2nd week weigh in!!

tarlton

I've just been weighed, and I've lost 8lb this week (which explains the drop in dress size) so thats 10lb in 2 weeks. Well on my way to be finished by x mas. I haven't cheated yet either so feeling very satisfied but still cold :gen125:! Yay me.:party0011:

woop!and Snap!
I'm freaking fereeeeeeezing, bought a hot water bottle - it's so sexy. Oli's feeling a bit jealous that i'm taking my "other man" to bed with me!

hehehe. It's got a sexy multicolour cover too which i slip off in the middle of the night for a bit of top up warmth! Oh god, i'm so sad :D

I've also started taking one with me to bed, problem is that now my OH starts to overheat..he always cools down after feeling my feet lol.

Way to go Tarlton, well done, fabulous two weeks onwards and downwards!! I am also a fully signed up member of the hot water bottle brigade, coupled with fleece blanket when I am snuggled on the sofa!

Georgie
x

That's brill - well done!!! Keep it up and you'll soon be there
xx

I am with you on the feeling chilly.

However being on the 1000 plan I don't think I am in ketosis any more - it would seem that the 5stone + of fat I have shed must have been keeping me warm :rolleyes:.

The solution - fleecy brushed cotton pyjamas only a fiver from primark - they work like a treat :p.

:party0049:Way to go - congrats! Vxx

Well done you are doing great!

OH kindly pointed out that i'm 2/7ths of the way there!! Just though, in another 2 weeks if i continue this pattern then i will be over halfway!

I've just been weighed, and I've lost 8lb this week (which explains the drop in dress size) so thats 10lb in 2 weeks. Well on my way to be finished by x mas. I haven't cheated yet either so feeling very satisfied but still cold :gen125:! Yay me.:party0011:

Well done 8lbs. off!!!:happy096:

Looking like you will be finished by xmas:)

I've also started taking one with me to bed, problem is that now my OH starts to overheat..he always cools down after feeling my feet lol.

Me too!!!

I had to get up last night to go to the loo and husband was hanging on the edge of the bed with the duvet thrown off him butt naked sweltering with the heat!!!

OH kindly pointed out that i'm 2/7ths of the way there!! Just though, in another 2 weeks if i continue this pattern then i will be over halfway!

Halfway does have a nice ring to it!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back