25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Also Paulam - we can do this, we know we can!

So last week as I said I weighed in at 14st 10.
This is 9lbs more than I was on 6th Dec and my lowest with SW was 13st 11.5 - Ive got 13.5lbs to lose to get back to my lowest.
I want to be 13stone to go on holiday 2nd June.

Emma, I'm the exact same as you. I couldn't empty the goodie drawer. Maybe I should downsize it a bit. I'm definitely an addict too.

my consultant goes on about a previous woman of the year that she was friends with, she said the woman lost about 6 stone in a day whereas my consultant took 2 years to do it. The woman is back at the same size if not bigger and my consultant is still little. She says the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off. That is what I repeatedly tell myself when I have a small loss, nothing to do with the Indian takeaway!!

Ive eaten nearly half a tub of grapes tut tut.
Paulam the boy is still being fantastic and lovely - hes taking me out tonight im putting forward food so at least I can try and choose something good, he wants to take me to a cocktail bar as I love them - not ideal on SW or when I have a client meeting at 10am! Fingers crossed for food!
x

Well you will never friggin guess..... 3lbs! I lost 3 lbs!!! Im over the mooooooooooooooooooon.
Mother dearest she lost 4.5lbs! considering shes eaten 15 cream eggs in a week and had cake yesterday I don't know how she did it!

The point is ive now lost 1/3 (third) of what Ive put on. and take me to 10.5 to get off to get me back to lowest. this is a good feeling!

Me and the boy did go for tea to this lovely new little place, I was good and sidestepped the burger with camenburgh (spelling is shocking) and had monkfish in a tomato salsa type sauce with potatoes and green beans. Granted I did have 2 large glasses of wine but hey ho got to have a treat haven't you!

I tried out the choc bran clusters this morning, bloody hell the allowance equalled 8 little clusters and they were tiny!
Don't think ill be bothering with them again!
x

Well done! I'm delighted for you. And delighted to hear things going well with the boy! Have you moved in together yet? How in the name of god did your mother loose that with all those cream eggs?

It was too tiny to even add fruit too! Was pathetic! Like it could of been gone in one mouthful!
I thought I may do yog n banana but its pathetic so think ill be going back to scrambled egg or alpen bars lol

Ill be back to 1/2 lbs next week lol if im lucky.

Thanks Paulam im dead happy lol. No work got unsettled for me and for him so just wasn't do able which is quite sad as I was excited by the end of it!
God knows how she managed it, as I said to her how much would she have lost if she hadn't been so naughty.

It shows doesn't it that the Tescos meal deal lunches all add up! As although we have tried at tea time its been the lunches that have been good all week!

Also before I forget, Ive had my pittance of cereal today, 1 banana and quarter tub of grapes (must remember to take them home with me or they'll be yucky on Monday)
I forgot to pack lunch today and didn't want to go shop on my own as its no fun but cant say im hungry which is a shocker!
Theres a suggestion of going out for tea tonight but im not sure if its happening, if it is I feel like I can be strong and make the right choices - we shall see though we know im weak!

Friday – Steak pie, only top pastry. Chips. Carrots, turnipand cabbage (yes it was at the pub, yes I was weak! - but I declined desert???)
Sat- 2 richmond sausages (6) 1 hash brown (2) 1 big toast(HEB) scrambled egg, Heinz 5 beans
low fat supernoodles – raw, dry,starchy – disgusting
rest of the rescued work grapes
chicken breast, garlic fryliteroasties
Pasta- passata, chicken, onions,spicy lowlow, leek.
custard finger donut (15?)

Sun – 2 richmond sausages (6) 1 big toast (HEB)scrambled egg, Heinz 5 beans
crazy curry – started life asa bhuna recipe, turnip, onion, leek, green beans, chick pea dahl, tomatoes, spices. Microwave rice (1)

Mon – 2 alpen bars.

So overall not too bad really. AND on Friday I went to McDonalds with my friend, she changed her normal order and had my FAVOURITE!!! Big Tastey meal AND she got onions rings! Grrrr.
Also yesterday I turned down a fresh out of the oven triple choc muffin and freshly popped popcorn.

