2013 New Starters - Let's get this done!

Hi, I have joined slimming world this morning! its the most healthy sensible eating plan thats so unrestrictive...so why do I always end up giving up after a few wks?! Am going to come on here for lots of support....this is the year we WILL lose it! xx

Hello everyone, I'm new and started yesterday.. looking forward to getting back into some old clothes... hoping this forum is gonna provide me with lots of incentive to stay on plan and of course hearing everyone elses journeys! Nice to 'meet' you all!
X

Hi, Well yet again it's the new year and a decision to lose the three stone (previously 1 stone, then 2 stone) that has crept up. I'd say I don't know how but I do - I eat like a pig! I have done SW many times before with varying amounts of success (the piles of books in my kitchen are testiment to this). I am doing it alone this time and have come across this forum so will check in and register each Wednesday rather than weighing in at class. I am a 40 year old mother of two boys (15 and 12), currently at uni studying to be a nurse so limited funds. Anyone who wants to join me you are very very welcome x

Same here Lula! Going it alone but following the plan. It's worked before so hopefully I can do it again! I am 44 with boys (15 and 12) and I'm a primary school teacher. Wednesday is my weigh in day too as I started yesterday. Been a good girl so far! Hope I can keep it up!
Good luck

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site but not to the plan. Rejoined tonight after a huge break and have about 6st to loose overall. Long journey ahead of me but lots of good will come of it do let's do this!!!

Hi there everyone. I went to my first meeting this afternoon. Can't wait to give this a try! I couldn't believe all the food you can eat on this plan! I have quite a bit of weight to lose and I want to make 13 my lucky number! :) A big welcome and good luck to everyone else here. We can do this! :D

Well done to everyone who's joined! Hopefully we'll be hearing about some good losses from next Wednesday onwards!!
i weighed in this evening at 14st 12.5lbs,
We can do 100%! Thinking of the summer and smaller clothes!!

Hi i rejoined as well yesterday, feeling really focused, this time i will get to target :)

Have had a great few days looking forward to my first weigh in monday. Have so far resisted jumping on the scales so far which is very unlike me!! Lol. My hubby to be is making us a slimming world curry tonight which im looking forward to. Looking at wedding dresses last night which motivated me for another good day! How is every1 doing? Whats keeping you on track? Amy xx

Hi everyone

I'm new and will be starting Wednesday when the class starts.. Never done SW before so hopefully it works for me :D

Good luck everyone x

I rejoined last mon right in between Xmas and new year needed to as I think I would of been few lbs heavier this week. I only lost 2.5 lb but I did finish off some goodies. So really going for it this week. About 10 new joiners today at my sw club. So come on guys we can do this. X

I rejoined last mon right in between Xmas and new year needed to as I think I would of been few lbs heavier this week. I only lost 2.5 lb but I did finish off some goodies. So really going for it this week. About 10 new joiners today at my sw club. So come on guys we can do this. X

Only 2.5lbs! thats awesome well done especially if you finished off some goodies to.

Hi All,

I am new to Slimming World. I have decided to do it alone having bought my slimming world manuals from a charity shop. Sadly, as a single income family ( I am a stay at home mom) we simply can't afford the classes. Feeling really overwhelmed with the program so have a feeling I will be asking loads of questions.

Good luck fellow slimmers!

So far so good.... made sw cheese & onion pasty tonight, was lovely! had sw kebab n chips on friday night, didnt miss normal takeaway at all. Have mince beef in fridge, so thinking nice big filling chilli for tea tomorrow :eek:)

Also found the turkish delight mullers...yummy! not sure if 2 yogurts a day is a good idea but will let u know on weigh day Wednesday!

xx

Back