25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

I made veggie lasagne in the end - quorn mince, onions, tomatoes, celery and red and yellow peppers, used natural yog for white sauce. It was ok but I should of put waaaaaaaaaaaay more garlic in :( had it with raw spinach. Got the same for lunch today :)

MissionI, went to my friends last night n she was trying to make me eat KitKats lol I resisted but only just.

Its a birthday at work tomorrow so know there will be cake so ill have a little bit even if it is weigh day.
Ive turned down the Tesco run today for lunch and said no to choc and cakes so least that's something!

COME ON 13s!

I want a spring roll now... And ribs. My mouth is watering. I stayed the same last night at sw... Didn't hit my stone for the hols but down 12lb all the same. Trying to think positive.

I want a spring roll now... And ribs. My mouth is watering. I stayed the same last night at sw... Didn't hit my stone for the hols but down 12lb all the same. Trying to think positive.

You should be positive, a loss of 12lbs is amazing well done you :)

and i could eat ribs nom nom

xxxx

Well I can fit into holiday clothes that were too tight at the start of august so I'm not gonna complain too much. When I get back from hols I'll start again.

oorr well done paula that's great hope I can start fitting into my clothes soon :)
the springs rolls are shredded meat, stir fry veg and hoisin sauce (not sure on syns), boil lasagne sheets until soft fill with mixture and roll then bake in oven with a brushed egg over mmmmmmm delicious.
having meatballs taglatelli tonight, how does everyone make there tomoat sauces please? mines normally, pasata, tinned toms, tom puree garlic, herbs and Worchester sauce is that everyone elses?
well done on resisting the kitkats that in its self would be a huge achievement for me lol x

When I make tomato sauce I use pasata, grated carrot, onion and garlic and mixed herbs. I grate the carrot in the food processor and also chop the garlic and onion really finely. Its yum.

Paulam you've done totally amazing with 12lbs loss! Fitting in clothes is a great boost!

I made spicy lowlow parmos, roasties and fried cabbage last night it was actually gorgeous and reminded me how nice my own are and not to eat them when out as theyre no where near as nice!

Im getting weighed tonight and I thought id been really good but then I remembered the weekend so not too sure how it will turn out.... I haven't been well this morning and just threw on some clothes NOT the weigh in dress so Im a bit panicky about that too!

Yeah my tomato sauce is usually pasata, onions, peppers (only red) garlic, soy sauce and sometimes a sprinkle of mixed seasoning. Im wacking a bit of soy sauce in everything at the min.

Lunch is a bag of seabrook crisps I know theyre 8.5 syns but again I resisted the Tesco run! Mini victory!

Ladies - I just want to say a HUGE thank you. You have all kept me going and been so supportive. Its amazing isn't it that in rubbish times Im turning to computer friends rather than people ones. I feel so comfortable knowing that everyone has the same hard times as me and weight worries and issues and when you feel happy with people its so easy to share your personal problems and you've all been so great.

Thank you again xxx

Paulam you've done totally amazing with 12lbs loss! Fitting in clothes is a great boost!

Im getting weighed tonight and I thought id been really good but then I remembered the weekend so not too sure how it will turn out.... I haven't been well this morning and just threw on some clothes NOT the weigh in dress so Im a bit panicky about that too!

LOL I always wear the same clothes for WI too, i'm beginning to think the ladies in my class might think I don't own any other clothes :p

Im gutted Ive doneit its normally the thinnest dress in the world no sleeves! Ive got trousers on, and a long sleeved high neck top... I look like a tramp.... a fat tramp x

haha i just sat giggling reading your last post emma lol sorry :(
im going to keep wearing my same dress thinnest ever (virtually see through) no sleeves and no jewellery lol.
I feel like im doing good eating my planned meals, snacking on fruit and mullers but I got weighed this morning (I no I shouldn't but im an addict lol) and ive gained 2lbs. im doing it properly eating piles of veg or fruit after my meals keeping a track on syns etc :( if I go Monday and ive gained you may all hear me scream no matter where in the country you are!!! ive pinned photos on my fridge so when I think uuummm im hungry I look at that and think...FRUIT!!!
sorry to have yet another moan :(

Well after being good sunday to Thursday which is a miracle for me I MAIN Bl**DY TAINED!
O I was livid! I really thought Id of lost, I don't know what Ive done wrong - I know I was bad on Saturday but I was sick and I haven't had any syns since apart from like 2/3 for some tomato sauce.

I know youll all be ready to write tthat itll prob catch up next week etc but right now that's not good enough! I wanted to be back in the 13s and I feel like Ive been cheated and whats the point in trying if its not going to Bl**dy work!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If id of been in a better mood id of blamed the trousers but I doubt they weigh 1lb let alone more.

