21 y/o male: 19st => 13st

Clayman

I spent the year I was losing weight looking at this section of these forums for motivation, knowing that one day I'd be able to post my progress pictures here too! Hoping that these will help motivate others who are currently losing weight.

I cut the faces out to remain anonymous. :p

progress22.jpg

Congrats!!!
Wish you cld have shown your face though, we are all so very discreet here...:) well done !!

Welcome to the forum :) It's amazing how much of a change can be achieved in a year. Very inspiring, well done!

Congratulations and well done on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Wow get you. Congratulations but I have to say you didn't look as if you were 21 stone in the first photo. Well done to you.xx

Thought I better add that I wasn't calling you a liar lol. It is just that you carried your weight well.xx

Thanks for all the comments!

sherby: I was 19 stone when I started, not 21 - that's my age :p but thanks, I do think I carried it fairly well even at 19 stone. I have a very large skeletal frame which is probably why. It's like impossible to get my waist below 34-36 inches... not that's necessarily a bad thing!

Ladyrose: I'll see if I can find the original photos - I made this image as a compilation last year and cut my face out. Not sure what I did with the originals...

Well done Clayman;)

What plan are you following to mantain?

Well done Clayman;)

What plan are you following to mantain?

Thanks.

I've been going through phases of eating rubbish, then exercising and eating healthily. I keep switching between the two. So long as I don't put weight on in the long term I guess I don't mind! I would like to get down to 12st though; especially with summer coming up.

:0clapper:
Congrats clayman the difference is fantastic

Well done! You look fab! xx

Haha thanks again. These comments made my day.

Congratulations you look like a whole new man and hope you don't mind me saying your very hot too! :)
...especially this one. :D The thought of being called "hot" by someone is still quite unbelievable to me. And no I don't mind at all!

Im a similar age and when i started last year i was a similar weight! you look fab and i only hope i look as good as you when ive lost more weight (hoping to lose well now!) well done you!!

Back