2nd Weigh in tomorrow

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well, i know i haven't lost any weight, due to my bit of cheese and TOTM ....but, what is to be is to be! WILL LOSE LOTS next week and have yummy flapjacks every night yeah!!!!
Think i will try some ducolax to see if that helps with my pre WI poo .....its worth a try could be the difference of 2lbs lol xxx Off to bed very soon as i am very tired today xx love you all and anyone else going tomorrow ......GOOD LUCK!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Good evening hun and best of luck! Very positive i have to say xxx

good luck and good luck with that poo xx

Yeah ..... i decided all the neg thoughts were doing me any good so miss positive from now on....well as long as i can keep it up lol
But i know i have lots ...trying to neck as much waster tonight as poss on 6 pints up to now hahhaha
missed you lil and gary last night :(

Aww bless ya hun! Nice to be missed, you have 2 out of 3 now though:D xxx

good luck and good luck with that poo xx
Thanks sweets...read your poem before thin i am going to stick it on my fridge for off line inspriation...need to get my ass outta this chair and start training for the race for life ooooppss x x x x x x
:whacky068::whip:

Hahahaha where is it done hun? xx

goodnight ladies xxxxxxx

Lol same here, night babe xxxx

I meant race for life Nic? x

Good luck today hun
Let us know xx

i really dont want to go to my second weigh in!!! its on thursday and even though i have 2 days to be extra good i know i wont have lost!! im gona be soooo dissapointed! stupid bloody nights out!! stupid blue wkds taking up my points! stupid bloody kebab shop being open at 3 in the morn!! does no1 have respect for us die hard dieters!!

i really dont want to go to my second weigh in!!! its on thursday and even though i have 2 days to be extra good i know i wont have lost!! im gona be soooo dissapointed! stupid bloody nights out!! stupid blue wkds taking up my points! stupid bloody kebab shop being open at 3 in the morn!! does no1 have respect for us die hard dieters!!
have you cheated then??

Good luck today hun
Let us know xx
Thanks hun xxx
OMFG....I have lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it i didnt thinki had lost any wooohoooo

Hi,

Just taking a look at your signature....if you went from 11.13 to 11.5 you lost 8lbs not 7lbs in your first week - Congratulations:D

Good luck for todays wi

Back