30 Day Challenges - Were You 100% Today? Honk Here!

ahaha warrior grunt...love it Sammy!

Well done both of you for planking yourselves away xx

Totally forgot to honk earlier today...how could i forget??? lol

BTW - the dress in my profile pic is THE target wedding dress.....assuming you can see it xx

I can only see a teeny picture!! But the shape looks beautiful!! If you want to/get the time to post it up in here here as a pic so we can have a peek?! ;) xx

Yes we'd love to see the bigger picture. So many people choosing wedding dresses all my internet ads are for them and I can't help following. My OH would get worried if he could see my browsing history. I already freaked him out by pointing out you can get wedding cakes made of pork pies and cheese!!

Anyway I digress to throw you off the scent of my lack of squats. I'm going to pick up where I left off. I share an office on a Wednesday and because I'm out of the house between 8 and 10pm, I struggle to fit it in esp with meditation stuff too.

i have all the technology here in there house (2 tablets, 2 work laptops, 2 blackberrys, 2 home laptops, and iphone btw) and yet have no idea how to post a pic on here lol xx

Ha ha it's on the iPhone it's little plus sign '+' at the top that comes up when you're in the reply to post box. I'm not sure about the computer version!

My tummy is really not good today.
It's a rest day on squats anyway but I can barely summon the xena power to get up, let alone do any push ups or planks :(
Think I'm gonna have to be a loser today.
Xx

Honk Honk :D

No honkers today?:confused:

I've buggered my wrist so struggling with the idea of trying to do ab stuff today...can probably manage the squats though...:rolleyes:

Xena will be back in play tomorrow! She's on a sabbatical! Xx

Argghhhh even rubbish at keeping up with this myself this weekend! my wrist is still buggered and now taking codeine :confused:

Will try and do something tomorrow to catch up.

hope you ladies are having great weekends all around...whatever you're up to :D xx

Any challengers today????

Sadly no, but I'll be back on it full swing! Hubby's off this week which means I can squeeze in an extra couple of Zumba sessions too as he can watch bubba. Will help burn off the extra calories over last weekend and this next one coming up!! Xx

Only managed 60 of 120 yesterday so just made up the other 60 plus today's 125. Was close to letting it all slide so feel better. Will of steel but buns of pain :-/

Wow! That is mighty impressive! I bow down to thee! Xx

Here to honk!!!

Wow C that's hardcore. You can have my xena crown Xx

Back