2nd WI

missclare85

Silver Member
im a little bit gutted and i no i shouldnt be!!! i lost 2.5 i realllly wanted 3 tho for my 1/2 stone ill get tha next week tho :D me an the girls from work were sposed to b going for a chinese tomorrow at dinner and i WAS going to go but ive txt them and told them im not going now :) going to be good :) xx

That's a fab loss - well done!

Can you not go for the chinese and have something like boiled rice and steamed veggies? It seems a shame to punish yourself when you should be rewarding yourself for doing so well

xx

Is it Buffet Star? They're rubbish. Best place in Pool for SW friendly buffett is Tso's - on a weekend and for the big dinner banquet they bring out a steamed salmon and they have steamed broccoli and beansprouts, mushrooms in oyster sauce are really low syn if you need some sauce, and they have plain boiled rice too.

no hun i work in the royal hospital an a new chinese buffet place has opened over the rd from there its lush but bugger all really for sw :( nevermind x

The Royal is in town, get them to switch to Tso's then you can go too!! :(

Aw poop lunchhour! :( Maybe next time they'll take you out for tea instead! Good girl though for resisting, I do love a good buffet! xx

Hey girl! Don't be greedy! 2.5lbs is a FAB weightloss! And the 2nd week it will be fat!

Haha greedy is right i just wanted that sticker :p I was really surprised at last weeks weight loss of 4lb seen as tho i came straight from doing ww for a good few months! i cant complain really can i hehe!! x

Back