicken tikka rolls and 1 cheese roll
Supper - shake and 114 calories snack

I'm aiming for 1200 calories and was pretty much bang on! Yay :)

Just tried the strawberry flavour one for the first time and YUCK!! is all I can say lol think I will be sticking to the chocolate ones for now! x

1200 calories is not enough.

I am no expert when it comes to weight loss so I hope someone will step forward and advise this young lady.

I love your comment Tim, I would love to be able to eat more than 1200 calories lol!

I have gone over a little today anyway! Oops

Back