3 Positives for today...

It's Friday, I finish in less than an hour and the back on the 18th!

I've had a good work day, fed the animals at the farm, stroked the goat and cow, was going to hold the snake but she moved onto another animal.

It's Steak night at chez Shirleens!

School finished for the weekend and I'm all marked up to date! :)

Hubby is in Liverpool for the footy and won't b home till v late - so I can get the face mask on, laze about the house and not answer to anyone - I've even had my tea early!

Not a lot planned for the weekend - I can do as I please (or has hubby pleases!)

1. Thinking about myself for once and making plans.
2. Going to the gym tomorrow planned with my sis so I cant back out.
3. Got through the week.

1) had a really good 100% day and only just realised ive barely used any syns, gonna treat myself to a small bag of popcorn
2) going to see my cousin and his fiancees new baby tomorrow so looking forward to that
3) discovered a dead easy recipe on minimins and tried it out it was lush (the syn free mushroom stroganoff)

I cooked a proper fish dish tonight and it was lovely

The education department has finally agreed my son can have a statement of special educational needs and we will not have to go to court on the 17th of this month.

I went shopping without the kids for the first time in ages, took my time and had a lovely tea and scone with my lovely Mum and a good natter ( yes, dont worry i synned the scone)

Great thread

I went to the gym and although I felt so tired I managed my whole program and did not give up

When I went to collect everyone's takeaway I popped into Morrisons and bought myself prawn, salmon and green beans to have for mine. Really enjoyed it too

I have all of todays syns left so am going to have a glass of red wine while I soak in the bath

1. Completed Aqua & 10 mins swim, Oldham Football team also in pool so something nice to watch lol
2. First day I have felt hungry whoop
3. Packed everything up that belongs to OH...:confused:

1) We're having my fave syn free spinach & mushroom curry for tea (I say we. 'im indoors is making it actually!)

2) I bought a bunch of nail polishes today in gorgeous colours at an utterly bargainous price - gotta love tkmaxx!

3) Bought some trainers, so I can go back to the gym on Thursday! I have a membership and haven't been since May due to busyness when I sold my house, then just putting it off since September until I'd dropped a stone or so and could manage it a bit easier! Kinda of scared but excited to go back too.

1) Went to the gym walked a mile on the treadmill, i cant push myself too much as i have a heart valve problem waiting to be fixed but really pleased for doing that.
2)Had a lovely dinner of bacon, 'fried' eggs and mushrooms dead easy and quick and i really enjoyed it
3) as per yesterday, went to see my cousins new baby who is totally gorgeous but was so tempted to kidnap her!

I am wearing my red coat and it fits nicely
I am geared up for more weight lost
for every lb I lose I put a £ in a tin Then something special for when I have reached my target weight :)

1. Walked 5k with my husband.
2. Bought 2 lovely size 10 dresses in the sales.

3. About to have a lovely SW friendly dinner and a relaxing night in with my husband.

1) Day 2 of 'couch to 5k' done!
2) Syn free day after chinese take away last night
3) Off to bed so I don't smother OH.....he's snoring on the sofa (a few beers after playing rugby :rolleyes:)

I've had a poo 24 hours so struggled to think of my positives for the day. Here goes:

1 - managed a take away curry tonight within syn value

2 - am planning in sleeping tonight and not staying awake fretting. Also know I have no reason to get up early tomorrow so looking forward to that!

3 - when having/resloving family 'issues' today my mum, dad and bro spoke very highly of my hubby and I :) it's nice to know they have noticed the har work we both put into what we do and that we are appreciated by them!

1) Slept in this morning, was very nice and refreshing
2) Did a meat shop at Costo and repackaged it into smaller pieces. Lots of choices for dinners for the next couple of weeks.
3) The three of us are just hanging around watching movies today, totally relaxing.

1. My son got through his tonsillectomy ok

That's it! I think that's enough for today, can't think of anymore as I still feel crap with my own tonsils, and fed up with the rip-off hospital parking charges!

1) I swapped 10 syn chicken burger for 2 2.5 syn quorn burgers
2) I exercised even though I was very tired
3) my grandma is starting to feel better after her op

1. About to do a nice walk around a huge lake in the rain with my sis.
2. It's Sunday :)
3. Keeping calm and carrying on lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back