2nd WI... and I nibbled...

Zayna

:wave_cry:

It's not all bad. I've already confessed to 'cheating' by having Sunday lunch (which comprised of 2 slices of chicken breast, bit of broccoli & salad).

This week I've lost 4lb. Heh. How good is that?

TBH, I don't think the pharmacist is calculating it correctly, the scales are set on kilos then she converts it on a wall chart into pounds, and I've just put the weights into a converter and it's different, but strangely the total weightloss is the same. I've worked it out that I lost 5lb the first week (she said 9), and 8lb this week.

Whatever. 13lb has gone. Rah. :D

Nice one Zayna!
You got away with your "nibbles"
Be good this week though!!

Oh, every intention! I don't advocate nibbling but tbh, popping a cherry tomato hasn't done me any harm, in fact it's made me feel stronger and in control because it's not given me any cravings or snowballed into a pie fest. Which I seriously thought it would.

Well done hun, just be careful them nibbles dont ruin it for ya tho cos I know if I 'get away with it' then I do a bit more next time & it just rolls into one mass binge. If you end up back outta ketosis its painful to get back on the wagon hun.
Good luck with it & good losses eh? you must be feeling great now
Niki
xx

Well done hun, just be careful them nibbles dont ruin it for ya tho cos I know if I 'get away with it' then I do a bit more next time & it just rolls into one mass binge. If you end up back outta ketosis its painful to get back on the wagon hun.
Good luck with it & good losses eh? you must be feeling great now
Niki
xx

Thanks for the kick up the ass! I'm going to be really strong this week. :)

Back