Step 1 Sole Source + 3 weeks in and 20lb gone!!

Hey butterfly,

How u doing? Iv been contemplating over the past week or so wether or not i an really restart this plan and make it work and today is my first day back on it 100%ss with one or two white teas (keeps me going).. Im feelin so positive and i know last time i did this ur support helped me get through the days.. Im getting a headache which i know is non aboidable with te first few days but gna hav 2paracetamols to calm it down hopefully..

This time im writing everything down and taking pics so i hope this will help me..

Hope its going good for u hun xx

Hi nazz - great to hear from you! Congratulations on sticking to it 100%!! I know it is so hard but take an hour at a time and the hours will soon add up into days and then weeks.

The headache situation is horrible and I used to just send myself to bed. At least you know it will pass and on weigh in day you will have a big smile on your face! Really proud of you for coming back and facing it.

I have been doing it 8 weeks tomo and am starting to feel a little bit wobbly. I will keep on track but I think we need to keep coming on here and supporting each other. It is so valuable being able to talk to someone else who is going through it.

You can do it. I can do it. We can do this together x

Hey butterfly, im glad iv gotten through day 1..gna take it 1 day at a time its the easiest way wen i look too ahead seems unreachable and i feel like im never gonna get there..

I really am going to stick to this..

How much hav u lost so far hun? And abt the wobbly feeling.. Do sum light toning while ur losing the weight coz its help u from having sagging and u luk luk great as ur losing it.. Mayb do sum yoga or some lights weights at hme.. Sit ups, crunchzzz.. Jus little things dont need to do a full blown workout lol xx

Thanks for that nazz! I bought a vibration plate last month and have been going on that everyday to help firm up!

At 6 and a half weeks I had lost 2.5 stone. My next weigh in is Friday as I only get weighed every 2 weeks - am hoping to get to 3 stone in 8 weeks but any loss is a bonus!

Feeling hungry tonight but I'm sure it is because it is getting darker in the evenings and I just want to curl up with some hot food! It will be worth it in a few months!

Hope you have found today ok - looking forward to seeing some pics as you progress! Xx

Butterfly uv done amazing so far.. Do u have any food at all like salads? Coz im thinking i might hav a small salad with tuna or chicken some days but i wont hve it if it slows down my weight loss.. I dont mind if i slows it down by 1lb but i dont want to b losing only 4lbs wen i could lose 7/8lbs if u knw wt i mean.. Let me know wt the vib plates r like cz i myt get one.. X

Hi nazz! Hope it is going ok for you today so far!!

Some days I just have 2 shakes and one bar but 3-4 days a week I have chicken with lettuce/celery or some tuna. I usually replace one shake with this. I have still lost half a stone every two weeks. This is something I have done from the start so I don't know if my losses would have been more but my consultant says everyone should loose a stone a month so I suppose I am on target.

It is just nice to be able to have a bit of food sometimes. I buy chicken pieces from the supermarket done in a tikka or jot and spicy flavouring. Sometimes I make my own but with two small children I don't always get chance. These haven't affected my ketosis or weight loss at all.

The vibration plate is really good. I got mine off eBay as I think people tend to use them for a few months and then get tired of it! They can be quite expensive. I got one for £60 so even if I only use it while on cambridge then I have got good value for money. You can feel your wobbly bits wobbling so I think it is doing some good.

I hope you are continuing to stay strong and focused because you will achieve your goal. One day at a time xx

Hiya butterfly,

Im being good so far had a small meal, had half a tin of tuna Nd abit of wilted spinach.. And yesterday i had half a tin of tuna and bit if lettuce and cucumber.. I think im gna try to do ss 100% tmrw cz i dnt want to be eating everyday want to gwt off to a good start and mayb inteoduce food more often over the next few weeks..

U shud stick to wot ur doing cz its obv working x

Hi nazz!

How are you doing? Not sure when your weigh in day is so you will have to let me know! Hope you have had another good day.

Just done the big family tesco shop and think I am just used to not looking at anything for myself which is a good thing! Instead I pop in the clothes section and treat myself to something! This doesn't mean I am not craving something naughty - my brain knows weekend is on its way and that is always the hardest for me food wise!

My weigh in day is tomorrow so hopefully it will be good news! I have just stuck to shakes and bars this week to try and give myself more of a push. Next week is the dreaded Christmas markets and we are going out for lunch and dinner with friends! I will be eating but no carbs and then back on it 100% the day after!

Speak soon x

image-2848166513.jpg

Entering into week 9 now. Just over 3 stone down! Half way there...

Hi there! Nice to hear from you!

Have just got back from my weigh in an have lost 9.5lbs over the past couple of weeks. Grand total is now 3 stone 10lbs gone - forever!!

How are you doing? X

Wow amazing :) I had a weekend away last week then didnt eat due to glandular fever. so stayed the same. I was pleased with that. Been good all week so far so hoping for a good result on Monday. :) ul b at goal in no time. I'm still at 3 stone 1lb lost would b great if I got 3 7lb for Monday maybe wishful thinking lol x

Back