1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

30 day shred dvd! Anyone doing this?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Roxy101, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Roxy101

Roxy101 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone I starting doing the 30 day shred yesterday, wanting to see if anyone else is doing this? :) I can feel it starting to work already in all seriousness! I'm am still on level 1,planning to do this for a week the move on to level 2, or does anyone recommend how long I should stick to a level? Also sorry to be a pain but would love to see before and after pics! Just really hoping this works for my mummy tummy haha! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. thejoyofanonymity

thejoyofanonymity Miss ChatterBox

Hey,

I just posted about this very same thing yesterday :) I started last night and did day 2 this morning! How are you feeling today after your first day? My muscles are not happy with me today - hahaha :)

I think it's recommended to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 and then level 3 for another ten to make up the 30 days :)

I was googling before and after pics yesterday - the differences were totally spurring me on! x

4. Roxy101

I never even thought to search for a thread todo with the shred, defiantly feeling it in my legs and tummy! Must mean it working although :) oh feeling a little dumb here haha of course 30 days with 3 levels would mean 10 days each haha. Level one is hard enough dreading to think what level 2 will be like... x

5. thejoyofanonymity

I#m the same - this morning was SO hard as my arms were already tired and sore from last night but yeah, it must be working :) glad someone else is doing it too though so we can suffer thruogh together :D x

6. eebb12

eebb12 Active Member

I am GOING to start as soon as the DVD arrivesfrom amazon!!

I had it before but lent it out to someone (hence never doing it!!)

Excited but apprehensive about starting it! Will you do it 30 days in a row?? What times of day?

There is a good before and after pic thread on 30DS on my fitness pal x

7. thejoyofanonymity

I think I'm going to try for the 30 days in a row...that's the plan so far anyway! Haha...I've mainly scheduled it in for an hour before I have to leave for work (I usually work backshift) so I can get it out of the way :D

8. Roxy101

I'm going to attempt the 30 days! Then keep on doing it after the 30 days are up I hope :) I'm doing it when my little boy naps around lunch time x

9. *joanne*

*joanne* Joanne Brown

Always wanted to try it must see if I can find my dvd out and join you

10. thejoyofanonymity

Okay, so it's day three and I'm not doing 30 day shred until tonight when I get home from work but oh my WORD every muscle in my body is aching! Yowzers.

How is everyone else doing today?

11. Roxy101

I am actually feeling not too bad today, will not be doing today's workout until later tonight though, been too busy today :) x

12. Roxy101

The more the better! :) help us all keep motivated x

13. thejoyofanonymity

Day three done :) almost loathe to admit it as my muscles were SO sore today but exercising actually made me feel better! Huzzah. Hope everyone is doing well :)

14. Roxy101

Well ladies I am absolutely dying haha! Not feel too well today so will be giving it a miss or might end up being sick :/ lol back to it tomorrow :D x

15. thejoyofanonymity

Hope you feel better soon - definitely don't want to be feeling sick in the middle of a jumping jack - lol :D

16. Roxy101

Well that was me back to it today! Think it is getting harder each time. The jumping jacks are the worst! :( x

17. eebb12

eebb12 Active Member

How is everyone getting on? Grr mine still hasn't arrived from amazon!

18. Roxy101

Amazon are usually very quick at delivering as well! Mines only took about 2 days to come I'm sure x

19. thejoyofanonymity

I took a wee rest over the weekend but back to it tonight for level 1 day 5. Actually looking forward to getting back to it.

Hope your DVD arrives soon - level one is on YouTube too :)

20. Roxy101

Defiantly feeling a lot more energetic doing it now :) don't feel so exhausted after it and I am starting to follow the more advanced example without it being too much x

21. impossible

impossible Member

Hey guys I've been doing this too. I've done ten days before in the past, then I went on hols and never started it again :(. I've restarted it recently and I'm on day four. I'm trying to do it five days a week. I find it too hard to stick to every day because there's usually a couple of days a week where it is inconvenient. I'm finding that I am sweating a lot less this time. I was drenched last time I did it. However I still need to take a break around the eight minute mark :mad: . at least I will know it's working when I can get past the eight mins. That will feel good.

I don't think I'm necessarily going to stick with the ten days for level one ten days for level two, etc, thing. I will move on once I'm comfortable with level one because I can see myself quitting if I move onto level two and can't handle it. I lost three pounds in the week last time and that was eating 2000 cals a day so it was great. Weigh in on Monday. Hopefully I will see some results. Good luck girls.