25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Paulam the banana pancakes are syned so be careful. The better way is to do magic porridge which can be eaten as it is (your porridge oats allowance (HEB)stirred into a muller light and left over night) then stir in 2 eggs this makes lush pancakes and they can be any flavour you want, Ive had the toffee ones and they were lovely. I imagine they would be nice cold too.

I know I have friends but theyre all in long term relationships that are near me or single but other end of the country. I just feel like people are being nice but they cant understand how Im feeling. Once you get over the pain of a break up you sort of forget the actual pain.

I know I would love to get into new numbers - obviously ill put on on holiday but itll be worth it x

I assumed it would be free... Banana and egg? Where's the syns? I must try yours though. They sound yum. Might try that tonight for breakfast in the morning!
Are your friends you are going on holidays with single? It'll be good to just let go on holidays... Flirt with a few guys.. might give you a bit of a boost. And to hell with it if you put on weight... That's what holidays are about.

Its because blended fruit becomes synned - its something to do with if you were to chew it and swallow it youd stay full for longer whereas if you blend it you wont. That's why smoothies are high synned but fruit is free.

Silly if you ask me as it gets squished when you chew it.

This hol is just me and 1 friend, and shes in mega long term relationship! so.... lol
Plus the thought of flirting with a boy makes me feel sick - pathetic I know
x

Oh yeah... I'd heard that... Hadn't even thought of the banana being squashed!
You'll have a great holiday. Forget about the flirting so.. just concentrate on yourself. If you can get a massage you should. Make time to do a face mask. Its you time now.

Amy jay best of luck... I'm only on my 3rd week and am finding it easy to follow. Its good to hear what other people eat as well because it gives you ideas.
I made pasta with chicken and mushrooms, mixed herb, Chinese 5 spice, pasata and some spreadable cheese stirred in at the end to make it creamy. It was yum. All free except the cheese... 3 syns or your healthy a.

Thankyou! I've been enjoying it so far but find I eat FAR more now I have started slimming world than before! Does anyone else feel this? I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Wednesday but also dreading it Incase I have been doing something wrong!!! :)

The 1st week I only lost 1.5 lb which I was disappointed with... The class leader looked at my food diary and said I wasn't eating enough free foods... I was eating too much super free. Basically I wasn't eating enough. I feel like I'm eating too much when I'm eating pasta etc but its working so far anyway. I hope it stays working. I suppose the thing is I'd always use creamy sauces which are full of fat. Now I'm using pasata or fat free fromage frais. Its still tasty though.

Oooo sounds good- I suppose I will just need to see when I go on Wednesday! I will let you know how I get on! X

Hello
Sorry been quiet over the weekend, been good ish though....

Went for a drink on Friday night, had a bottle of wine which is naughty (24) but nothing else and no food.

Saturday
didn't have breakfast,
went to town with a friend during the day was a big drama ended up in wetherspoons - I don't like the food there anyway but remembered from group that the sweet chilli noodles + chicken breast is only a few syns... bloody hell it blew my head off it was that hot!
I made slimming world pizzas on Friday night, I had smoked salmon, cream cheese and rocket and I did my mum onion, pepper, ham, chorizo and a little cheese both made with warburtons square wraps (8) and couldn't finish it (yes there was roasties too!!)
Then later had a toffee/vanilla mullers frozen with malteaser crushed in (2)

Sunday
I made the magic pancakes again (one lot between 2 - made 10!) with banana and natural yog wth coco stirred in (1)
Had sunday dinner, cabbage, broc and carrots (5?? gravy)
Then salmon pasta - passata sauce with a spoon of philly stirred in, lots of onions and green beans!

Humm maybe I have been naughtier than I thought!

But realised Ill be nearly half a stone lighter this holiday than the last one - and I was trying on a bikini top in NewLook on Saturday just cos it was in the sale really lol and it was a 32 back size - I thought it was 36 - It did up and although gave me back fat wasn't too bad which is impressive as normally a 36 gives mega back fat!
Then my dear skinny friend with no boundaries opened the curtain and was like "ooo you can tell you've lost weight since last hol" lol so that was nice.

Im getting more and more scared about my exam but Im feeling more positive about the boy, or lack thereof. Your right Paulam if he isn't a mess wanting me back why am I being a mess wanting him back. No more!

Love yous all x

AmyJay - I had the same problem as Paulam if you don't eat enough you don't lose enough.
My consultant says you have to eat yourself thin! Also my tip of the moment is drink yourself thin (water sadly!)

My problem is I never well hardly ever eat my 1/3 superfree. I am trying at the moment to put the rest of the meal with the superfree not the superfree as an after thought x

Sounds like you had a good weekend foodwise! When is your exam? I thought it was over the weekend? Don't stress too much about it. I haven't been too bad. Haven't done any exercise yet this week though. Minding my niece and nephew later so might stick him in the buggy and take them for a walk. I started going through my holiday clothes last night to see what I have... Nearly started crying... Most of it is tight. I have 6 weeks to the holidays. May try really hard.

I never do any exercise - seriously non.
I keep meaning to start walking but never get round to it and just make excuses.

