3 Positives for today...

1. Will know my fate tonight :sigh:
2. Asda shop done!
3. 3 more get ups till weekend

1 - day 10 of 'no chocolate' nearly complete! - granted I have replaced with fruit pastels and the off biscuit! Lol.

2 - tummy ache has gone and I'm feeling lots better

3 - found a 'before' pic and I can see the difference!

Cai said:
1 - day 10 of 'no chocolate' nearly complete! - granted I have replaced with fruit pastels and the off biscuit! Lol.

2 - tummy ache has gone and I'm feeling lots better

3 - found a 'before' pic and I can see the difference!

Oooh there fab ones well done! :)

1. Completed cardio session - knackered now!

2. Feeling slightly less bloated today - have had the beached whale feeling for quite a while after all the badness I ate over Xmas :(

3. Another day 100% on plan and I have a chicken casserole cooking in the oven - yum

*Emsie* said:
Brill! Where's these pics then?;)

This pic should not be seen by anyone!
My hubby has it on his laptop - it is hidious! It's also from our honeymoon - poor bloke walking around with me! Lol.
He told me to delete it if I needed to but I in fact need it printing off and putting on the biscuit tin!! One thing - never going to let myself get that big again!! X

1) The vet just called (at 9pm!!) to tell me my cat's blood test came back healthy - YAY!!

2) I was 100% on track today and did an aerobics class for body magic

3) My tax refund has come through so I can pay all my bills this month after all - PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

1. 100% on plan
2. Lost 2 lbs this week
3. Slimmer of the week!!!!!!!!

:-D frigging chuffed and feeling really positive and motivated!!!! :p

X Kelly X said:
1. 100% on plan
2. Lost 2 lbs this week
3. Slimmer of the week!!!!!!!!

:-D frigging chuffed and feeling really positive and motivated!!!! :p

Excellent!!! ;-) that's an amazing start to the year!!! Xxx

My 3 for today:
1) stuck to plan despite being out of the house for a good portion of the day
2) finding out that i wont have to have any teeth taken out just veneers put in
3) really enjoyed my food today!

1) On plan today and didn't get the 2:00 munchies.

2) Got stuff done at work, a couple hours before my boss asked me for it. Kind of figured he was due to ask :)

3) Feel like it's a "skinny" day today, instead of a puffy one earlier in the week.

1) I am 2lb lighter this week than I was last week :cool:

2) I am going to Pizza Express for lunch today, and have all Syns worked out - nothing is going to stop me from being 100% this week :angel09:

3) My Blackberry Playbook has been dispatched and should be on it's way to me right now :D Soo excited!!

1. Managed to lose my Christmas gain
2. Took the brave step of actually discussing the wedding with the mother, so the bad dreams and rubbish sleeps can now stop
3. Out for lunch today, and already have it all sussed out. Ooh, and have the next few meals all mentally planned too :)

1: Day 3 of no fizzy pop (except as mixers with spirits!) and I'm feeling good :)

2: I had an unexpected lunch turning me EE instead of green (which means synning the alpen lights) BUT I am ready to do the rest of the day with the syns I have left, rather than just 'going off plan' (the temptation was strong)

3: I'm down into the next stone range, so although I didn't get my club10/2st, that's still something worth celebrating :)

This pic should not be seen by anyone!
My hubby has it on his laptop - it is hidious! It's also from our honeymoon - poor bloke walking around with me! Lol.
He told me to delete it if I needed to but I in fact need it printing off and putting on the biscuit tin!! One thing - never going to let myself get that big again!! X

Don't delete it it will be a useful reminder of how far you have come :) and not a poor blokeat all! x

1) I had a check-up at the dentist and don't need any fillings, plus the dentist was really nice to me and said I'd been doing a good job keeping them clean! (I was really quite scared)

2) Have stuck to plan all day so far and feeling nicely and contentedly full, know that I'm not going to snack but will have some nice SW free fish pie later.

3) Really, really enjoying the book I'm reading at the moment and have had a lovely day reading it and doing my weekly proofreading at my local paper. Lots of reading, which I love!

1. Stayed the same at weigh in this is positive since I know my body takes between 7-10 days to show losses or gains so since I've been 100% this week im confident about next weeks weigh in :)

2. Having another red day - used to find them restrictive but actually find even I start of planning extra easy I end up red with the added bonus of a hex - happy days

3. Rest day on exercise but can feel all the exercise goodness in muscles like every time I bend down my abs hurt - but in a good way. Back on it tomorrow!!

1. Completed a 60 minute walk
2. Booked a flight to America yay!
3. It's Thursday tomorrow lol (can anyone tell I crawl towards the weekend lol)

Back