25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

O and im ill from holiday - been coughin with swollen throat since I got back so blaming that on feeding my face (McDonalds and Indian Tuesday, tea out on Wednesday - dumpling and chips, then Thursday Tesco sandwich, crisps and cookie!!!!!)

Been to the doctors this morning, got put on antibiotics - man at work brought in a homemade lemon tart my favouritest thing of all time that Ive been asking him to make since I started working here in Feb (didn't start SW till mid march) so I thought o well ill have a tiny bit... I did it was delish!

5 mins later im running to the disgusting communal bathrooms with doors that don't lock properly being sick :( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Least I dodged the calories/syns but worried about the antibiotic!

Hello anyone that may be out there!
Ive been ill, o so ill!

I got weighed last week and somehow managed to lose 4lbs! I was over the moon as its a huge dent out of the 6lbs on from having two weeks off. Think it must just be the lack of eating.
By Thursday and getting weighed I was feeling a bit better but had the dreaded resit of my failed exam on the Friday so like a crazy fool went out for tea.... and so the badness begins.

Thursday - parmo and chips in the pub (flattened chicken breast in breadcrumbs, béchamel sauce and cheese) was nice but not as nice as my home made version with spicy lowlow :(

Friday - dreaded exam - I PASSED!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but went for celebratory tea - I had fajitas or however you spell it - was gross, no salad and in a watery sauce (again I make much nicer at home!

Saturday - lunch out with a friend - small chicken curry, half rice half chips - this was nice but tasted same as Mayflower one which is lots less syns and the chips weren't as nice as SW ones
Tea - large glass of wine, Pizza express dough balls and pizza! Ahhhhh ( pizza was gross much much prefer my ones done with warburtons square wraps!)

Sunday - went to a pub for sunday dinner - was ok but just ok.
Then had 2 chocolate ecalairs!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the night after feeling sorry for myself I decided on a Chinese, I even decided what I was going to have!

BUT!!!!!!!!! Then I thought about all the naughty food Ive had the last 4 days and thought ENOUGH!! Not one meal has been really tastey or worth the syns or money!

I made a big bowl of spaghetti with chorizo, leeks, lowlow and spices. It was scrummy, made in about 10 mins, not too many syns and cheap as chips!

The line is drawn! I am back in the game!

Toasted bacon sandwich with spinach and lowlow this morning, banana and yog for snacks and left over pasta for lunch. Salmon lifted out of freezer for tea tonight!

Im back into the 13s with my 4lb loss and want it to keep going down! I need another 3lbs I think to get 2 and a half stone award and 11.5lbs to get to 13 stone! COME ON!!!!

I ate a cookie... it wasn't even nice... but I ate it!
I will never be skinny!"

Sounds like none of the stuff you ate was worth the syns! Well I was very happy last night. At the start if august I tried on all my holiday clothes and was nearly in tears.... All too tight and I looked like a hippo. Even though I've only lost a few pounds on the scales since then they all fit me much better. Missed last week's weigh in and think the weight has finally caught up with the diet! My new favorite recipe is shepards pie. Extra lean mince, about 5 carrots grated. Loads of mushrooms which I love and pasata and beef stock. Obviously potatoes on top. No butter or milk but its yum. Or else pasta with mushrooms and ham cubes with my home made pasta sauce. Yum yum. I better have lost weight tomorrow night after two weeks. 2 weeks from today I fly to lanzorote. I'm like an excited child. My nieces 8th birthday party is Sunday. that'll be a struggle... Loads of goodies. And I'm making the birthday cake. Chocolate fudge cake surrounded by kit kats and filled with m&ms. How could I not try some of that?

HA!!! Dont worry I know what you mean babe! That sounds like torture youre a much braver person than me!
No nothing was worth it at all - made the simple spaghetti again tonight with onions, leeks, salmon, philly extra light, garlic and a tea spoon of pesto. ummmmmmm

Sounds like youre going really well and got your head in the game. I havent had shepherds pie in ages might have to try it minus the mushrooms urghhhh lol. I put natural yogurt in my mash sometimes makes it creamier and a bit sloppier, that sounds gross but hopefully youll know what I mean by that lol

We have people coming into the office tomorrow so there will be fresh treats - will try not to have any. I cant help thinking that the weigh in this week wont be good but it will be my own fault so I should accept it but ill be a mess as always.