6 weeks can make a huuuuuge difference just keep going, a pound a week is nearly half a stone :)
Where are you going on holiday?

The exam is on Thursday, but Im traveling down on the wed night and staying in a B&B... on my own... sob lol then do it first thing Thursday ekkkkk

x

Was meant to be having a chicken dinner last night but the online shop sent a hot and spicy chicken joint rather than plain - hoping there wasn't syns but no idea. Ended up forgoing the gravy and having it with veg and a little tomato sauce yum yum.

Then had a frozen Turkish delight muller - theyre really nice.

Revised till late, then couldn't sleep boooo.

Had beans with lowlow stirred in on toast this morning.
Wasn't organised this morning so have a piece of pasta quiche and 2 peaches for lunch - random but could be worse.

Think itll be pesto or cajan salmon with veg and roasties for tea tonight.
Last night of revision ekkkkk.

Im on a course all day tomorrow with provided lunch so that's a bit of a worry, then going straight to the B&B and having to have tea in a local pub, then breakfast Thursday but ill prob be too nervous to eat!

Then Thursday night is weigh in, if Im not crying too much from failing this blummin exam!!!!

x

After a stressful time and few days... I drove 2 hours, nearly got ran off the road, failed my exam, wasted £250 doing so then drove 2 hours back. I don't want to talk about it Ill cry.

But went to fat club, lost 3lbs which means new stone bracket! Im in the 13s! and Ive now lost 2 stone 5 pounds and I got slimmer of the week! So that all cheered me up. Its a bit gutting that I go on holiday on Monday so ill obviously put weight on and after my last few weeks im going to party hard, but maybe itll just be drink n not much food and ill sweat that out in the heat and dancing!

Plus a lovely girl about my age restarted tonight, shes not far off my height and was saying she was deverstated to be 12st 8!!!!! I said that was my big target and she said she thought I was about 11!! clearly not but its nice, and a stranger at group said to be randomly that you could really tell Id lost weight so trying to concentrate on the positives.

Was naughty though, went to the pub last night, had cornbeef pie veg a FEW chips and gravy! Then a brownie and ice cream!!! Ekkkkk

x

Hope you've had a great holiday. To hell with what ever weight gain. Well after my 7lb weight loss a few weeks ago I put up half pound the following week and 1lb last week. Was fairly disgusted as I'm being good but I've just weighed myself this morning and seem to gave lost weight this week. A good friend had her baby christened yesterday and I ate all around me so was actually standing on the scales to see what damage had been done. 4 weeks from tomorrow til my holidays. I wanted to hit my stone before I went. I only have 3 weigh ins left though and I'm on half a stone at the mo so don't know if I'll manage. :(

Hello,

Well im back and tonight is fat club! Im scared, like actually scared.
I know I will have put on loads as just ate bad food all the time, everything came with homemade chips and although I tried not to eat them I did... but also had rice and salad with my meals... no I don't think it will have helped either! Drank about 3 litres of water a day.... but also about 2 fishbowls....

Got back early Tuesday after having last slept on sunday night ( for 4 hours) made bacon and scrambled egg..... then felt sorry for myself, got a mcdonalds for lunch, didn't even enjoy it but ate it anyway! Then my mum got us an indian takeaway on the night, I didn't order the cheese nahn bread I wanted and just stuck to my main and got boiled rice, then only ate half of it (5 syns) but not good.

Yesterday I felt all sad and missed the boy but had a grilled bacon sandwich for breakfast, a mugshot yog and fruit for lunch then... went to a pub and had dumpling with home made chips.... not good!!!!!

At the min Im just thinking whats the point and I know ill be gutted tonight when I go cos I could have reigned in some of the damage but nevermind. I was only a stone away from what I wanted and now itll be loads again!

Boooo hiss booo

Paulam 3 weeks I think you could do it, its the water! Drink like 3 litres a day! You wont believe the difference it makes!

lol silly me!
I was 13st 11.5 so had nearly 2 stone to lose, but 11.5lbs to my first target!
and 2 lbs away from 2 and a half stone award!

Like some crazy out of control person, I have just eaten a shop bought egg mayo sandwich and seabrook crisps! It wasn't nice and now im mega bloated.

And I just found a cute/funny email from about a year ago from my ex, and before I knew it id forwarded it to him.... WHY?!!!?! why would I do that?!!!!!
Urghh now im want to swim in a pool of wine!

Oh no. Never never never send impulsive stuff to your ex. Have you had much contact with him? Don't swim in the wine til after weigh in. I'll swim in it with you cause no matter what I do the weight just seems to be welded onto me. Its not fair. I'm being so good.

just a little bit here and there, its just horrible cos its random things that end in 'I love you' cos we both do but we just cant be together.

If youre being good itll catch up, **** hearing it but it will honest.

So I got weighed last night... was dreading it.... too right I should of been!!! 6 Bl**dy pound. Could of cried. I know I have had a fantastic holiday and 2 full weeks laughing in the face of SW plan but still!!

Going to have to try so so hard this week! x

Back