25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Nothing worse than expecting someone to arrive and then they don't!!! No consideration... for all they knew you could have taken a day off work to wait on them..... seriously don't know how some people actually have jobs!!!!!

Is the risotto hard to make?? I'm gonna try this and the SW pizzas this week... Plan to try at least 2 new recipes every week... made the SW burgers the other night and they were delicious!!! Hav to cut back on how many SW chips I eat tho, they are so nice it's hard not to over indulge!!!! :)

Hope your week is going well xx

The risotto is easy peasy! I make loads of variations of it.
My quick version is, a load of frozen onions (im lazy) in a big pan till cooked, a teaspoon of lazy garlic, then add the rice and stir round for few mins, then start adding stock, I usually use about pint and a half but I play it a lot by ear. Just add it gradually. I chop up the leeks and chuck them in with the stock while stirring. When all the stock is absorbed but it still looks wet and the rice is soft then chuck in the asparagous and keep stirring it round, then add a tub of lowlow and serve!

I often add rocket or raw spinach to it when served.

The SW pizzas are easy too! I spray a warburton square wrap with fry light pop in oven for 3 mins, then turn and do the same. then spread passata mixed with garlic and herbs in on it and pop back in oven for few more mins. I dollop some extra light philly on, smoked salmon trimmings and a huge pile of rocket.

x

I don't think im going to go to weigh in tonight its all a bit too stressful with the builders and I know I should go cos Ive had a bad week then I can draw a line but I just don't think ill have chance!

Literally tea out Fri, Chinese sat, McDonalds sunday, SW pizza mon, Indian tues, Tesco sandwich and crisps and Indian wed, Choc bday cake thurs!

Theres no point in going!

I can't wait to try the Risotto and SW pizza's this week Emma, really looking forward to them!

Did you go to WI the other night? Hope the builders have finally sorted things out for you!!!! How did your weekend go?

Hello,
Sorry Ive been so quiet. No I didn't go, then felt guilty about it and continued to eat ***** all week since!
I can see and feel that Ive done loads of damage and put lots on so dreading Thursday to face the music and know that there will be tears BUT I just have to keep going.
No the builders are no where near finished cos of the weather, its now got complicated and that work cant be finished until we replace the kitchen, obv cant afford to do that as this work has ended up costing a few grand more than expected, cant get new carpet in lounge before kitchen is done so whole downstairs is just going to be a HUGE mess for like 6 months minimum!

I just feel so deflated at the moment, Ive got nothing to look forward to to keep me on track and I know being slim should be motivation enough but it isn't at the moment Im just eating rubbish for no reason apart from laziness!

Moan moan moan

To make things worse I had an egg mayo Tesco sandwich and crisps, and am now eating a brownie.
Thursday is going to be evil, ive done it to myself.... Im scared wondering how much damage ill of done I really wanted to be at 13 by now its been nearly 7 months since I started.
Im just having one of those days/weeks/months where I think whats the point im just going to pile it all back on again so whats the point in trying:confused:

Im sorry im being so negative but that's just really how I feel at the moment, im making bad choices and not even caring, im not even upset looking in the mirror as just feeling like its inevitable.

Ive got a dress I wore when Id got down to 13stone last time, I wore it for ONE night May last year and actually felt nice and when me and the boy split up I thought I was on course to wear it for his bday night out (which ill obv still be going on) on 19th October but now theres no chance of that so ill just look like ***** again and I bet everyone will be thinking hes well rid of me as hes gorgeous and muscley built (naturally may I add lol no roids for him) and ill just be there in some rubbish baggy black dress thing.

Ok... maybe I am sad....

Emma..... You need to snap out of this! You can do it. Just stop and think about what you are doing. You have done amazingly well so far and it wouldn't be right to let a couple of bad weeks break you. You have 3 weeks until the boy's party. If you put your mind to it you could do really well. You need to sort yourself out and look at the longterm rather than what you are caught up in at the moment.

You can either:
A. Enjoy your food today, stop feeling guilty.... go to WI tomorrow evening and draw a line under the last 2 weeks and get that weight moving downwards again
OR
B. Stay off plan, put on weight and be more miserable that you are at the moment.

It's hard being overweight and it's hard losing weight but I know which hard I'd rather be going through.

It's up to you how things go from here.....and I hope you make the right choice hun....everyone on here knows how hard this journey is but it's very obvious that you can do this considering how amazingly well you have done up til now.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this is what I want to be told whenever I'm feeling in the same position as you, which I'm sure will happen to me at some stage :)

GL Hun xxx

Thanks Laura and you are so right! 3 weeks is enough time to get some off even if it is only what I have put on!

The boy took me out last night, prob to worst place... the Chinese buffet! I didn't have much through and stayed away from all battery things and ordered diet coke rather than naughty coke. Im enjoying my last day of being naughty today, 2 crumpets for breakfast with anchor butter on, cheese savory sandwich (Tesco blurggggh) and seabrook crisps for lunch then out for tea tonight!!!

BUT
I have bought grapes to have with yog tomorrow for breakfast, I will have a sandwich for lunch then going to have onion, leek, asparagous and lowlow risotto tomorrow for tea with a heap of raw (obv) spinach or rocket on! Plan made!!

