2hourglass!!!!!!!!!

Not at all...that is what i want... and what i am going to get!!! yup yup yup ...tried men with hair and i just cant do it
lmao

ok that suits me .....

Great sense of humour and intelligent, loves kis, at least 5ft pref taller, muscley arms, lovely eyes, white teeth (and all there!!) nice back, legs bum and tattoo OMG nearly forgot shaven head!!!
You think you could manage that?

Cripes..... i'll see what I can do :cool: Wont you have an english version by then though ??

lol

Men are like good shoes... you can never have to many as back up lol espcially not with my track record of keeping the buggers!!! lol

Men are like good shoes... you can never have to many as back up lol espcially not with my track record of keeping the buggers!!! lol

Men are like..... Coffee. The best ones are rich, warm, full-bodied, and can keep you up all night long.

Men are like..... Commercials. You can't believe a word they say.

Men are like..... Computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.

Men are like..... Coolers. Load them with beer and you can take them anywhere.

Men are like..... Copiers. You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.

Men are like..... Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.

Men are like..... Bank Accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate interest.

Men are like..... Bike helmets. Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just LOOK SILLY.

Men are like..... Snowstorms. You never know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get or how long he will last.

Men are like..... Used Cars. Both are easy-to-get, cheap, and unreliable.

Men are like..... Vacations. They never seem to be long enough.

Men are like..... Government bonds. They take so long to mature.

Men are like..... High heels. They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

Men are like..... Horoscopes. They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Men are like..... Weather. Nothing can be done to change either one of them.

Men are like..... Blenders. You need one, but you're not quite sure why.

Men are like..... Cement. After getting laid, they take a long time to get hard.

Men are like..... Chocolate Bars. Sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.

Men are like..... Curling irons. They're always hot, and they're always in your hair.

Men are like..... Lawn Mowers. If you're not pushing one around, then you're riding it.

Men are like..... Lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Men are like..... Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like..... Mini skirts. If you're not careful, they'll creep up your legs.

Men are like..... Noodles. They're always in hot water, they lack taste, and they need dough.

Men are like..... Plungers. They spend most of their lives in a hardware store or the bathroom.

Men are like..... Placemats. They only show up when there's food on the table.

LOL !!! I especialy like the chocolate man (typical!!)

That's great - I want to send this to all the men at work lol
Trish x

Men are like..... Snowstorms. You never know when he's coming, how many inches you'll get or how long he will last.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha PMSL LMFAO ROFL

hey

It seems like a long way off but realistically by Xmas I want to be a size 12 and 10 stone ish - sounds heavy but I know this is a good weight for me at 5ft 4 - I want to make sure it is also a weight I can maintain rather than fight with - I look great at 8 1/2 (even though I say so myself) but I think you know yourself what is do-able in the long term !!:cool:

OK - I would like to propostion you my dear! ;) As you are aiming to be in the 10s for christmas - and I want to be in Vegas either before christmas or have it booked for the New Year.

SO! I have a race with nic to get to goal weight SO how about me and have a race.... you get into the 10s and I have Vegas booked for 20th december 2008??

Deal?! :)

Forgot to add that this is the ball gown I am planning on wearing in Rome - cross fingers !!!:D

sexy dress babe! wow!! love it!! xox

Deal. !!!... are you still going to want to come on the forum tho - like Gaz has said - he has moved on from needing the site for support ???

well i probs wont be posting that often once i get to goal - but if u have msn we could keep in contact there? im sure i will be popping on every now and again here though to check up on u! lol xox

well i probs wont be posting that often once i get to goal - but if u have msn we could keep in contact there? im sure i will be popping on every now and again here though to check up on u! lol xox

Ok - i'll sort out before you go off into the sunset:D:D

Ok - i'll sort out before you go off into the sunset:D:D

AWESOME!

well i going to be about here for at least another month babe! so u are not getting rid of me that quickly! lol xox

VEGAS HERE I COME AND IN THE 10S HERE YOU COME! LOL XOX

Back