25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

well I went last night and lost a pound. For some reason id convinced myself I was going to lose more bcos Ive actually had lots of superfree and been trying to drink water but obviously Ive been over my syns so I should really just be grateful I guess.

I left work really sad and upset after another ***** day, went and got weighed then felt even worse (silly I know) so went to the pub and had pate, then steak pie, veg and chips (only ate a few chips as was in a mood) then went home and had profiteroles! The guilt isn't good!

o to add to the guilt as my day has just got worse and worse ive had a Tesco egg sandwich and crisps!

well done on losing the pound :)

sorry to hear you are having a tough day,
I like you eat my emotions also and when in bad mood just eat all bad things! draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow, one day isn't going to ruin the week but continuing to let your mood dictate how you eat will :) best thing to do is accept that it happened and move on rather than letting it spiral, guarantee your mood will improve if you stick to plan rather than gettin worse by staying off it and continuing the vicious circle, hope this helps :) you should try cook some sort of fakeaway make so you can still be bad without the guilt? hope you don't think I am being bossy or anything I am exactly the same though and know that one not so great meal always turns into many more after it so I try to nip it in the bud :) hope you feel better xxx

Hi Betty
You are SO right, that's what I SHOULD have done, instead I did the opposite! All ive done is eat, and BAD BAD things. I wont list them all as it will just make me feel worse if possible!
I just feel like I cant be bothered at the moment and that im not getting anywhere so whats the point, after trying so hard last week and only losing a pound then the awful time at work its just spiralled like Ive been eating for my life!
Need to get back on board and stop thinking ill just start again on Friday after weigh in! URGHHHHHHHHHH Im just in such a rubbish mood! x

Join the club. I've been feeling like that for weeks. Didn't go to WI last week and don't think I'll bother going tomorrow wither. Aaaggghhhh.

ummm I know the feeling!
Its not good - its v v bad...

Anyone got any ideas of things I want for Christmas lol - Ive got no idea and the boy is trying to make an effort bless him x

ummm I know the feeling!
Its not good - its v v bad...

Anyone got any ideas of things I want for Christmas lol - Ive got no idea and the boy is trying to make an effort bless him x

My hubby and I have bought each other a Fitbit Flex to monitor our activity levels. It syncs with MFP to help monitor diet and exercise. Its a cool gadget but will help with future weight loss too - therefore bringing happiness!

Good luck, keep plodding on, its a difficult time of year for a lot of dieters. I think if you at least write/track what you have it makes you face upto it and you can see the reason for the gains.

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a great Xmas. Haven't been to sw in about a month.... Think I'm gonna rejoin Tuesday.

Hello one and all or anyone if you haven't all left me like I left you!
Selfish of me, very very selfish.

But Im back! Im not exactly on track but im going to try.
I got weighed last Thursday after not attending since 6th Dec - Id put on 9lbs taking me back up to 14st 10!
I was gutted but on the bright side, I stayed in the 14s and Ive seen myself put on 6lbs after my week in Turkey.
So considering ive had Christmas, new year and my birthday...

So I got weighed on Thursday then obviously went for a goodbye fatty meal - lasagne and chips with garlic bread, and a pudding. not big or clever but that was where the line was meant to be.

However work got me a bday cake on Friday so I had a piece then home friends insisted we go out for my bday on the Friday, had a fight with uni friends while out which resulted in me drinking 1 1/2 bottles of white wine! Then donner meat! On the gross plus side I was then sick... hummm.

Saturday I resisted the now morning after routine of mcdonalds and had hoops on toast :) then due to a random and busy day didn't have tea till late but it was a SW pasta type concoction, which was just fine.

Sunday was my mums birthday so I took her out for sunday lunch, had veg but it came covered in gravy (I wasn't actually happy as it was swimming) and I ate the Yorkshire pudding! Then due to carers cancelling I went to do my grandas tea and supper, resisted all food temptations, then got home and my mums friend was there till 10! Then like crazy people we ordered an indian! Granted I ordered boiled rice, but I did get chicken sagg which is rather high in syns at 11 but least it has spinach?????

Monday, I had an alpen light bar and banana, yaayyy. then for lunch had hienz mixed beans on toast, then realised id used big bread instead of little grrrr. Then went out on appointments and didn't get home till 9... so finished off last nights indian!!!

Which leads us to today, Tuesday- bacon, spinach and lowlow sandwich (little bread) hurray! Then a banana, then a SW pasta full of veg and spinach and a few grapes.

Fingers crossed I can manage at least one on plan day before Thursday weigh in!
But im trying to stay positive, not one Tesco white bread egg mayo sandwich has crossed my lips with a packet of crisps and fizzy pop!

Good luck getting back to plan your gain wasn't bad really im sure it will depart in no time :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankssss
made a lovely tea tonight. Smoked salmon risotto onions leeks and green beans with some low low stirred through

I totally fibbed, lol its was smoked haddock, a lot less glam!
Had the same boring tomato pasta with veg in for lunch again yesterday, then was out at work till 9 last night so had a teeny tiny bit of risotto that was left over when I got in. I did then eat 5 squares of galaxy... opps.

Had scrambled egg and toast this morning (HEB) but had butter so god knows how many syns but I wasn't as liberal as normal with it lol.
Its weigh in tonight im dreading it but know ive been bad - id be happy if ive stayed the same though I guess, but I keep thinking ive been good in comparison to the norm that id got into... hum kidding myself aren't I!?!

I also bought some chocolate all bran crunch - haven't had any of it yet its bound to be gross but thought id try to mix it up a bit but the alpen bars are handy for me when im out and about on appointments.
x

Hi Emma,
Its very reassuring to read your diary, I'm with slimming world 3 weeks now and had 4lbs off the first week but only 1/2 lb last week so was a bit gutted. Was going great guns yesterday even tho my 15 month old was full of a head cold and very trying at times, but woke up this morning with the worst back pain ever. Felt like crap so had to drop baby off and go to the shop and so far have eaten milky way stars, a boost and 3 freddo bars.............total binge! Fell worse now and I'm doped on co codamols too. I know I should go have a shower and bring the dog for a walk but can't find the motivation. I get a days like these and I just want to cry. BUT on the upside I have thought forget about the chocolate whats done is done, just have to be prepared the rest of the week. I also gave up the cigs when I started slimming world so don't know if this is contributing but in the long run better to have chocolate than go back on the fags.
Not being prepared is my down fall so the plan is to sort that out first and then always have mullerlight strawberry yogurts in the first for my sweet tooth.
It is good to know other people have similar issue and I will continue to read your diary with interest and wish you luck xx

Misbookie, well done on giving up the cigarettes! I rejoined in Jan after about 7 weeks.... Think 9lb up. Since then, lost 2 gained half, lost 2 gained 1. Eating rings around me since last week and can't seem to snap out if it. Need to cop on now though. Have so many nice clothes that don't fit me.. . I need to get back into them.

Misbookie - glad im making you feel better.
I believe everyone has **** days and it doesn't help when group is full of people being disgustingly positive, or worse ones that say they've been bad and lost 2stone in a day!lol

Well done on the cigs cant say Ive made that leap, one thing at a time!

Im just disorganised at the moment. Im trying but not being great. I did resist eating the entire goodies draw last night htough so that's a plus. Now I know someone will say get rid of it but I cant it comforts me to know it exists. If there was nothing there I think id panic, god I sound like an addict, that doesn't shock me lol.

BUT
I have just purchased some GARLIC frylight! Im very excited, yes I know I can hear myself but Im not even bothered I am excited so there lol
x

Back