28 days to go!

lol, well when my other half left I was wearing size 16 trousers and knickers, now down to a 12! I hope he notices!!!!

lol - i was reading something on the internet yesterday and it said

"it is a psychological fact that when a man looks at a woman he has known for a long time, his mind blends how she looks at the moment, with how she looked when he first met and fell in love with her. So even if you see all the line and creases and bumps and bulges, he really doesn't. You actually look a lot better to him that you look to yourself"

Which is actually pretty true cus when i show simon my weight loss pictures hes like "i didnt really even notice how big you had got" lol

Yes it is true. My chap also says the same when I fluctuate 2st, sometimes more that he can't notice any difference. Not sure if he's just being kind though as I'm definitely getting lots more compliments lately :D x

Oh thanks girls, 9 days to go now, have invested in a treadmill and so for past 3 days have walked/run 2miles a day. Walk for 1 min, run for 2mins. I'm not a runner but I WILL shift these last 2lbs. Am challenging myself to build up to 5k, running the race for life next year. X

It must feel fantastic frenchie, have you told him at all? I hope he really does swipe you off your feet. xx

He knows I have lost weight as we both decided to do it while he was away. He has lost a stone and a half and is currently running 11k (he could manage 3 when he left). No pictures have been exchanged tho so it will be a total shock for both of us! I keep getting butterflies, like its a first date! X

Back