30 day shred? anyone doing this? it just nearly killed me!!! lol

vikkiy85

oh my god just tried this for the first time and i must of really underestimated it cos i only did like 5 or ten minutes and could of cried! hope to do more each day but god in a way it makes me just wanna eat a bag of chips !:D xxxxxx

lol well done on your first day. i'm on day 8 but i skipped today and did a davina dvd instead to give myself a break. its pretty hard going but i would imagine if we stick to it we will see good results. keep at it :)

well done you! =] god its mostly the jumprope bit and jumping jacks where u dont get a break i was swearing at her lol i will keep at it though hopefully in time will be able to do a bit more =] im a wuss xxxxx

I'm doing it too. It's fab... But huuuurts! On day 4 and it gets easier but I would rather curl up with a mag and say sod it lol
Xx

i'm ok with the cardio now...well ...just, its the weights that kill me, i'm usually swearing at her too, good job she can't hear me haha xx

i do feel a bit **** for not dong it all the way thru but i actually felt sick =[ ill try again tomorrow but get a feeling i may be just way too rubbish for it. kinda pissed off with myself to be fair xxx

don't be daft you!! the fact we even attempt this dvd is fantastic lol, we should have a gold medal :)
keep at it, trust me, day 1 i was ready for throwing in the towel AND i ached from head to toe up until day 6, it finally started easing. it'll get better, you did great!! x

ill try i am really rubbish with exercise anyway i walk to the fridge that bout it , just started walking more with the pram but thats bout it. i should never of learnt to drive, or cook things lol! ill have another go tomorrow and keep my inhaler handy! =] xxxx

i got the biggest loser for the xbox kinect i managed 10 minutes and was screaming at the trainer to f off lol that was a month ago its been in the drawer ever since maybe i should give it another go. I also got coleens body workout today so gonna give that a go in the morning my hubby said it will just gather dust like the other ones you have bought to be honest he's probably right lol

I love it - but - REVERSE abs kill me'!!

Theres a few threads on this topic about - including one in the teams section if you need a bit of moral support.

I restarted again tonight too - having done it before I can reassure you that it really DOES get easier after a few days. Dont be disappointed that you couldnt finish it - there are people on here and on other forums who are VERY fit and who say it is a difficult workout.

Give yourself a big pat on the back for actually getting up and giving it a go!

I looked this up, because I couldn't imagine what the "30 day shred" could possibly mean.

I just can't see what "shred" means in the context of exercise. Shred to me means to cut up into little pieces!

Yeah, thats pretty much how you feel afterwards Reg. I think its meant to be some sort of way of describing a resculpture of your body.

I've just done Day 5 Level 1. I do it every other day and today was my first time I did all the jumping jacks, so it does get easier! My language hasn't improved tho :p Oh and I'm 60.

Back