30 Day Shred Challenge

Lorlypop what a good idea trying this for lent.
I get paid Tuesday so hoping to see if I can get Shred DVD for £5 if offer is still on at Tesco. I will start Dukan at the same time.
I think if I do for lent I'd feel more guilty about giving up! I recently tried a vlcd but only lasted 10 and have been eating uncontrollably since......to the point of waking each night with uncomfortable heartburn.
Good luck, and thanks again for tip :)

I've been a bit lazy the past few days but I'll probably try to get going again this week. Unfortunately the motivation to exercise has stalled!! X

Did level 2 tonight-actually dripping in sweat. A big jump from 1. Feeling toned even though ive only done it a few times, noticing a waist in the mirror!! And a reduction in muffin top :)

I gave it up...concentrating on couch to 5k but will do this the month before holidays to tone for the beach i think!

I did this when i started losing weight back in 2010, i did it every day without fail. I lost my first 7lbs with it and 5.5", by then i was sick of the sight of it so only dug it out again at the beginning of the year, i am quite fit i think and i find them pretty easy now.

I have got the 6 week 6 pack dvd which i have done a couple of times, it is tough on the abs but i'm going to do that challenge once i am at my true weight, once the fat is off my tummy you may actually be able to see a bit of abs!!

Last edited:
Back