2013 New Starters - Let's get this done!

I hv joined sw tonight!!!! Wish me luck!!!! I am but scared x

You will be fine when you are there, once the first one is out the way thats it then easy. I must admit i was scared the first time i went to.

I have started this week (yesterday!) doing it from home. I can't really afford to go to class right now and don't really have the time as the one by me is at an awkward time for the kids going to bed (the little one needs mummy to put her to bed!) so have given myself 8 weeks to try and do it at home myself as I have all the books from 2012 and I know the plan and of course have access to this wonderfull site. These days the internet is a brilliant thing and you can find most syn values out online I have found.

Anyway I have a fair bit to loose (7 Stone) so I'm hopping to get this sorted out this year!!

I did the couch to 5k last year and finished the programme and kept up with the running, then I went on my holidays in Nov and so missed 2 weeks and when we came back it was icey & rainy which I wasn't going to run in, so I need to get back out there and possibly jump in about half way through the 5k plan again and hopefully in conjunction with following SW again I can beat this!

Hi everyone, another restarted here. I'm doing SW at home and started on the 1st. I had my first WI this morning and am down 6lb so had a great start.

How is everyone doing? I always struggle in the evenings because hubby and I used to have treats after dinner about 5 nights a week so struggling a little at night

wow thats an amzing first loss bigbird86 well done, keep it up.

I'm on day 2 so not really struggling....yet!!

Have you tried the frozen muller lights or frozen grapes of an evening? Or if you Syn a Curly Wurly and freeze it that takes a while to eat, carrot/cucumber sticks and home made raita dip?

I don't really snack after tea if I can help it as I feel like I'm doing it for the sake of it rather than because I am hungry but if I do its those things that I try and stick too!

Hey everyone,
So so happy to have found this forum, joined sw today I'm a total novice never ever dieted before, however, getting married in July and need to drop at least 16lbs, is this a realistic goal? I'm great with exercise, I try to jog/ speed walk about 6k 3 days a week, will be starting 30 day shred this week too.
I'm finding all the sw jargon a bit daunting, I'm doing the green plan but the syns part confuses me, I had tofu for dinner, I fried it in spray oil but my pack tells me it's 6.5 syns? I had it with some brown pasta, roasted veg and spinach, any advise would be greatly appreciated!

New starter here too! one week in with weigh in tomorrow eeeek! Good luck everyone! x

So far so good.... made sw cheese & onion pasty tonight, was lovely! had sw kebab n chips on friday night, didnt miss normal takeaway at all. Have mince beef in fridge, so thinking nice big filling chilli for tea tomorrow :eek:)

Also found the turkish delight mullers...yummy! not sure if 2 yogurts a day is a good idea but will let u know on weigh day Wednesday!

xx

SW pasty? Do you have a recipe?!

Well done!! Did u stay 100% throughout the week? It's nice to have a decent weight loss the first week at least!

I get weighed in tomorrow after my 1st week back in plan so hopefully ill b popping by here with a wee loss too:)

Back