Im having an issue as the venue for weigh in is changing from this week and its no longer on the way home from work so I dont know if I should change to the sat morning group which would make more sense but then ill lose all my little friendies.... its daft isnt it but I feel happy with the group I go to but its going to be so inconvenient.

x

Ok so like Ive said before and my signature thing... my big aim is to get to 12 and a half stone, then I started being adventerous and said maybe Id try for 12 ekkkk
BUT Ive just worked out my BMI and to just scrape into the normal weight section I have to be 11 and a half stone! I feel really scared and like Im a million miles from that and I dont know if I could ever get to that never mind stay at it! I feel really odd and sort of upset....

x

Stick with the thurs night group if you can at all if you are happy at it. Depends how inconvenient it is though. The bmi.... To be honest I'd just ignore that. Make 12 and a half your target for now. When you get to that then decide if that's what you are happy to stay at it if you wanna go to 12. 12 and a half is my target too but I'm about 15 and a half now so I have a lo g way to go. I'd say I'll have a fair bit on after the hols but to hell with it. I'm actually finding it easy enough to stick to and even if I was to only loose a half lb a week its better to be following a diet I'm happy with. I've just eaten a bag of chips a half hour ago though.... Very bad. Had a bad day today. I was in work on my own and someone broke in and I caught him. Got the fright of my life. Was lucky he didn't do anything to me, just left. He had already robbed somewhere else and was caught a few mins later by the guards. I was shaking for about an hour afterwards.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you ok?!!! Well obviously you are, but like are you actually?!
You poor poor thing, I cant imagine how scary that was!

I started at 16st 2 and a half, Im about half way there but still feels like a long way. Youre right though, Ill stick with mini targets, 13, then 12 and a half.

Your holiday will be fantastic! Im so jealous, even though Ive just come back it feels like forever. I think that's my problem nothing to keep me on track!

I really hope youre ok!
P.s a small bag of chips is only about 8 syns I think?!

I'm grand. I was fairly shaken after it. Only realised after how lucky I was though. He could have attacked me. So I definitely think I deserved the chips! It was a fairly large bag but even if you put that at 16syns.... I had no other syns yesterday. Thought it would be much more than that so I'm quite relieved. I have weigh in tonight. Missed last week. Lets hope there is a decent weight loss after 2 weeks. I've just measured myself and compared it to my measurements from my start date in sw. Down 1 inch around the bust 2 around the waist and 2.5 around the tummy. I'm impressed with that. Next Tuesday is last weigh in before the hols. I wanted to hit my stone. Don't know if I'll manage. Suppose it depends what the scales says tonight!

Really really lucky, I don't want to scare you but thank God youre ok!
I might be wrong about the chips, but im sure I looked it up on the SW app thing and it said 8?!

Good luck for tonight, make sure you let me know how you get on. Sounds like you've been good though so fingers crossed for you.

I wish I had done measurements but never thought of it and we didn't get told to do it but there is the space for it in the book so not excuse I suppose.
Where are you at loss wise at the moment? x

I had a WW greek vanilla yogurt this morning as a change from the Muller Greek ones, they are both 1/2 a syn but I wouldn't have one again, I didn't like it.

Ive got a sandwich for lunch, don't know when I last ate one (well I had that Tesco one the other week shh) with spinach, ham and spicy lowlow with a banana and a Muller yog.

I have oranges to try to eat this afternoon, theyre the little ones so easy to peel but I could prob fit the whole thing in my mouth lol.

Does anyone use the Mayflower curry sauce?! If yes what do you put in apart from meat and onions? NOT MUSHROOMS!

At the moment I'm only 8 lb down... Lets hope tonight takes another few off that. I was 16st 6lb when I started. I'll be very happy initially to get under the 15 mark. 15 12 at the mo. I've never heard if that curry sauce but what about adding peppers? I'd have it crammed with mushrooms... I love them. Are the Muller Greek yoghurt free? I love the Muller light cheesecake flavours. They are yum.

Im sure tonight will increase that 8lbs!
I was 16st 2and a half lbs when I started mid March, so 5 and a half months Ive never lost 2 and a half stone, but like I said ive had 2 full on holidays and lots of naughtiness so Im sure youll do it even quicker!

Its meant to be amazing and just like Chinese curry! Its a powder that you add into water. Urghhh no mushrooms are gross as are peas which is what everyone else seems to have in it.

Muller Greek are 1/2 a syn each. Remember the Muller light cheesecake ones are also 1/2 a syn! x

Woops. I didn't realise that. Ah well. I only bought a 6 pack so that's only 3 unaccounted for syns. And that's over 2 weeks. Will have to remember that in future. And I must try the Greek ones. They are probably lovely.

O the Greek ones are gorgeous!
Lemon, Cherry, Peach and Honey, Coconut! Worth the 1/2 syn everytime!!

Hello :) I have just come across this and you are doing so well, and it is great to see especially after your first post where you seemed upset :(

Keep it up! I am here to subscribe and help with support/advice

xxxx

I ate a cookie... it wasn't even nice... but I ate it!
I will never be skinny!"

I do this!! and you will be, just save syns for little hiccups

Back