SO UNFAIR!!!!!!

O and to make things worse (Paulam - have you gone on holiday yet?? youll be sad for me)
I saw the ex last night, ended in an argument, I left and sat in the car and cried like a loser smoked a million cigs then went to bed so I didn't eat anything!
x

Mission, remember that if youre using the fruit as your superfree you have to have it before the meal or leave a 1/3 of your plate empty and have it after. The whole point of the 1/3 superfree is so you don't fill up on free.

Awww Emma, that's crap for you :(.... boys suck!!! Things prob wouldn't seem as bad if you didn't have the argument with him! It's so hard to diet when things are tough in your life at the time.... but I'm sure you'll just get back on the horse this week!! And when you meet a new guy you'll wonder why you wer ever upset over this one :)

EVERYTHING happens for a reason xxxx

well ladies I had the worst weekend ever.
Things went from bad to worse...

I don't want to tell you but I must shame myself into it....
Friday I went for tea with my mum before she went on holiday - I had cornbeef pie!! chips and gravy. THEN brownie and ice cream

Saturday I had scrambled egg toast and bacon, then...... a Chinese..... I ordered loads but didn't eat very much of the actual food but did have 4!!!!!!!! spring rolls!

Sunday, long story but I was taking the boys little brother out for the day, had to go to the house he still wasn't speaking to me after the stupid tiff. So we were meant to be going cinema but instead ended up at McDonalds... a meal AND a sundae! Dropped little one off after 4 hours n the boy didn't even speak to me.

I went home, then was sat in the empty house thinking what an arse, so I Went to see the main man in my life, my granda, that cheered me right up. Then I came home and did my nails.... granted gold glitter on ALL of them is dancing on the line of vile but it made me smile.

The boy then text me, I ignored it, he then rang me, I ignored it.... ok ok on his second try I answered it. He said hed been a pr*ck and would I go round and talk. I said id be ten mins but turned up about 35 later. We had a chat and he said he was sorry for being a fool and how nice Id been taking the little one out still etc. He said AGAIN how thin I was looking (YES YES YES). Then I went home, air cleared and Im feeling so much better.
I appreciate that my moods/food shouldn't revolve around him and they don't all the time but at the end of the day Im a girl and ill always cry over a boy lol well my boy

Today Ive had scrambled egg and toast for breakfast. I have noodles in soy sauce for lunch, a muller greek for 1/2 syn and some space raider crisps 3.5 syns.

My friends staying tonight so im making SW pizzas 8syns) with roasties.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
here are the tears again, im so frickin mad!!! I started last Monday at 16st.1lb and guess what I am today...............16st.1lb.
cant actually believe it.
ive decided I will definitely be swapping groups as I went to the consultant explained that on my first week i'd stayed the same and her reply, "well your obviously not following the plan, I cant wave a magic wand and make you thin you need to try harder", I asked her to look at my food diary and her reply, "ye looks fine".
so ive found ather group on a Tuesday instead.
oorr emma least he had the balls to admit been horrid and sort things out, you did right in still taking the lil man out good for you. im going to/have been eating myself out of house and home today after my crap morning.
I eat to suit my emotions just like you but we're women after al :)

Brilliant news Emma, glad the boy saw sense and apologised.... sometimes something as simple as an apology makes the whole world seem brighter!! I've gone through some tough times recently too and I know how hard it is to keep on track when it seems everything is falling apart!!

You may just have to write this weekend off and start afresh today, it's easier to rectify 3 days of madness than it is one week's so its good to see you back on track today and you never know what will happen at WI....

Mission I think it really is ridiculous, you should change and report her!
If you've stuck to it you would lose, but you did say youd been naughty with bits and bobs including kitkat so staying the same isn't too bad when you've shocked your body bt then given it bad things.

Be good this week, stop eating the house and youll see a difference.

Laura and Mission - I know im glad he said sorry and we sorted it. I wouldn't not take little one out but it was so hard him being nasty that that's why me n lil man went to McD! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Yeah I know going to up the water and hope for the best - maybe a main-silly-tain

Didn't eat the space raiders yday so only had the pizza syns (8 for the wrap) then had a glass of wine.... 8 syns... then a fruit tart... god knows!

Got up this morning didn't steal any of the treats bought for the builders - the builders didn't come, FUMING!!!!
Had scrambled egg on toast, brought a mugshot for work with the leftover space raiders.... then got sent to a stupid training event... ate a chicken sandwich and wedges as the plate physically got put in my hand! GRRRRR

Leek, onion, asparagus and lowlow risotto for tea. At least theres a small plan I guess.

Im really really getting down about this bl**dy building work!

Back