I know its about what I actually eat but I feel proud of myself resisting the things I didn't eat. Sometimes I think them things are just as important as it shows you can make positive choices, granted not all the time but sometimes!

Im hungry today but had a mental morning then didn't get time to go to shop to get something SW friendly for lunch so now its after 3pm and I cant go now so guess Ill just have to plod on as all I have in the draw is a fudge (5) and I don't want to waste syns.

Hello..... is anybody there.....?
I feel lonely!

I got home and had some more of the off but super free curry with Mexican rice (2) AND roasties!
I was so so full, ate far too much but really enjoyed it.

Then just before bed I was naughty and had a piece of toast, BIG bread so im thinking (5?) never mind the butter (2?3?)
Theyre my only syns for the day but still I feel like I need to rein them in as ill be gutted if I don't lose this week.

Ive got 2 alpens to snack on today, Ive had a banana this morning, and Ive got packet pasta for lunch but it hasn't got any super free in it which isn't good. If I go to the shop Ill get some grapes as Im into them again at the moment.

Why are you lonely? sounds like you are having a pretty ok week. I have WI today and I have no idea what way its gonna go. :confused:

Cos ive put a million posts and no ones replied in forever! I appreciate im being a tad dramatic but if you worked in the office atmosphere Im in at the moment you would be too lol!

Do you think you've been good foodwise?
I think ive been quite good, apart from the Pub tea on Friday lol
I feel really sick today so feeling sorry for myself.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK x

Ive been fairly good. I really should write stuff down cause I'm now thinking back over the week to see what I've eaten. Enough fruit veg and fat free yoghurt to come out my ears! Went to the gym yesterday and a walk last night. Its 3 months today to my beautiful nieces communion.... I'm in a size 20 now.... Bought a dress on eBay the other night.... Size 16... Is that possible or am I just being stupid?

yeah im ok just one of the bosses hasn't spoken to me since November and its getting worse and worse and more direct now, but they ho!
Anyone want a new fixed rate mortgage, buytolet or any life or critical illness insurance please come my way! Stressing about getting new clients cos of how he is being.

I find writing it down helps otherwise I forget the biscuit here or piece of toast there lol.

I think you can drop 2 sizes in 3 months but I suppose it depends on where you lose the weight from. I know im very bottom heavy so although I may be down a size in stretchy things tailored things take longer. Just give it a good go, when you've got something to work towards I think its helps.

x

p.s my packet pasta was the blandest thing in the world, put half a fricking salt seller on it!

I got home and felt quite poorly yesterday there was nothing I fancied to eat at all.
In the end I had real old comfort food - judge away but Im not bothered! Mash potato with cornbeef mashed in and a load of onions stirred in too, served with Heinz 5 beans.
It was the nicest thing ummm ummm ummm.

Had an alpen bar this morning and have grapes to pick at.
Nothing for lunch at the minute, but im going to the shop to escape the office - think im going to get uncle bens tomato and basil rice think its 4 syns but I wont get in tonight until about 8 cos I have appointments so need something filling.

Hows everyone else? what are people eating at the moment?x

I got home and felt quite poorly yesterday there was nothing I fancied to eat at all. In the end I had real old comfort food - judge away but Im not bothered! Mash potato with cornbeef mashed in and a load of onions stirred in too, served with Heinz 5 beans. It was the nicest thing ummm ummm ummm. Had an alpen bar this morning and have grapes to pick at. Nothing for lunch at the minute, but im going to the shop to escape the office - think im going to get uncle bens tomato and basil rice think its 4 syns but I wont get in tonight until about 8 cos I have appointments so need something filling. Hows everyone else? what are people eating at the moment?x

That dinner sounds delicious :)

Make sure you're nice and full up from lunch and that should help! Drink lots of water to keep you full!

Keep going Hun you can do this xxxx

That dinner doesn't sound 2 bad. Apart from the cornbeef is everything else not free? That uncle bens rice sounds lovely. I've had about half a pineapple and a lemon yoghurt this morning. Having a Tesco healthy living cottage pie for lunch... Can't find the syns value for it but the Tesco value on is 4 syns so it can't be any more than that can it? Sts last night... A bit disappointed but on my own scales I'm down so hopefully should see it next week. How you feeling today?

Back