2012 mission: 11 stone hot body :)

Thankyooooou :)

Yeah I hope so too Linz. Have my heart set on 3 pounds though because it means I will have hit the stone mark finally after 3 and a half months of dieting lol! Will be so fab if I do :)

Well just a quick update! A couple of nights ago we were naughty and had a takeaway (oops) but other than that, food wise has been pretty good actually. Not done much exercise so think I will do some last minute workout on DC2 tomorrow evening :D

Didn't weigh yesterday as my weighing buddy finally got a flat after staying in a hostel for couple of months so ended up going out with my mum and helping friend move. Hope I hit the stone mark next week though ahhhh :)

Food has been okay, but exercise def hasn't been great this week though! :(

Still awaiting news on our house we buying, taking ages and getting very impatient now lol!

Don't have much to update with. Food been okay, not great, not horrific. Not exercise other than soft play at work lol.

Having real crappy time at work at moment, it's making me want to comfort eat but it's not worth it! Finally got a sort of set in stone moving date...next friday!! eeek so excited!! Friend is getting rid of slimline dishwasher so said we would have that :p which is great! Just want to get into new house now, been waiting since November and starting to get very impatient.

Hope everyone is having a good week, probs will weigh tomorrow as dunno if going into town with weighing buddy as normal....and got day off work tomorrow so might as well go boots and get weighed :D

Well I must be doing something right and I lost 2 pounds this week!! Wasn't the 3 pounds I wanted to reach the stone mark but I am seriously super happy with it!! NOt even been a week, only 6 days :) I reckon it's all done to these shakes and not being able to snack while at work for 9 hours as not allowed to eat unless on lunch hour.

Planning to up the exercise this week and drink more water (through no added sugar blackcurrent squash) and def try to lose at least 1 pound so I can hit that awesome one stone mark!

Exchange of contracts is happening to the house on Monday (ahhhh excited!!) and will get definite moving date which should be friday :) Actually can not wait!

Hope you are all having a good week x

Thanks Beanboy, means alot x

So glad we don't much food in the house at moment because I could literally eat loads right now, having mega munchies.

Going to my nans for lunch :) as don't have the shakes at weekends as prefer to save them for work days.

Well...what can I say about today?! Oh dear!! Haha! Had the biggest roast ever then had seconds...then had chocolate eclairs for pudding and later on some popcorn and sweets. Let's sweep today under the carpet and start fresh tomorrow.

Planning to really step up the exercise this week doing DC2 at least every other day even if it's for just 5 minutes!

Well...what can I say about today?! Oh dear!! Haha! Had the biggest roast ever then had seconds...then had chocolate eclairs for pudding and later on some popcorn and sweets. Let's sweep today under the carpet and start fresh tomorrow.

Planning to really step up the exercise this week doing DC2 at least every other day even if it's for just 5 minutes!

Yup, just sweep it under the carpet and don't dwell on it... You'll start a fresh tomorrow :) ((MMM chocolate eclairs!;)))
Got to up my exercise too, I've been so lazy!
Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Yeah, hard not to dwell on it but not going to make me lose the fight of weight loss now I have come so far!

Thanks, it's been a lovely 3 day weekend for me. Goes way too fast though! Hope you are having a lovely weekend too x

Well today so far so good. Was good and had my shake and packet of quavers for lunch and that is all I have had so far today :) Can't have dinner just yet as waiting for the other half to hurry up and get home as me hungry!

Exchange of contracts didn't happen so in a bit of a bad mood! Might not even move this month so it's all messed up at the moment. On a good note our gorgeous black washing machine arrived today :D

Ohmygod, been feeling so overly hungry this week for some reason! Was naughty at work today as big bosses treated everyone to fish and chips for lunch :) was super yummy though!

Exercise hasn't really been stepped up as meant to this week however been on soft play a few times and also on welly walk with children today looking for bugs along the canal lol was great fun!

Well today is the day! Ahhhh. The non-digital scales look like I might have lost but not holding on to hope for when I go down to boots in a bit!

Really want to lose at least 1 little pound so I can hit that amazing one stone mark!!

sorry for late reply. didn't end up going to boots so couldn't weigh. planning to weigh tomorrow after I have finished my course that's all day. So shall update then! :D

Good luck!

Didn't go to boots as just wanted to get home! What a long, dragging day on my course, just wanted to flop on the sofa haha! Will work hard this week to be able to get at least a pound loss next week :).

Me and the partner are officially homeowners now and move on friday so I am sure the stress of moving will help shift some pounds lol

Thanks Beanboy, we are so excited and we are only 21 so seems really weird at this age haha!

Managed to get to boots today but weighed exactly the same, not too fussed as its been a hectic few days with packing etc so just happy it's not a gain lol

Hey guys sorry it's been so long! Nightmare with the moving, then no internet for week as was waiting for sky to be installed! Managed to weigh last saturday with a 5 pounds gain, not worried as obvisouly moving has been crazy and also having issues with work.

House is fantastic and really loving it :) had last week off work with other half to sort house and being at home all day means all day eating :( glad to be back at work just for that reason haha!

Weighing tomorrow though, hope I have lost some of that 5 pounds at least :D

How's everything with you guys?

Back