That's good to hear..... in 3 weeks time you will be feeling better about yourself.... imagine if you kept eating badly what way you would feel in 3 weeks....even if it is a small loss in 3 weeks you will still feel better that you are doing something positive.... I've always made excuses for myself, I'm determined this time not to let this journey beat me!! I have a loooonnnggg way to go so I'm sure I'll need you advice at some stage along the way too, I might end up eating my words lol....

you started at nearly a stone less than me and we are probably the same weight now despite me getting don to 13st 11 BUT roll on tomorrow.

Even if I could manage 2lbs a week for 3 weeks that's nearly half a stone so depending on the damage ive done I might not be too bad.

To be honest im looking forward to having home cooked nice food again. x

I get weighed for the first time in 2 horrendous weeks in roughly 2 hours and 17 mins give or take traffic!
Ive already nearly talked myself out of going as I need petrol and need to check on the builders.... BUT I shall go and face the music and try not to cry until I get home!

P.S I ate a ripple for breakfast! Im Sorry!

Hav no idea what a ripple is so you're forgiven....lol..

So glad you are going tonight! It shows how determined you are to go even when you have 2 excuses not to....well done x

A ripple is a galaxy choc bar!

Well I went, and Id actually only put on 3lbs which considering what ive eaten over the last two weeks im actually quite happy. Until that is however I checked my numbers in the book and realised im 6 and a half pounds over the lowest Ive got too which is awful. I got that horrible sinking feeling and it still hasn't gone away.

Got home last night and mum suggested an indian but instead I said no and I cooked. Nothing amazing but HUGE pan of pasta with all the bits I usually put in - had 1 big bowl then a second but couldn't finish it. Felt happy knowing how full I was and it was only a few syns for the chorizo.

Got up this morning and had a big banana chopped up in a bowl with toffee muller light yog on top.
Made a sandwich with HEB Allisons bread, ham, rocket and lowlow to go with a bag of baked star crisps 4.5syns I think. Snacking on grapes as I type.

Also I had a fruit tea this morning rather than normal - I will monitor milk!

x

Wow Emma.... you should be really proud of yourself.... being 6.5 lbs over the lowest you ever were is not a disaster.... only a small bump in a long road trip.... well done for getting back into it so quickly. I'm sure you will have a big loss this week after having 2 weeks off plan!! GL x

Thanks Laura.

Well I was doing well, then a silly man at work brought raspberry doughnuts in... but I was in control, I googled the syns and it was 10.5 each. I thought about what Im having for tea and decided that I have enough syns so I had one. It was just fine, so that will help me not be naughty next time hopefully.

Think its fish and veg tonight for tea but may end up being salmon carbonara. I NEED to work on getting the 1/3 superfree it really is where I struggle. Especially as I don't like tomato's or mushrooms!

Hello, well the weekend wasn't too bad I guess.

Fridays tea ended up being tomato pasta, chopped tomatoes onions, garlic and a spoon of lowlow with salmon mixed in and a huge pile of rocket on top.

Sat breakfast was 2 Richmond thin skinless sausages (6 syns) scrambled egg, beans and 2 x 400gm break (HEB)
I had a small bowl of leftover pasta for lunch
Went out for tea, had steak, new potatoes and veg - wasn't very nice if im honest but ate some of it.

Sunday - running low on everything so had 2 pieces of toast - uninspiring.
didn't have lunch - bad I know
Tea - ate late as had been painting - made chicken parmos but without the breadcrumbs, so really it was chicken topped with spicy lowlow and melted lowlow, roasties and mashed carrot and turnip (ready made - 8 syns for full thing, so 4 syns for my bit)

Still haven't been shopping grrrr so this morning Im eating grapes, then have a mugshot for lunch - ooo how exciting!

Sounds like you have had a weekend on plan, well done you - it is something that I have not achieved yet hence why my weigh in is a Friday!

xxxx

Well done Emma, definitely sounds like you had a weekend on plan and you're back on track.... On the other hand I didn't have a good weekend.....lol.. had alot of alcohol and buffet food on Saturday night, pretty good other then that so hoping I haven't done too much damage :)

Back on track myself now too..... I just keep thinking that Christmas is coming so quickly and really want to be wearing nice clothes for once at Christmas time!!

On the flip side I wore a dress out on Saturday night and felt great so that's a big change for me! I was actually looking forward to getting dressed up for a change and I just keep wanting that feeling every time I'm going somewhere now!!

Get that shopping done asap, it always seems easier when there's a choice of food ha :)

Thanks ladies! :)

Just thinking I only have like 3 days to go till weigh in, surely I can manage 3 more days and 1 week on plan! SURELY?!!!

I don't know if I can brave the shops - Im obsessed by pasta at the moment but MUST move away and eat meat, veg and potato on an evening otherwise I will turn into pasta and lowlow!

Also as discussed I must lose this weight before 19th October, so that I can casually be on the boys birthday night out, which I now know my arch nemesis will be attending! DUN DUN DUN!
looking effortlessly hot! (how this will happen I have no idea, but I imagine it will be a begging text to my hairdresser asking for an IOU lot of highlights!)

Back